• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: rahan07's - Trading journal

1. #1 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4493 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      16 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,667 Times in 870 Posts

Post rahan07's - Trading journal

Hi guys hope you doing good.i have decided i will share my trading experience and trading tips here in this journal how you can achieve success in this business with low risk

I will start from August trading and from On wards i will share here so many tricks and tips to trade in forex market

On August i got 8usd forum affiliate bonus of july which is looking very less but let me share what i make from that 8usd with very low risk

i turned that capital into 51usd profit by just three days trading with max 0.15 insta lot total 59 in my account have a look my account history

after that i putted withdrawal request and got the money in skrill.

after that i started again trading on 8usd capial i make 2 usd profit after that i lost all 10usd cause of unexpected market move that was my trading on august have a look the statement of loss.

Let me know your views on my trading style if you wanna learn tell i will share my strategy based analysis with you guys and some tips best of luck for

2. #2 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      11119 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 27,370 Times in 7,473 Posts

Hi guys hope you doing good.i have decided i will share my trading experience and trading tips here in this journal how you can achieve success in this business with low risk

I will start from August trading and from On wards i will share here so many tricks and tips to trade in forex market

On August i got 8usd forum affiliate bonus of july which is looking very less but let me share what i make from that 8usd with very low risk

i turned that capital into 51usd profit by just three days trading with max 0.15 insta lot total 59 in my account have a look my account history

Wow, am glad your journal is finally here. When I message and invited you about the journal thing and you replied that you will make one sooner or later, I was thinking you are one of those who will just forget my invite. Am really surprised and very excited as well that you finally here among us, willing to share your trading journal to the rest of us. Thanks for your willingness to share your trading activity to us rahan you are a great addition to us journal owners here.

An turning $8 in to $51 in just 3 days is an amazing fate! Am sure I could not do it but you did it! Hope you can replicate your success again with small capital and show us how to do it next time.

Welcome to the journal section rahan!
      Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

3. The following 7 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

dzin4aans (08-31-2016), loveyo (08-31-2016), Obie (08-31-2017), PhantomTrader79 (09-02-2016), rahan07 (08-31-2016), Star_amin (09-10-2017), Unregistered (1)

4. #3 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3444 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,171 Times in 5,200 Posts

Its definitely so much pleasure to see another trading journal here rahan07. Good job
      Your strategy reminds my past trading, I tried to compound profits in a risky manner, its so much fun and if we have that one perfect strategy that can get 4-5 winners in a row with like 20-30 pips, its definitely the most successful way to make profits.
      I am truly staggered by so many winners in a row Keep up that way of trading and catch those pips

8 dollars to 59 is about 7 times the starting capital so you have 7 more attempts to make it again 7 times your capital. Imagine that kind of pace every month for the next 24 months, looks and sounds pretty breathtaking, right? Best of luck to you!

5. The following 6 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

Farhan Randhawa (04-11-2018), loveyo (08-31-2016), NikitaBelle (09-01-2016), PhantomTrader79 (09-02-2016), rahan07 (09-01-2016), Star_amin (09-10-2017)

6. #4 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Innocent

ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      926 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      80 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,671 Times in 874 Posts

this is really impression mate, may I ask, What leverage are you using? because for some reason (policy obviously) I am unable to change the leverage of my bonus account 1:50 is maximum they say and with that, I am unable to open a trade lot more than 0.04.
      I'm not RANDOM you just can't think as FAST as me

7. The following 4 users say Thank You to ilyas_ili for this useful post.

dzin4aans (09-01-2016), NikitaBelle (09-01-2016), PhantomTrader79 (09-02-2016), Unregistered (1)

8. #5 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4493 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      16 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dzin4aans     
      Its definitely so much pleasure to see another trading journal here rahan07. Good job
      Your strategy reminds my past trading, I tried to compound profits in a risky manner, its so much fun and if we have that one perfect strategy that can get 4-5 winners in a row with like 20-30 pips, its definitely the most successful way to make profits.
      I am truly staggered by so many winners in a row Keep up that way of trading and catch those pips

8 dollars to 59 is about 7 times the starting capital so you have 7 more attempts to make it again 7 times your capital. Imagine that kind of pace every month for the next 24 months, looks and sounds pretty breathtaking, right? Best of luck to you!
      brother it was not a risky trading i grabbed pips 0.20 insta lot equals to 0.02 standard and yeah from this month i will share my analysis,tips and much more all about my 5 to 6 years of experience.

ilyas this is really impression mate, may I ask, What leverage are you using? because for some reason (policy obviously) I am unable to change the leverage of my bonus account 1:50 is maximum they say and with that, I am unable to open a trade lot more than 0.04.
      i have 1:300 leverage that account in which i trade on bonus also had my deposited money even i use to deposit in my bonus account may be thats why i can change the leverage but my leverage is 1:300 and 0.04 standard lot mean 0.40 of instaforex lot. i used max 0.02 standard lot in above mentioned trading history
      Last edited by rahan07; 09-01-2016 at 10:20 AM.

9. The following 4 users say Thank You to rahan07 for this useful post.

Alexander Tatsumaki (09-01-2016), dzin4aans (09-01-2016), NikitaBelle (09-01-2016), PhantomTrader79 (09-02-2016)

10. #6 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rahan07     
      brother it was not a risky trading i grabbed pips 0.20 insta lot equals to 0.02 standard and yeah from this month i will share my analysis,tips and much more all about my 5 to 6 years of experience.

i have 1:300 leverage that account in which i trade on bonus also had my deposited money even i use to deposit in my bonus account may be thats why i can change the leverage but my leverage is 1:300 and 0.04 standard lot mean 0.40 of instaforex lot. i used max 0.02 standard lot in above mentioned trading history
      Wow, 6 years experience that is good, we have same length of experience and yet until now am still a margin call queen, how I wish I can have some of your expertise and skill guys, keep inspiring me so that someday I can also be like you all. Good job!

I also deposit my own money in my bonus account before just like you rahan. It is indeed good to deposit our own money we have more freedom in trading. But with bonus money we can learn to practice our skill and strategy in live market, either way it's a win win situation.
      Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

11. The following 3 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

dzin4aans (09-01-2016), PhantomTrader79 (09-02-2016), rahan07 (09-01-2016)

12. #7 Collapse Post
      I am:
      Cool

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4328 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 37,492 Times in 8,503 Posts

after that i putted withdrawal request and got the money in skrill.

after that i started again trading on 8usd capial i make 2 usd profit after that i lost all 10usd cause of unexpected market move that was my trading on august have a look the statement of loss.

Let me know your views on my trading style if you wanna learn tell i will share my strategy based analysis with you guys and some tips best of luck for
      Awesome journal mate.

I hope you'll keep updating this journey so that it will become a positive encouragement and inspiration. Your trading strategy will also be helpful to our members

13. The following 4 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

Farhan Randhawa (04-11-2018), ilyas_ili (09-02-2016), NikitaBelle (09-02-2016), Unregistered (1)

14. #8 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Innocent

ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      926 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      80 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,671 Times in 874 Posts

It's great bro, I asked helpline that if things will change with my account leverage on my own deposit and they said, NO. because they fixed the leverage of Forum affiliated accounts to 1:50 max. Maybe you have an old account before policy been changed.
      I'm not RANDOM you just can't think as FAST as me

15. The following 2 users say Thank You to ilyas_ili for this useful post.

NikitaBelle (09-02-2016), PhantomTrader79 (09-03-2016)

16. #9 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

Accumulated bonus
      4493 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      16 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79     
      Awesome journal mate.

I hope you'll keep updating this journey so that it will become a positive encouragement and inspiration. Your trading strategy will also be helpful to our members
      thanks mate i will update this journal as much as possible for me. your interest and appreciation makes me to share all my knowledge with you guys

Quote Originally Posted by ilyas_ili     
      It's great bro, I asked helpline that if things will change with my account leverage on my own deposit and they said, NO. because they fixed the leverage of Forum affiliated accounts to 1:50 max. Maybe you have an old account before policy been changed.
      yes it is old account when i joined this forum i think that was the only trading account i attached i do not like to attach new accounts one is good enough

ok guys today is friday it looking market will be risky and i am expecting short term usd weak so my recommendation is for sell pending in gold and gbpjpy the take profit and stop loss i will update once trade will triger

Sell gbpjpy pending 138.50 and sell gold pending 1345 take profit stop loss i will update once trades will trigger both these trades for long term

17. The following 4 users say Thank You to rahan07 for this useful post.

NikitaBelle (09-02-2016), PhantomTrader79 (09-03-2016), princeandy4 (12-31-2017), Unregistered (1)

18. #10 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello rahan, I edited your journal thread title. Is it okay with you? Let me know if you want it change or you want to add something. I will gladly do it for you. Your gbpjpy sell is good, the dragon pair has been climbing non stop, it will eventually go down sooner or later, just don't know when. Goodluck with your trades.

19. The following 2 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

PhantomTrader79 (09-03-2016), Unregistered (1)

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 6 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 4