• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7

Thread: Can forex trading give us guaranteed income? (Part 17)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Amazed

Zahidjatoi will become famous soon enough Zahidjatoi will become famous soon enough Zahidjatoi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      155 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: Can forex trading give us guaranteed income? (Part 17)

No forex trading can't give us guaranteed income but you can definitely earn money in this field when you're a good learner, you learn and practice on daily basis. When you practice and learn it increases your knowledge about the market trends and you gain good profits in trading.

2. lamborghini
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

abrarhussain1 is a jewel in the rough abrarhussain1 is a jewel in the rough abrarhussain1 is a jewel in the rough abrarhussain1 is a jewel in the rough abrarhussain1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      174 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes if we give it time and attention actually we learn it then it can give us good and permanent profit but if we are not good in that and we do not learn also then how we can think about earning, so learn trade properly then earn from it, our every order can give us profit if we move with planning otherwise without plan we can't get success here

4. The Following User Says Thank You to abrarhussain1 For This Useful Post:

zoeChan (12-27-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Muhmmadzain will become famous soon enough Muhmmadzain's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      51 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

trading is the risky work and the profit is not guaranteed because the well experience trader is not know about the market , some times the market flow is unexpected then the trader face the loss , but trading is the opportunity to do some work instead of not do anything, so trading is risky work and his profit are not guaranteed.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Muhmmadzain For This Useful Post:

zoeChan (12-27-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Blah

zoeChan will become famous soon enough zoeChan will become famous soon enough zoeChan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

forex can give us confirm income if we use proper management and experience, because our every order is our future. if we work properly and use proper management we can save self and can earn easily also, we should use some limited orders to avoid big loss, if we use bigger lots simply we can lose more, so make sure you use proper trading

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Inspired

ForexGuru5 has a brilliant future ForexGuru5 has a brilliant future ForexGuru5 has a brilliant future ForexGuru5 has a brilliant future ForexGuru5 has a brilliant future ForexGuru5 has a brilliant future ForexGuru5 has a brilliant future ForexGuru5 has a brilliant future ForexGuru5 has a brilliant future ForexGuru5 has a brilliant future ForexGuru5 has a brilliant future ForexGuru5's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      701 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,589 Times in 496 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shehroz Saeed View Post
      The Forex business is very best income source business for us,but making money is not guaranteed because the Forex is very difficult to understand that way i am saying that if you want to get success int his market you must need a hard work or learn properly about this market.
      Yes dear experience traders earning guaranteed income day after day and months after months but we have to very clear how they suffered before taking such type of handsome income then we start to think we can also make that income after such struggle and hard work.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

preferito is just really nice preferito is just really nice preferito is just really nice preferito is just really nice preferito's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      589 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex trading can give us a guaranteed income. It has given so many guaranteed income, it is giving so many guaranteed income, it will still give so many guaranteed income. You can also benefit from it provided you take your time to study and learn it properly.

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to preferito for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

kanyB1 has a brilliant future kanyB1 has a brilliant future kanyB1 has a brilliant future kanyB1 has a brilliant future kanyB1 has a brilliant future kanyB1 has a brilliant future kanyB1 has a brilliant future kanyB1 has a brilliant future kanyB1 has a brilliant future kanyB1 has a brilliant future kanyB1 has a brilliant future kanyB1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      412 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,704 Times in 656 Posts

Yes of course the forex trading has the potential to give us a very steady income and even in a much more faster way, all we need to do is to make sure that we know how to trade properly, so everything simply boils down to being hardworking because to be able to acquire the needed knowledge and skill to make progress constant in trading can only be achieved by a hard working trader.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1862 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,133 Times in 1,589 Posts

No,even if you already capable of making consistent profit,a guaranteed income is not possible in forex trading unless you are the one who own forex broker but that is different thing. If you are trading yourself there will be up and down in your career and it is because market is dynamic and it can make you less profitable than before or the otherwise.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

BriteMedium is a jewel in the rough BriteMedium is a jewel in the rough BriteMedium is a jewel in the rough BriteMedium's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      516 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, Forex is the much reputed and profitable business online and through this business we can earned the unlimited cash and for this we must need to struggle much. At the first step, we have to learned the basics of the forex trading and also need to get training on the demo trading account and hope in the next few months later you will be able to participate in the real trading account, no you have to invest the big amount of money in your trading account and also need to manage the risk by opening the short lot sized trades.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cheerful

rizwanshahid will become famous soon enough rizwanshahid will become famous soon enough rizwanshahid's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      673 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

We can get success here definately by proper learning because the level of uncertainty is huge here we all always at some extent of risk because only no one knows whats happening actually in market we can just assume and we may noy be accurate all the time so for me guarantee is not possible here.
      Trust only on Allah

Reply to thread
    Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7