• Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • View Poll Results: Were you see BITCOIN in 3 months?

Voters
    14. You may not vote on this poll
    • 10.000 USD

8 57.14%
    • 12.000 USD

2 14.29%
    • 5.000 USD

1 7.14%
    • 7.000 USD

3 21.43%
    Reply to thread
    Page 49 of 50 ... 44 47 48 49 50

Thread: #Bitcoin chart analysis

1. #481 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Cool

hanan786 is on a distinguished road hanan786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Additionally, bitcoin analysis could essentially help the investor or the trader determine the best and most profitable entry and exit points. When it comes to trading, timing is critical. With the help of well-made bitcoin analysis, one can potentially determine the best time to enter and to exit a trade, thereby allowing for better returns.

2. #482 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Innocent

arshadrotki is on a distinguished road arshadrotki's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear friends good day yes you deposite bitcoin please see the chart and you feel bitcoin is goin up side you deposit and bitcoin level down side can you withdraw and get profit so you can deposte your wallet and forex markit

3. #483 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Amused

Ahmedalwan will become famous soon enough Ahmedalwan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Bitcoin cannot publish every financial transaction in the world for everyone, and it is listed in the blockchain, which is why it needs the presence of the banks supported by them. Fini said that these banks are part of the end of forming the largest market value in the cryptocurrency market, adding that there must be a secondary level of Payment systems
      The time required to complete the purchase of bitcoins of medium and large value would be impractical and the solution was that banks can issue their own digital currency and can be replaced with bitcoin in the system of reserve work, which is no different from the gold standard will provide banks with support for their currencies In part, Finney argues that Bitcoin-backed banks can function as they did before nationalizing the banks. Different policies and regulations argue that partial reserve systems could spoil the value of Bitcoin, which is supposed to be a transparent currency. Fini backed banks Balbtkoan used partial reserve systems as deemed appropriate will help stabilize the currency for a global reserve

4. #484 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Firmansyahtawan is on a distinguished road Firmansyahtawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Good information

Very interesting result you show to us thats good information that show how ee can read the sutuation and get more profotable on our account with carfully when choosing the decision

5. #485 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Relaxed

Azh786 is a name known to all Azh786 is a name known to all Azh786 is a name known to all Azh786 is a name known to all Azh786 is a name known to all Azh786 is a name known to all Azh786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      119 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes sir, you have explained with tremendous way.BTC which will not fall down but will go up and people will benefit a lot from it.When people started from the crowd who bought it at that time, then they have become very rich today, still we have a chance to get it and earn money.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Azh786 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

7. #486 Collapse Post
      Ex-Moderator
      I am:
      Happy

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4472 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,101 Times in 3,533 Posts

Bitcoin Analysis:

End of the last month the price of Bitcoin has made a long bullish trend and that time I thought the price cross 15K price level again, but after some days it has proved again that Bitcoin wont get its 20K strength again.

Actually I cant forget the situation when the bitcoin price was 20K and that times I have made some handsome profits from bitcoin. Whatever now a days it seems bitcoin is ranging its price to 7K to 9K but hope so that very soon it will go down more and get its previous price back with 5K.

Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 8
Size:  48.6 KB

8. #487 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      700 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If We look at the 4 hour chart from Bitcoin it seem this Cryptocurrency soon will have a small retrachement to hit their Clean High (8601.11) before they will going down again for test their Weekly Fair value (8357.82).

(Disclaimer)
      Simple Is The Best

9. #488 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Bored

sentosa is a glorious beacon of light sentosa is a glorious beacon of light sentosa is a glorious beacon of light sentosa is a glorious beacon of light sentosa is a glorious beacon of light sentosa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      367 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Arief Makmur     

If We look at the 4 hour chart from Bitcoin it seem this Cryptocurrency soon will have a small retrachement to hit their Clean High (8601.11) before they will going down again for test their Weekly Fair value (8357.82).

(Disclaimer)
      Last week was a nightmare for bitcoin buyers, but as we saw bitcoin can recover 60% of its losses but it doesn't sound like it can exceed 16k. I think bitcoin will go down at the beginning of the year, maybe under 10 thousand, for me I'm waiting for 8 thousand to buy the maximum amount I can and from your chart, why do I have the feeling that it will fall hard again? Going up again, maybe this is the beginning of the sales frenzy, people with bitcoin holders smell the uncertainty that prices can no longer maintain the highest peak maybe it will be the beginning of a downward trend. I feel uncomfortable watching the chart.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sentosa For This Useful Post:

Rabcha (11-21-2019)

11. #489 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Rabcha is on a distinguished road Rabcha's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I have assumed that the level of 1.1090 may become the highest level and there is a reversal, even if the buyer tries to raise the price. But I don't think they will succeed. If you look at the past values ​​and the accumulation of hourly candles, everything will go down because the funnel into the four-hour chart has worked out, and in this case the price will always go back to the channel border and expect to go. At the support point 1,0995 and watched.

12. #490 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

lanakag12 is an unknown quantity at this point lanakag12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I advise you to read the analytics of large crypto news edition before buying or selling.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to lanakag12 For This Useful Post:

mohsin555 (12-02-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 49 of 50 ... 44 47 48 49 50