• Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • View Poll Results: Were you see BITCOIN in 3 months?

Voters
    14. You may not vote on this poll
    • 10.000 USD

8 57.14%
    • 12.000 USD

2 14.29%
    • 5.000 USD

1 7.14%
    • 7.000 USD

3 21.43%
    Reply to Thread
    Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 42 45 46 47

Thread: #Bitcoin chart analysis

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Mellow

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6176 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 19,805 Times in 3,882 Posts

Default Re: #Bitcoin chart analysis

Name:  Bitcoin H1.png
Views: 16
Size:  43.0 KB

Observing the price movement of Bitcoin seems unable to move upward reaching 3997 but it tends to be downward and almost near to the price 3694.
      This can be ascertained the next price will be able to penetrate and through the price of 3694, most likely the price will also test the support at 3400.
      This year Bitcoin will not be able to reach the price of 4000 and tend to be under 3000 until the end of the year.
      don't use Luck in the trade but it would be better to use Greed
      hoping for something without hard work will not give anything

dedy hari kurniawan's trading journal

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

amine ff is a splendid one to behold amine ff is a splendid one to behold amine ff is a splendid one to behold amine ff is a splendid one to behold amine ff is a splendid one to behold amine ff is a splendid one to behold amine ff is a splendid one to behold amine ff's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      93 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,224 Times in 774 Posts

I will sell Betquin in CFD markets, but frankly I'm not interested in stock exchanges. It will be much easier to sell Bitquin in CFDs than in futures markets, because the margin required in futures markets is ridiculous. At this point, I think that any time we approach the level of $ 4500 you should look at the short-term charts that show signs of tired candles. I think we will eventually break down towards the downside again, and when I look at the chart, I can say that there is a descending triangle. The interesting thing is that this measures the move down towards the $ 2000 level.

3. The following 8 users say Thank You to amine ff for this useful post.

Feny (12-05-2018), Unregistered (7)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Angelic

Feny has a spectacular aura about Feny has a spectacular aura about Feny has a spectacular aura about Feny's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by amine ff View Post
      I will sell Betquin in CFD markets, but frankly I'm not interested in stock exchanges. It will be much easier to sell Bitquin in CFDs than in futures markets, because the margin required in futures markets is ridiculous. At this point, I think that any time we approach the level of $ 4500 you should look at the short-term charts that show signs of tired candles. I think we will eventually break down towards the downside again, and when I look at the chart, I can say that there is a descending triangle. The interesting thing is that this measures the move down towards the $ 2000 level.

Agree with your analysis amine ff.

Broadly speaking, there is still no good fundamental for Bitcoin yet before January 2019. So, the chance to goes down is bigger than chance to raise.

At January 2019, Nasdaq will release their Bitcoin Futures, and so do ICE. Then, Chinese Government Backed Company will release their own "Stablecoin". So far, it's really good fundamental for adoption and the chance to give nice impact is bigger tho.

The next thing that i consider is : there is still no sign for Bitcoin and other Altcoins to go up because this time is crucial time for people to withdraw their investment for cash (nah, it's Xmas, End Year and New Year a.k.a Long Holiday) hehe....

For me, i will wait till it reach next round number (arround $3,000 - $2,000) before buy BTC.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

amine ff is a splendid one to behold amine ff is a splendid one to behold amine ff is a splendid one to behold amine ff is a splendid one to behold amine ff is a splendid one to behold amine ff is a splendid one to behold amine ff is a splendid one to behold amine ff's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      93 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The US dollar rebounded well during Wednesday's trading, as we reached below 113 yen. This market continues to find buyers below and balances each time we retreat, but there is also a large volume of resistance at the top. For this reason, I think you should be a bit cautious in your expectations, but short-term declines should respect short-term advances. I think the 114.50 Yen level at the top is the beginning of a large volume of resistance towards the psychologically important handle at 115 Yen. I also believe that the bullish pattern and the 200-day moving average below provide a lot of support. If we break below that level, things can change quickly. But at this point I think we are in a position to buy short term traders.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      93 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The narrow range has dominated the price trading since morning, and as long as the price is below 3605.00, our bearish outlook remains valid for today, supported by SMA 50, with the next key target at 3110.00.

The trading range for today is expected among the support at 3000.00 and the resistance at 3600.00

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to amine ff for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Reply to Thread
    Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 42 45 46 47