• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 45 of 50 ... 40 43 44 45 46 47 ...

Thread: Your road to success with Trading Journal!

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3444 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,907 Times in 5,195 Posts

Default Your road to success with Trading Journal!

Have you ever dreamed of having your own journal for your daily, weekly or monthly trading? This is the way to go because its very easy and you can do any style of trading journal you like!

Our Trading journal section has become a very great place to be today. Activity has picked up rapidly in this section and we have more and more great trading journals every month!

Benefits of having your own trading journal:
      • Great way to share your trading
      • Learn from others, work together and improve together
      • be part of something great
      • have a chance to win best month topic starter award

Those are just a few reasons why you should try your own trading journal, it does not matter, demo, live, bonus account, give it a try, learn and improve because you lose nothing!

Here is a video created by me that can help you start your own trading journal and give you final motivation to do so!

Good luck everyone!

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

sahiraali is on a distinguished road sahiraali's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Wow! this is very important post of every member of this fourm because they will get more benefit form this journal..

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

umair0015 is an unknown quantity at this point umair0015's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello friends hope you are all fine
      I think people should take your post in positive way it can be useful if someone understand importance of journal
      So through my side i like this post very much.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Cheerful

Davidholmes is an unknown quantity at this point Davidholmes's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thank you, brother.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

taj2308 is an unknown quantity at this point taj2308's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i have been in this forum for a very short time. learn from a friend about this forum. does this forum really pay for forum posting in forex trading? i have already lost a lot of money in forex trading. does this forum site will help me to recover my loss?

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

BestMember is a splendid one to behold BestMember is a splendid one to behold BestMember is a splendid one to behold BestMember is a splendid one to behold BestMember is a splendid one to behold BestMember is a splendid one to behold BestMember is a splendid one to behold BestMember is a splendid one to behold BestMember's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      144 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The Trader's Journal was specifically designed to track your trading activity and help you uncover those hidden gems. It gives you the opportunity to double your trading efforts. First, you learn from the actual trades, and then again you learn even more through your written history.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Lucky8671 is an unknown quantity at this point Lucky8671's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I have good way to earn money with trade.they have good knowledge about you and your information to trade that is why to God road way to journal and he is God money earns.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Amazed

Abbasforex has a spectacular aura about Abbasforex has a spectacular aura about Abbasforex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      76 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It's a good video about trading that many members can get motivation I m impressed its very beneficial project.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      In_Love

Gohargul has a spectacular aura about Gohargul has a spectacular aura about Gohargul has a spectacular aura about Gohargul's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Awesome post it really increases my confidence level and give me fresh breath thanks for such a great and helping post and today you strong my belief after now i will open trading journal.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Hamza1886 is a name known to all Hamza1886 is a name known to all Hamza1886 is a name known to all Hamza1886 is a name known to all Hamza1886 is a name known to all Hamza1886 is a name known to all Hamza1886's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      202 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes If we look at any other highly competitive field apart from trading it becomes very clear that keeping a track record of important performance data is the number one tool on the road to success..

Yet most traders either don’t use one or do so inefficiently, very likely because they are lazy or they don’t believe in the power of a professional trading journal and think that they can make trading work “somehow”.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

springjet014 has a spectacular aura about springjet014 has a spectacular aura about springjet014 has a spectacular aura about springjet014's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      717 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dzin4aans     
      Have you ever dreamed of having your own journal for your daily, weekly or monthly trading? This is the way to go because its very easy and you can do any style of trading journal you like!

Our Trading journal section has become a very great place to be today. Activity has picked up rapidly in this section and we have more and more great trading journals every month!

Benefits of having your own trading journal:
      • Great way to share your trading
      • Learn from others, work together and improve together
      • be part of something great
      • have a chance to win best month topic starter award

Those are just a few reasons why you should try your own trading journal, it does not matter, demo, live, bonus account, give it a try, learn and improve because you lose nothing!

Here is a video created by me that can help you start your own trading journal and give you final motivation to do so!

Good luck everyone!
      I am trading Forex for many years but I am making the same mistakes again and again which is my biggest weakness. But this is a common symptoms among the traders as they do not care about the previous mistakes and they do not have any records for that trading . So, a trading journal can be helpful for every trader to maintain their analysis.

Reply to thread
    Page 45 of 50 ... 40 43 44 45 46 47 ...