Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

asodock is an unknown quantity at this point asodock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default EA Copier / Copy Trade EA

anyone have an EA Copier or EA can copy an account to another account?
      for example: i have account $1000 i want to copy all transaction to another $1000 account

if i buy the an another account will be buy
      if i sell the an another account will be sell
      if i close the an another account will be close

thanks before

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5203 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,224 Times in 4,001 Posts

This request looks funny but I believe that your request is one that can be done by programmers, though you may have to pay for it seriously, Russian programmers are very good in this regard, do your research well and I am sure you will come out with some thing close to what you desire.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1356 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,951 Times in 982 Posts

you have to pay for that EA, it's not free, I tried many time to find one, but I cant, this EA is very usefull if you have more than one account, it can save you time and a lot of work.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Relaxed

4ex is on a distinguished road 4ex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      102 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by asodock     
      anyone have an EA Copier or EA can copy an account to another account?
      There is no such EA, the best is to use ForexCopy system. By ForexCopy, you can easily copying the trade of other trader, but make sure you are copying the profitable one. You can start from https://www.instaforex.com/forexcopy_system‎

Banned
      I am:
      ----

M A Razzaque is on a distinguished road M A Razzaque's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      27 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You can use the following ea for this:
      http://www.forexcopier.com
      https://www.mt4copier.com
      http://www.mt4tradecopier.com
      http://www.fxblue.com/appstore/2/mt4...l-trade-copier
      http://multiterminal.net

From them Fxblue trade copier is best as my suggestion. You can download and use it free for lifetime without any problem.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

Edifitri is on a distinguished road Edifitri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

according to the experience that I observed until now there is no robot that can copy trading. if we want to trade together with the account we use we can copy trading according to the program provided by the broker. it's just that all this time we prefer to trade manually and independently to be able to facilitate the trading creativity that we do based on the trading intuition we have learned.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Inspired

Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      302 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,083 Times in 1,193 Posts

One of the Copy_Trade_EA you can try out is EF_Copy_Trade. EF Copy_Trade is an EA / Forex Robot to copy trades between one MT4 (Master) to another MT4 (Slave) in one PC. This EA consists of a Copy Trade Master that is run on MT4 Master & Copy Trade Slave that is run on MT4 Slave.

EF_Copy_Trade advantages
      1. The copy trading process is very fast (as long as the internet connection is running well) & the load on MT4 (PC) is quite light when run.

2. Handle all orders including Stop / Limit Orders, Order Close & Modify Product Stop Loss / Take.

3. Copying all aspects of the master order including the magic number & order comment.

4. Can be run on a 4 digit or 5 digit broker, both of them are the same or different, for example on a 4 digit MT4 Master while the 5 digit MT4 Slave (or vice versa) does not matter. And for this there is no special setting (running automatically).

5. Equipped with a Copy price filter to limit the price difference between the Master and Slave when copying the order, for example the value is determined 100 Pip, so if the Slave price has shifted more than 100 pips from the price on the Master, the order is not executed and info appears (xxx = Master ticket).

6. If the EA is interrupted (restarted), the copy trade process can continue. Especially for the continuation of the order process that has been opened on the MT4 Slave (when the order closes or modifies SL / TP) can still be controlled by the EA Master.

7. Without DLL files so no need to patch special settings, quite simple but powerful.

8. Displaying on a chart that displays activities on the Master & Slave side is very helpful for monitoring the trade copy process.

9. Can be made custom (special orders) for example to copy filters that are more specific, lot manipulation, money management, etc.

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to Zeref for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Abhi302 is on a distinguished road Abhi302's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This robot looks like good but as above trader say its not free so basically we have to paid it for lot intially i am new trader in forex i cant afford the that much costly ea on the begining once i get great knowledge and experiance about the market then i will think about that

Reply to thread