• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 44 of 50 ... 39 42 43 44 45 46 49 ...

Thread: Your road to success with Trading Journal!

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3444 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,907 Times in 5,195 Posts

Default Your road to success with Trading Journal!

Have you ever dreamed of having your own journal for your daily, weekly or monthly trading? This is the way to go because its very easy and you can do any style of trading journal you like!

Our Trading journal section has become a very great place to be today. Activity has picked up rapidly in this section and we have more and more great trading journals every month!

Benefits of having your own trading journal:
      • Great way to share your trading
      • Learn from others, work together and improve together
      • be part of something great
      • have a chance to win best month topic starter award

Those are just a few reasons why you should try your own trading journal, it does not matter, demo, live, bonus account, give it a try, learn and improve because you lose nothing!

Here is a video created by me that can help you start your own trading journal and give you final motivation to do so!

Good luck everyone!

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

finch is an unknown quantity at this point finch's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I for one would urge all merchants to open an exchanging diary, I have taken in a great deal by taking an interest in that segment of the gathering. I likewise get the opportunity to share my exchanging style 100% with others. Come one Come all!!!

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Inspired

Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      152 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,298 Times in 633 Posts

The existence of a trading journal greatly influences the process of observation and review of trading performance. You might think why managing a trading journal is very important, even though every broker (broker) has provided a record of real-time customer transactions, including the history of the strength of the buy position, capital use (margin) and the amount of profit / loss of each position you place. Still, managing a good trading journal is needed to monitor your performance over time.

The benefits of a trading journal are to make it easier for traders to re-examine trading methods. Trading journals will provide a flashback of the extent to which trading systems work, as well as how they perform on each product when market conditions change. Journals will help to answer how the system performs in the trending market, range-bound markets at different time frames.

Traders can also see the impact of trading decisions, such as taking profits that are too fast, too tight placement or stop loss orders that are too tenuous. Traders can review the trading system work periodically (weekly, monthly or quarterly) and find out whether what is done is right or wrong. After that, traders can improve the trading system if needed.

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to Zeref for this useful post.

Unregistered (3)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

m shakeel will become famous soon enough m shakeel's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Oh really it's a good way to motivate someone i also get impressed from this and thinking about to make our personal journal so that people can get benefit from this point

6. The Following User Says Thank You to m shakeel For This Useful Post:

Gujjarsarwar (05-13-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

imtiazahmad will become famous soon enough imtiazahmad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      63 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i am new here and i have not good knowledge and experience about this topic and i have never used trading journal so i can not say nothing with the proof i can only want to say that forex is work where we have need to learning all the things that are supporting to the forex trading

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

elbush is a jewel in the rough elbush is a jewel in the rough elbush is a jewel in the rough elbush's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      94 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Your post on having a trading journal is a great piece. Forex is a business, so one can't just do it anyhow. A trader must have a trading journal as one of the tools he needs for his trading. He should be able to record his trading activities; the trades he opened, the ones he closed, why he has to go long or short on a particular pair. He also should be able to record the political and economic changes as well as the currency pairs that will be affected by the change.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Busy

Rehan41 will become famous soon enough Rehan41 will become famous soon enough Rehan41's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Such a large number of standards. I think MOD is dependable to make the discussion a superior spot since they are exacting in guidelines. Furthermore, we as a whole realize that rules are the way to progress. In any case, in some cases, it feels to me that there are such huge numbers of standards to get a handle on. Yet, toward the end, I persuade myself saying that without the guidelines, discussion will be a most exceedingly awful spot and we may not get the reward. Extraordinary work done by the MODs. Caps off

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rehan41 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Ghousiatraders will become famous soon enough Ghousiatraders's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Trading journal is very helpful for the basic education of the forex trading and here we can get new ideas and new strategies and can improve our trading skills and trading knowledge and we can learn new things and i hope the video is very beneficial for us in this case

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Simply is on a distinguished road Simply's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, you have absolutely said that when we work in the journal, it benefits us a lot and it is like a road for us if we understand it as a difference. In this case, we can get a lot of money, so we have to work hard every time and it's going to work well. You have to do it for us to do a good future.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Tanzeela will become famous soon enough Tanzeela's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yea dear you are right because when a man do work with diligence ,patience and honesty then he goes to the way of success.In the same way Forex trading is like a hard work and when a man spent more time on it then he seek a lot and earn more bonus and goes to the way of success journal on the road which is his way.

Forex trading is a way to ear and seek well from it.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Tanzeela For This Useful Post:

Simply (05-23-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cool

Sheraz19 has a spectacular aura about Sheraz19 has a spectacular aura about Sheraz19 has a spectacular aura about Sheraz19's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      45 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Our road to success in trading jornal is we ahould learn and good understand about mt5 rules and laws and first understand fully about forum result is learning and understanding is road to success .

Reply to thread
    Page 44 of 50 ... 39 42 43 44 45 46 49 ...