• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4

Thread: Are you using meta4 or 5?

I am:
      Asleep

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3964 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 31,670 Times in 7,564 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ralph     
      Thanks mate presently I am using mt4 but very soon I want to try mt5 to see the difference between mt4 and mt5.it is then I can compare the two trading platform, but I leant that mt5 have some advantages over mt4,Thanks.
      If we learn from the metatrader 4 at the beginning we know the forex market, so almost all of us will keep using metatrader 4. Many traders feel more hard to use the metatrader 5 and also from the disadvantage many traders avoid to use it.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      341 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Not all trader dislike use metatrader 5, only old traders i think who never try metatrader 5. They only read the advantage and disadvantage between both metatrader.

Banned
      I am:
      Chatty

Victorynet1 is on a distinguished road Victorynet1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear for me am using mt4 and I think itís the best because itís really easy to navigate and use other traders also say mt5 is an updated and a better version but for me I think you should try both and see the one that suits you best

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

Edifitri is on a distinguished road Edifitri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I do forex trading using metatrader 4. and I really haven't been doing forex trading with metatrader 5 because I had yet to learn it. It's good I also changed the trading strategies that I do with trading in metatrader 5. all metatrader gives me the ease of trading. therefore both are very good to use trading. We ourselves should develop ways to get our trading increasingly can correct an error of analysis we do if replacing a platform that we use for this.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Muhammadashfaq is on a distinguished road Muhammadashfaq's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes we are using meta trader 4 platform and 5 successful it's very important for us to learn how to forex trading it's very Informative

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Nyx Assassin will become famous soon enough Nyx Assassin will become famous soon enough Nyx Assassin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There is a big difference between MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5, where you will feel more Hard to trade on the MetaTrader 5 because many brokers use MetaTrader 5 to their client who enjoy trading with 5 decimal trading accounts.
      I also trade on MetaTrader 5 with InstaForex brokers, there is big difference while i compare it between MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5.

Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4