• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 15 of 16 ... 10 13 14 15 16

Thread: Detach Account/Account Deletion - Submit the request here - Don't open new thread (3)

1. #1 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

azharfx2 is on a distinguished road azharfx2's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Detach Account/Account Deletion - Submit the request here - Don't open new thread (3)

Edited by Tarek

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...=1#post2991604

If you want to detach your Instaforex account from your profile in this forum to receive bonus from other forums, then please do following:

First of all, try this:

1. Go to your profile
      2. Click "Bonus for post" tab like in the picture below (you can click the picture to see it on a bigger size):

Attachment 34638

3. Click on your attached account and then you will see the "Detach account" option like in the picture below (you can click the picture to see it on a bigger size) and then you should click it:

Attachment 34637

After you do all the steps above your account will be detached from your profile and you will be able to receive bonus from other forum.

Courtesy: Toxic

2. If it doesn't work or if you get a message that you can't attach/detach account until xx-xx-20xx it means you will have to wait until that period comes before you can detach them.

Some members are complaining that account detach is not working. It can happen due to technical reasons. Please submit your request in this thread in that case. We will help you.

Please don't open a new thread because there are already many threads in this section related to account detach. I just merged all.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dear mods i want delete my account from here

I am very thank full in advance

regard
      azharfx2
      Attached Images    

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to azharfx2 for this useful post.

Ang@l (11-20-2019), fxloser (10-29-2018), kashifalix (01-13-2019), latif2forex (12-30-2018), Unregistered (1)

3. #141 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Relaxed

DaveBenroe is just really nice DaveBenroe is just really nice DaveBenroe is just really nice DaveBenroe is just really nice DaveBenroe's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      664 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by undefined     
      If you want to detach your Instaforex account from your profile in this forum to receive bonus from other forums, then please do following
      I think this statement about receiving bonus from other forums is wrong, you are still going to be receiving from mt5 forum but with different account.

This is about changing your account after using it for two months in the mt5 forum, not about changing to another forum.
      BE WEALTHY IF U WANNA BE !
      BE WRETCHED IF U CHOOSE TO BE !!

THE CHOICE IS YOURS !!!

4. #142 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Happy

ShafiqUrRehman is on a distinguished road ShafiqUrRehman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      12 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear Sir, I have followed your instruction but I can't change or detach my account. Please help in this regard. I have tried to find out the picture that you sent but at my account showing different. There are no options to find the detach option. Thanks

5. #143 Collapse Post
      Administrator
      I am:
      Fine

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 35,278 Times in 7,426 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ShafiqUrRehman     
      Dear Sir, I have followed your instruction but I can't change or detach my account. Please help in this regard. I have tried to find out the picture that you sent but at my account showing different. There are no options to find the detach option. Thanks
      1st go to your profile then click the tab Bonus for post and then click on your account no that you already attach check the snapshot

6. #144 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

MuhammadAli007 is an unknown quantity at this point MuhammadAli007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hy how are you feeling in the trading I'm very happy and you I asked you join and get bounce and advise you come to the around the people that I have to go with draw

---------- Post added at 08:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 AM ----------

How are you doing today and how much longer do you doing I hope you are doing well and enjoying mt5 I is good opportunity in the trading for forex card and the gift card and the gift card for online payment

7. #145 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Cool

ifxlove is on a distinguished road ifxlove's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

According really nice saying that practice makes man perfect. In forex trading it is really important factor because without practice you are nothing on this fourm.you will loss your money or wash your account so you have to do practice on demo account at least 6 month and then apply this on real trading

8. #146 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Innocent

babaralibajwa is just really nice babaralibajwa is just really nice babaralibajwa is just really nice babaralibajwa is just really nice babaralibajwa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      219 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thank you dear for sharing this use full information with us. Actually this is a great work and there was very much need for creating this post. Many members have many problems and they not know that how to detach there account after reading this posts with care fully they are able to get solution of their problems

9. #147 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

sohail rana has a brilliant future sohail rana has a brilliant future sohail rana has a brilliant future sohail rana has a brilliant future sohail rana has a brilliant future sohail rana has a brilliant future sohail rana has a brilliant future sohail rana has a brilliant future sohail rana has a brilliant future sohail rana has a brilliant future sohail rana has a brilliant future sohail rana's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      401 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,607 Times in 858 Posts

Thank you dear for sharing such a nice information to us . So many members have a problem about it now theay can easily understand

10. #148 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Ang@l is on a distinguished road Ang@l's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear Admin,
      Please delete my account "Ang@l" from forum.mt5
      Thank you

11. #149 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Ang@l is on a distinguished road Ang@l's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My posts are not visible so please delete my account "Ang@l"

12. #150 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

AngelX is an unknown quantity at this point AngelX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear Admin
      Two accounts " Ang@l" and "Angelx" are registered with my email "khalidmahmood321@gmail.com"
      Kindly delete the "Ang@l" id/account.
      Thank you

---------- Post added at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

As i have already forwarded request from " Ang@l" account but posts are not visible from that account that's way i am forwarding the request here.

" Dear Admin
      Two accounts " Ang@l" and "Angelx" are registered with my email "khalidmahmood321@gmail.com"
      Kindly delete the "Ang@l" id/account.
      Thank you "

Reply to thread
    Page 15 of 16 ... 10 13 14 15 16