• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ...

Thread: Are you using meta4 or 5?

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Cool

seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      989 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,020 Times in 455 Posts

Default Are you using meta4 or 5?

I trade with mt4 and have not for once tried mt5. Are there traders on the forum trading with mt5? could you please share your opinion of it or rather convince us why I should also use it.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Mercy Osas will become famous soon enough Mercy Osas will become famous soon enough Mercy Osas's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      598 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      7 (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is the platform of MT 4 that is very popular among traders. Many do not have comfort with the MT5 trading platform yet so they will not invest with it. If you can make profit using the MT 4 platform, then you will not really want to change from it. It is not the platform you use that matters, but instead, what you are able to do with it.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5203 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,033 Times in 3,896 Posts

The reason why people choose the meta trader four is because of its flexibility and how convenient it is to use, I have opened the meta trader five and quite frankly I was not accustomed to it, navigating through the mt4 is easier and far better in terms of execution of trades.

Forum Master
      I am:
      Inspired

jackcm has a spectacular aura about jackcm has a spectacular aura about jackcm has a spectacular aura about jackcm's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1465 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks

I try both of them and I do not see any big difference between Meta4 and Meta5 but I see Meta4 is more convenient. Meta5 provides trader with more tools to analyze chart such as Elliott wave count but the software operates slower than Meta4 and occasionally it takes long time to get the chart completely loaded. Therefore, I give up using Meta5 for analysis and use web trading platform instead.

Banned
      I am:
      Bashul

Vegeta is on a distinguished road Vegeta's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      205 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

I have been using meta trader 4. I do not feel good and comfortable with meta trader 5 that is why I have been using meta trader 4. Meta trader 4 is best and popular than meta trader 5 either. You know the good thing is that to many traders meta trader 4 is best and popular trading platform.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

shiningsyo is on a distinguished road shiningsyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      492 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

During this time I trade using MT4, I've tried to use MT5 with dawnload in play store, android, but could not use it. Then I came back again using MT4. Applications for android helped me tremendously in trading. I can trade forex wherever I am only using android bring very light, it's very exciting for me. But to do the analysis, I use a laptop, android too small to make an analysis.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Cool

seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx has much to be proud of seadoffx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      989 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,020 Times in 455 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by adewale     
      The reason why people choose the meta trader four is because of its flexibility and how convenient it is to use, I have opened the meta trader five and quite frankly I was not accustomed to it, navigating through the mt4 is easier and far better in terms of execution of trades.
      you are right about flexibility and ease of use and that makes meta4 very popular and I doubt if any version could ever replace it for traders to actively use, it's light weight and get powerful trading platform.

---------- Post added at 12:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by jackcm     
      I try both of them and I do not see any big difference between Meta4 and Meta5 but I see Meta4 is more convenient. Meta5 provides trader with more tools to analyze chart such as Elliott wave count but the software operates slower than Meta4 and occasionally it takes long time to get the chart completely loaded. Therefore, I give up using Meta5 for analysis and use web trading platform instead.
      I guess that is because it's not lightweight like meta4. I also noticed that even with the weakest connection meta4 will connect and still load the chart

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

bossmony is an unknown quantity at this point bossmony's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes, i used both, but i did not see any difference between them and clear on what seemed to me was mt4 is the best for use, but perhaps with time mt5 are developed and become the best for use in trading

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

bull375 is an unknown quantity at this point bull375's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi there,
      I am using Mt5 platform since hedging mode was enabled. It entirely depends on once preference in style of trading. If you enjoy swing trading on time frames such as H6 or H8 or H12 then switch to Mt5 and also if you enjoy short term trading on 2 min or 3 min or 4 min, etc you can switch to Mt5 but if you are happy trading on time frames such as M15 or H1 or H4 then stay on Mt4.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Anispalash is on a distinguished road Anispalash's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      415 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I am using meta trader 4 trading platform. Meta trading platform is best trading platform to me. From Android phone i am using meta trader 4 trading platform. Meta trader trading platform is best trading platform. It is easy to operate and easy to access. So due to that reason avoiding meta trader 5 I am operating meta trader 4.

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ...