• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 16 of 16 ... 11 14 15 16

Thread: Detach Account/Account Deletion - Submit the request here - Don't open new thread (3)

1. #1 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

azharfx2 is on a distinguished road azharfx2's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Detach Account/Account Deletion - Submit the request here - Don't open new thread (3)

Edited by Tarek

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...=1#post2991604

If you want to detach your Instaforex account from your profile in this forum to receive bonus from other forums, then please do following:

First of all, try this:

1. Go to your profile
      2. Click "Bonus for post" tab like in the picture below (you can click the picture to see it on a bigger size):

Attachment 34638

3. Click on your attached account and then you will see the "Detach account" option like in the picture below (you can click the picture to see it on a bigger size) and then you should click it:

Attachment 34637

After you do all the steps above your account will be detached from your profile and you will be able to receive bonus from other forum.

Courtesy: Toxic

2. If it doesn't work or if you get a message that you can't attach/detach account until xx-xx-20xx it means you will have to wait until that period comes before you can detach them.

Some members are complaining that account detach is not working. It can happen due to technical reasons. Please submit your request in this thread in that case. We will help you.

Please don't open a new thread because there are already many threads in this section related to account detach. I just merged all.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dear mods i want delete my account from here

I am very thank full in advance

regard
      azharfx2
      Attached Images    

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to azharfx2 for this useful post.

Ang@l (11-20-2019), fxloser (10-29-2018), kashifalix (01-13-2019), latif2forex (12-30-2018), Unregistered (1)

3. #151 Collapse Post
      Administrator
      I am:
      Fine

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 35,222 Times in 7,398 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AngelX     
      Dear Admin
      Two accounts " Ang@l" and "Angelx" are registered with my email "khalidmahmood321@gmail.com"
      Kindly delete the "Ang@l" id/account.
      Thank you

---------- Post added at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

As i have already forwarded request from " Ang@l" account but posts are not visible from that account that's way i am forwarding the request here.

" Dear Admin
      Two accounts " Ang@l" and "Angelx" are registered with my email "khalidmahmood321@gmail.com"
      Kindly delete the "Ang@l" id/account.
      Thank you "
      We dont delete account but if its your clone then you can stop using it. Also if you dont want to use any of your account you can make request to me on PM which of the account you dont want to use, as having multiple accounts on forum is prohibited. If moderator catches it then may ban all your accounts before that you have to mention which one you dont wnat to use.

4. #152 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

AngelX is an unknown quantity at this point AngelX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I want to use only the " Angelx" account.
      Plz delete " Ang@l " account.

My instaforex account is attached with "Ang@l" account but i want to attach the " Angelx " account.
      Plz guide also in this regard
      Thank you

5. #153 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Ang@l is on a distinguished road Ang@l's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ang@l     
      My posts are not visible so please delete my account "Ang@l"
      My posts are visible now, problem resolved
      Thanks admin

---------- Post added at 09:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ang@l     
      Dear Admin,
      Please delete my account "Ang@l" from forum.mt5
      Thank you
      Please disregard this
      Problem solved now

6. #154 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

qwertosfx is an unknown quantity at this point qwertosfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I want to use only the " qwertosfx" account.
      Plz delete " xuencerz" account.

My instaforex account is attached with "xuencerz" account but i want to attach the " qwertosfx" account.
      Thank you

7. #155 Collapse Post
      Administrator
      I am:
      Fine

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by qwertosfx     
      I want to use only the " qwertosfx" account.
      Plz delete " xuencerz" account.

My instaforex account is attached with "xuencerz" account but i want to attach the " qwertosfx" account.
      Thank you
      I already clear you that only user have rights to attach or de attach trading account. and about deleting the account We dont delete account on user request the one which you dont want to use send me the link of that profile I will ban that account for ever. (because having multiple accounts in a forum is not allow and consider as cheating)

8. #156 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1556 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,975 Times in 3,111 Posts

Dear mods, is it possible and safe ( not breaking any rules) if we manage multiple trading account using the bonus forum, so for example every 6 months i attach a new trading account to my forum account so that i will manage more than 1 account that have the capital from forum bonus? thank you

9. #157 Collapse Post
      Administrator
      I am:
      Fine

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chiko     
      Dear mods, is it possible and safe ( not breaking any rules) if we manage multiple trading account using the bonus forum, so for example every 6 months i attach a new trading account to my forum account so that i will manage more than 1 account that have the capital from forum bonus? thank you
      Yes you can, there are no limits for instaforex account but all must be verified under your name. Only one forum account is for one user. If any one find multiple forum account then will be ban.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Aviz For This Useful Post:

chiko (12-02-2019)

11. #158 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1556 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,975 Times in 3,111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aviz     
      Yes you can, there are no limits for instaforex account but all must be verified under your name. Only one forum account is for one user. If any one find multiple forum account then will be ban.
      thank you for the kind reply.

12. #159 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

ultrasound91 is an unknown quantity at this point ultrasound91's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi, can you delete my mt5 forum account? Thanks

13. #160 Collapse Post
      Administrator
      I am:
      Fine

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ultrasound91     
      Hi, can you delete my mt5 forum account? Thanks
      You can not, if you dont want to use your account then stop using it but you can not delete or request moderator to delete your account.

Reply to thread
    Page 16 of 16 ... 11 14 15 16