• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: Ultimate Trend Signals Indicator

1. #1 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1360 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,994 Times in 1,007 Posts

Default Ultimate Trend Signals Indicator

I want to share in this forum an indicator for scalping strategies, it's very profitable when you follow its rules perfectely, this product is made by solid algorithms using RSI, moving averages, this indicator will give everthing you need while trading, trend analysis, currency trenght and signals.
      I post here in the attaches files the indicator and the manual, read cafully the manual and do your tests in demo accounts then in a real accounts.
      Attached Images
      Attached Files

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to tahiri for this useful post.

Afzaal03 (06-27-2020), bidyut (10-06-2016), dzin4aans (10-01-2016), Price Action Trader (10-06-2016), Unregistered (1)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy

FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2186 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,298 Times in 1,387 Posts

Looks like a great tool for trading and that the new traders should make some profits with this, but first use it better with a demo account to learn how it works. My opinion is that professional traders should not use tools like these and just stick to their plans.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to FlyingShark for this useful post.

Afzaal03 (06-27-2020), Unregistered (1)

5. #3 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1360 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,994 Times in 1,007 Posts

tabk you for your comment here, I think we should not make importance on whether we are newbies or advanced traders, we should focus on what can make money in perfect way, like this tool which can help traders to achieve to their daily target.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tahiri For This Useful Post:

Afzaal03 (06-27-2020)

7. #4 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cheerful

mugiwara will become famous soon enough mugiwara will become famous soon enough mugiwara's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      926 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

ultimate trend signal indicator is one indicator that can provide fast signals. the signal that we get so quickly from the indicators we use will always make it easier for us to analyze every minute. especially if we are able to do scalping techniques, we will be able to get quick profits every short time trading in 5 minutes or 15 minutes.

8. #5 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

Edifitri will become famous soon enough Edifitri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

ultimate trend signal is an indicator that works how it can help us to observe the ongoing trend. by understanding the ongoing trend we are trying to be able to follow the trend. do not ever trade against the trend because the impact caused is fatal. so as much as possible if we want to trade, we must follow the trend.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Edifitri For This Useful Post:

Afzaal03 (06-27-2020)

10. #6 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

abban989 is an unknown quantity at this point abban989's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default can i get push alerts on my mobile mt4 with this indicator , can you send me EA or push alert version of this indicator . thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by tahiri     
      I want to share in this forum an indicator for scalping strategies, it's very profitable when you follow its rules perfectely, this product is made by solid algorithms using RSI, moving averages, this indicator will give everthing you need while trading, trend analysis, currency trenght and signals.
      I post here in the attaches files the indicator and the manual, read cafully the manual and do your tests in demo accounts then in a real accounts.

can i get push alerts on my mobile mt4 with this indicator , can you send me EA or push alert version of this indicator . thanks in advance.

11. The following 2 users say Thank You to abban989 for this useful post.

Afzaal03 (06-27-2020), Unregistered (1)

12. #7 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Afzaal03 has a spectacular aura about Afzaal03 has a spectacular aura about Afzaal03's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi friends.
      Dear forex member how are you hope you will all be fine.
      Dear forex friends the new tarder should make some profit with this, but first use it better with demo account to learn how it works. My opinion is that professional trader should not use tools like that these and just stick to their plan .

Reply to thread