• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: ding dong's - Trading journal

Forum Master
      I am:
      Relaxed

ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1441 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,044 Times in 2,086 Posts

Default ding dong's - Trading journal

try to keep a journal to record some transactions on the order analysis in the forex market.

the forex market has a lot of opportunities or a lot of failures on the experience of the trader. instead of you, including myself have a bad experience when starting to run this business.

some traders see art with full auto trade, which is hoped will benefit a lot.
      traders who have a bad experience at EA, replaced by a manual.

I order on the forex market with multipair. so, i also have some tool for help me to consider a pair that has a chance for my order.
      I was the type of trade intraday, intraweek,

Today, i have 3 order at AUDCAD..will close if i have bad feel at news come "RBA Monetary Policy Statement"
      the reason, because I was the technical analysis, Lol..

Spoiler Spoiler:

start depo with 1.000$ on monday..and start order at Sunday....

Spoiler Spoiler:

...Hope, will grow and run smoothly....

Regard,
      Ding Dong

2. The following 10 users say Thank You to ding dong for this useful post.

Alexander Tatsumaki (08-04-2016), azmassi (08-16-2016), dedy hari kurniawan (08-05-2016), dzin4aans (08-05-2016), GENERAL (03-30-2018), ilyas_ili (08-06-2016), Kalex (08-05-2016), MT5 bozZdeviL (08-09-2017), NikitaBelle (08-05-2016), PhantomTrader79 (08-06-2016)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cool

Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4575 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,129 Times in 2,741 Posts

oh ... what do we have here??

do you use stop loss? what are those orders? how did you place them? do you use EA for that also?

The Symbiosis mashed up Trading Journal
      <--

Winner of Best answers contest!

4. The following 5 users say Thank You to Alexander Tatsumaki for this useful post.

ding dong (08-04-2016), dzin4aans (08-05-2016), FlyingShark (08-05-2016), NikitaBelle (08-05-2016), PhantomTrader79 (08-06-2016)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Relaxed

ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1441 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Tatsumaki     

do you use stop loss? what are those orders? how did you place them? do you use EA for that also?
      HI, Brother. Alexander...thank u at first in this thread,,..
      this order manual, if i have EA that just for help me analys in market, i'm not type trader with full auto.
      this is just my correlation, the reason because OIL touch and range at price ATR low monthly, so, this week, i order correlation with relate CAD..
      not lucky, Gold correlation with AUD Jump UP too, Lol .... so this pair of double Upper weekly. the thrend look bullish with bounce at 61% fibo...

6. The following 5 users say Thank You to ding dong for this useful post.

Alexander Tatsumaki (08-05-2016), dzin4aans (08-05-2016), FlyingShark (08-05-2016), NikitaBelle (08-05-2016), PhantomTrader79 (08-06-2016)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      11119 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 27,127 Times in 7,465 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ding dong     
      try to keep a journal to record some transactions on the order analysis in the forex market.

the forex market has a lot of opportunities or a lot of failures on the experience of the trader. instead of you, including myself have a bad experience when starting to run this business.

some traders see art with full auto trade, which is hoped will benefit a lot.
      traders who have a bad experience at EA, replaced by a manual.

I order on the forex market with multipair. so, i also have some tool for help me to consider a pair that has a chance for my order.
      I was the type of trade intraday, intraweek,

Today, i have 3 order at AUDCAD..will close if i have bad feel at news come "RBA Monetary Policy Statement"
      the reason, because I was the technical analysis, Lol..

Spoiler Spoiler:

start depo with 1.000$ on monday..and start order at Sunday....

Spoiler Spoiler:

...Hope, will grow and run smoothly....

Regard,
      Ding Dong
      OMG as in Wow! Am so excited you are finally starting your journal here ding dong! A big welcome for you from all of us here

Wow, you even deposited $1k for this journal! That is awesome, I know you have the resources. So forex market has been good to you or rather you already master the art of profitable trading? Some of us would work hard to even get $1k capital by attempting to grow small account and yet you deposited a $1k in an instant! Ah, that is really cool I do think it's better to start with a big capital than waste time growing a small capital.

By the way your chart is cool and it's naked, so clean! What lot size you are going to use this time, fixed lot size or varies depending with market situation? Sorry for lot's of question, am just excited that your finally here!
      Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

ding dong (08-05-2016), FlyingShark (08-05-2016), PhantomTrader79 (08-06-2016)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy

FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2181 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,246 Times in 1,366 Posts

HI, Brother. Alexander...thank u at first in this thread,,..
      this order manual, if i have EA that just for help me analys in market, i'm not type trader with full auto.
      this is just my correlation, the reason because OIL touch and range at price ATR low monthly, so, this week, i order correlation with relate CAD..
      not lucky, Gold correlation with AUD Jump UP too, Lol .... so this pair of double Upper weekly. the thrend look bullish with bounce at 61% fibo...
      Hi my friend dingdong, I see you are using correlation for choosing which pair/s to trade. I like how JPY crosses are correlated with other currencies and last it is a powerful currency to trade against AUD and NZD. Australian dollar showed good strength the last months and continues to show an upside bias. Welcome back!

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to FlyingShark for this useful post.

ding dong (08-05-2016), NikitaBelle (08-05-2016), PhantomTrader79 (08-06-2016)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Relaxed

Accumulated bonus
      1441 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle     
      OMG as in Wow! Am so excited you are finally starting your journal here ding dong! A big welcome for you from all of us here

Wow, you even deposited $1k for this journal! That is awesome, I know you have the resources. So forex market has been good to you or rather you already master the art of profitable trading? Some of us would work hard to even get $1k capital by attempting to grow small account and yet you deposited a $1k in an instant! Ah, that is really cool I do think it's better to start with a big capital than waste time growing a small capital.

By the way your chart is cool and it's naked, so clean! What lot size you are going to use this time, fixed lot size or varies depending with market situation? Sorry for lot's of question, am just excited that your finally here!
      hhehe, Thank Sister Nikita..
      just try for grow,sister Nikita.....I still use the fibo to see the market, Fibo daily and Fibo weekly. this is not naked chart, i have currency strenght at below window. the importance also average movement on the market.

we same, still learn in market, how make good order in market.
      yes, i try start with that's amount, hope will grow.
      if, all my work finish, i can share in here..so, if u have question about that...we on the same view, Lol.....

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingShark     
      Hi my friend dingdong, I see you are using correlation for choosing which pair/s to trade. I like how JPY crosses are correlated with other currencies and last it is a powerful currency to trade against AUD and NZD. Australian dollar showed good strength the last months and continues to show an upside bias. Welcome back!
      hi, Brother Fly, long time not talk, wkwkkwk...
      i'm not trade in JPY in this week, if i trade with JPY i must read much fundamental, because JPY have much relate with scenario of the Japanese government. i think,,

yes, Fly, AUD with Gold, and CAD with OIL...both metal move Up...Lol..
      this week i rest more quick,,,,order at AUDCAD for test this pair if can break down yesterday open,,but ca'nt break more low open yesterday...so, i close soon.

Spoiler Spoiler:

12. The following 5 users say Thank You to ding dong for this useful post.

dzin4aans (08-05-2016), FlyingShark (08-05-2016), ilyas_ili (08-06-2016), NikitaBelle (08-05-2016), PhantomTrader79 (08-06-2016)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Relaxed

Accumulated bonus
      1441 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Tatsumaki     

Hi sorry, Brother Alex..
      if i will go out, i take stop loss, if i front on monitor i will cut loss if price move not support with my order...
      cut loss wait for reason, like break high low, if see with Fibo the reason because bounce or break...

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to ding dong for this useful post.

NikitaBelle (08-05-2016), PhantomTrader79 (08-06-2016)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      11119 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 27,127 Times in 7,465 Posts

hhehe, Thank Sister Nikita..
      just try for grow,sister Nikita.....I still use the fibo to see the market, Fibo daily and Fibo weekly. this is not naked chart, i have currency strenght at below window. the importance also average movement on the market.

we same, still learn in market, how make good order in market.
      yes, i try start with that's amount, hope will grow.
      if, all my work finish, i can share in here..so, if u have question about that...we on the same view, Lol.....

hi, Brother Fly, long time not talk, wkwkkwk...
      i'm not trade in JPY in this week, if i trade with JPY i must read much fundamental, because JPY have much relate with scenario of the Japanese government. i think,,

yes, Fly, AUD with Gold, and CAD with OIL...both metal move Up...Lol..
      this week i rest more quick,,,,order at AUDCAD for test this pair if can break down yesterday open,,but ca'nt break more low open yesterday...so, i close soon.

Spoiler Spoiler:
      Wow, nice result ding dong! Your currency meter strength is really good and your correlation and Fibo works really well with each other. I must say am impressed with your result. Keep it going bro! I mean you really got something good going on there so bring it on!
      Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

16. The following 4 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

ding dong (08-05-2016), dzin4aans (08-05-2016), ilyas_ili (08-06-2016), PhantomTrader79 (08-06-2016)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Relaxed

Accumulated bonus
      1441 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle     
      Wow, nice result ding dong! Your currency meter strength is really good and your correlation and Fibo works really well with each other. I must say am impressed with your result. Keep it going bro! I mean you really got something good going on there so bring it on!
      Thank, Sister Nikita...
      if any trader also like Fibo..i will share fibo on my template.
      this week end look Gold Drop....Gold correlation with AUD and Yen...
      If Gold Up, Yen and AUD strong,
      If Gold Down, Yen and AUD weak,

wait if can above fibo Daily 50% at 112.863. if not touch this price..will soon close..
      the reason because on my fibo weekly still bearish, ok, that my scenario. the reason buy on EURJPY.

Spoiler Spoiler:

18. The following 4 users say Thank You to ding dong for this useful post.

FlyingShark (08-05-2016), ilyas_ili (08-06-2016), NikitaBelle (08-06-2016), PhantomTrader79 (08-06-2016)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7718 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,514 Times in 3,020 Posts

Really great to see that in a very short span of time you gained about 65% profit in big capital equity account

Lovely ....

20. The following 4 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

ding dong (08-05-2016), ilyas_ili (08-06-2016), NikitaBelle (08-05-2016), PhantomTrader79 (08-06-2016)

Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 6 ...