• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: Trade without Indicator ( CSR Technique by Bro JGV ) (part 2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

shyammandal is a glorious beacon of light shyammandal is a glorious beacon of light shyammandal is a glorious beacon of light shyammandal is a glorious beacon of light shyammandal is a glorious beacon of light shyammandal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3530 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hafizgm     
      I think this is a very good idea and i will agree with you.I am not trading with any of the indicator and i am still able to make lot of money.I am a trader which like to use the fundamental and technical analysis and then i like to open a trade.
      Technical indicator makes trading easy because it shows the perfect entry point . Trader knows the market condition from market news or from fundamental analysis but after knowing about market trend , trader must use technical indicator for accurate entry and exit point . Short term trader must use indicator otherwise they can loose money if market goes to reverse . For long term trader , it is not necessary to use technical indicator . Technical indicators are made for traders convenience .

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Jahanzaib786 is a splendid one to behold Jahanzaib786 is a splendid one to behold Jahanzaib786 is a splendid one to behold Jahanzaib786 is a splendid one to behold Jahanzaib786 is a splendid one to behold Jahanzaib786 is a splendid one to behold Jahanzaib786 is a splendid one to behold Jahanzaib786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      278 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ding dong     
      hm, yup, mate.
      CSR technique is a good technique in my opinion, look at support and resistance that could be otherwise when market conditions happen to break out in this regard. This becomes a key point when we see the trend that berlangusng and correction, we can make this as a key to determine the price of stop loss, take profit in our planning, mate.

Original thread:
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...ue-by-Bro-JGV-)
      Yeah right absolutely right then you ask the without Indicaters trade good option and good thing so dear without indicator trading soo easy but not easy I want to tell you first importance think trading you give the knowledge and experience ,and you without knowledge and experience trading you not success soo friends most important things you gain the knowledge and experience dear.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Angry

sultan jimmy is a name known to all sultan jimmy is a name known to all sultan jimmy is a name known to all sultan jimmy is a name known to all sultan jimmy is a name known to all sultan jimmy is a name known to all sultan jimmy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      31 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

As a newbie in trading forex, classic support resistant (csr) is a powerfull technique that can generate income easily. However, to strenghten my analysis i would like to combine csr with another technique as well. Hopefully we can gain profit as much as possible.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sultan jimmy For This Useful Post:

zainimm (09-21-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

Edifitri is on a distinguished road Edifitri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

trading without using indicators is very dangerous for the analysis patterns that we do. unless we already understand the candlestick pattern that we use. trading using indicators is very helpful for our analysis because indicators give signals to each difference in forex market movements every time. if we do not use the indicator we will find it difficult to find a benchmark to start open positions or close positions when we trade forex.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to Edifitri for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Inspired

Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      152 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,298 Times in 633 Posts

Trading without indicators, or sometimes called Naked Trading, is a forex trading technique based on observation of price movements, without applying any technical indicators on the chart. This can be done if we already understand the levels of resistance support and can also understand the shape of the candlestick pattern. Identification of Reversal and Correction Points. In trending market conditions, you can try to enter the market when prices experience a correction of the big trend, or in other words, "buy in uptrends and sell rallies in downtrends". Or, mark support and resistance levels to be used as a benchmark for reversal and correction points.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Chatty

sameeh is a glorious beacon of light sameeh is a glorious beacon of light sameeh is a glorious beacon of light sameeh is a glorious beacon of light sameeh is a glorious beacon of light sameeh is a glorious beacon of light sameeh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      598 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

trading without indicators can be done by the traders of the good experience, the new trader will not be able to trade without indicators because he will not be able to analyze the market without indicators, but the experienced trader will be able to analyze the market well without indicators and so he can be able to make good and effective trading.

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2