• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 12 of 12 ... 7 10 11 12

Thread: One single fault can bring you consistent loses

1. #111 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

hussainahmad72 will become famous soon enough hussainahmad72 will become famous soon enough hussainahmad72's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      31 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

helo dear hope you all well in my thinking We make mistakes a lot of time, just not by knowing the market. Set a benefit and loss cap. If you get steady loss instead of income. For a long period of time, strive to keep your resources secure. If you feel in a safe place, then trade and look for major assignments, start earning with tiny.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #112 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      In_Love

CySEC has a reputation beyond repute CySEC has a reputation beyond repute CySEC has a reputation beyond repute CySEC has a reputation beyond repute CySEC has a reputation beyond repute CySEC has a reputation beyond repute CySEC has a reputation beyond repute CySEC has a reputation beyond repute CySEC has a reputation beyond repute CySEC has a reputation beyond repute CySEC has a reputation beyond repute CySEC's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      145 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,487 Times in 829 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Our success can only last as long as we are working hard and when we stop working then our success also ends And in this forum only those people succeed, people who work very hard No one likes harm in this world but flowers But successful people are those who are hardworking, who do not work, they are not successful either.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Reply to thread
    Page 12 of 12 ... 7 10 11 12

Subscribed to this Thread : 1

Open