I am:
      Cool

sotoitaly is on a distinguished road sotoitaly's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      452 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

I am also using mt4 trading platform and also feeling comfortable on the business ,because I also get every things that's I needed on the business ,but I heard about the mt5 trading platform the mt5 is more dynamic than the mt4 but I have no experiences on the mt5 not yet.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sotoitaly For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

kivalo is an unknown quantity at this point kivalo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi! Why i can't run MT5? "Waiting for refresh"? Thank you!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kivalo For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Happy

photosynthesis is an unknown quantity at this point photosynthesis's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      31 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Although its easy to trade with meta traders. Its the fabulous trading platform to me.. but i couldn't mark any noticeable difference between meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 .what i saw is that meta trader 4 is more convenient and easy to understand the operating system of it.However meta trader 5 offers more tools and advanced method of trading which can have dangerous consequences for you if you don't have proper knowledge of it.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to photosynthesis For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      960 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,809 Times in 748 Posts

I am using mt4 software for trading. I am a windows user. Instaforex mt4 terminal is installed in my computer. I also use mt4 in my mobile. I do not try mt5 software. I here that this software has many facilities. mt4 is enough for me. There are a lot of options in the mt4. If you know how to trade that is enough for you.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Omar Sayeed For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cheeky

Phool Khan is a jewel in the rough Phool Khan is a jewel in the rough Phool Khan is a jewel in the rough Phool Khan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      959 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i can easily understand the MT4 terminal and i can use it from past two years it is more understandable to me so i can use MT4 terminal It is easy to operate and easy to access and in this i can take risk and use all tools provided on this software and earn profit daily watching the market movement

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Phool Khan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Fine

GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5190 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,418 Times in 1,904 Posts

I am using only the Metatrader4 since the last 6 years in my Laptops, I am also using Metatrader4 for Mobile on my phone since 2013. The Metatrader to me is everything, It fulfills all my needs and even in the next 20 years i have no plans to stop using the Metatrader4. I have never used the Metatrader5.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to GhostMode For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Angelic

Beauty Begum is on a distinguished road Beauty Begum's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      102 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My expert friend suggested me to trade by using meta trader 4 but i tried to trade in meta trader 5 which was totally rush. I did not understand anything of meta trader 5. Now, I am trading in meta trader 4. I guess meta trader 4 is best software for trading. So, Now I am trading with meta trader 4..

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Beauty Begum For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3950 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,565 Times in 3,499 Posts

Well. As we all know that metal trading 4 is the most used trading platform in the entire world. It's very user friendly and I won't say easy to used. But if we make it easy we will enjoy it. And so is the mt5 trading platform. Mt5 platform Is more or less like the mt4 trading platform. And they both have a good mobile platform as well

16. The Following User Says Thank You to sonibark For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Torrent has a spectacular aura about Torrent has a spectacular aura about Torrent's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      621 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Right now trading in meta trader 4. Previous month I traded in meta trader 5 but that software is really hard. Actually not fast enough. So, This month I am trading in meta trader 4. I guess meta trader 4 is best trading capable gadget.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Torrent For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

JANEIUMEDIA will become famous soon enough JANEIUMEDIA's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      298 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I used MT4 to learn Forex trading and that is what am using , have not tried MT5 before but i think i would download later to see the difference with the one am using but so far i love the mt4 its very easy for me to use and i learnt how to use it just in two days . placing trades and all but using indicator on it took me a longer time to learn ,

20. The Following User Says Thank You to JANEIUMEDIA For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4