• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 47 of 58 ... 42 45 46 47 48 49 52 ...

Thread: Your road to success with Trading Journal!

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3444 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,973 Times in 5,198 Posts

Default Your road to success with Trading Journal!

Have you ever dreamed of having your own journal for your daily, weekly or monthly trading? This is the way to go because its very easy and you can do any style of trading journal you like!

Our Trading journal section has become a very great place to be today. Activity has picked up rapidly in this section and we have more and more great trading journals every month!

Benefits of having your own trading journal:
      • Great way to share your trading
      • Learn from others, work together and improve together
      • be part of something great
      • have a chance to win best month topic starter award

Those are just a few reasons why you should try your own trading journal, it does not matter, demo, live, bonus account, give it a try, learn and improve because you lose nothing!

Here is a video created by me that can help you start your own trading journal and give you final motivation to do so!

Good luck everyone!

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

sahiraali is on a distinguished road sahiraali's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi!
      I'm looking forward to your journal and I want to follow your trading journals.

3. The following 3 users say Thank You to sahiraali for this useful post.

TopTraders (06-07-2019), Unregistered (2)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Earie is on a distinguished road Earie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Over the years, I have realized the importance of having a trading journal. Its not the journal itself that converts your losing trades into positive ones, but the shift in mindset it brings when going through tough situations where a lot of emotions are coming into play. What I have noticed is that if I regularly try to go through my past trades, the reasons why I entered them, how they ended up and what mistakes I did, it makes me less susceptible to similar mistakes in the future. Trading is all about the mindset you are now in and it repeatedly puts you in to tough situations emotionally. Having a journal like that helps keep those emotions in check.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

forexgurubd99 will become famous soon enough forexgurubd99 will become famous soon enough forexgurubd99's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      107 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Trading journal helps us to inform all the the current affairs and events of the market. So i think it is very ensure way to make our trades profitable. Many of our traders follow trading journal up to dates their selves on market. By following here you will get all the events and news of the world economy and you can easily understand the next market behavior of the market. So I think trading journal is the best way to get success and it can be your top secret of trading.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

molibden is an unknown quantity at this point molibden's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

guys, i'm new here, need your advice, how do you think, can I trust signals from this website? https://en.libertex.online/eur-usd-c...-turning-down/

7. The Following User Says Thank You to molibden For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Amazed

kckush9 is on a distinguished road kckush9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I have read to much things from this post and i learned so much from this thread. But I also want to share my experience of trading. Few months ago i was very successful in forest trading and i thought i know everything about this market i thought i can never be wrong but you all know about this market we can never be sure and i did scalping on my trade and used 2.00 lot size of my trade. But quickly the trends changed and i was in loss of 230$. But i was so scared to close this trade and i just opened that trade kept on waiting to turn the market but after 2 hours i lost all of my equity (430$) on that trade. I was so greedy to see my loss. From that i learned to put stop loss on every trade. Hope you guys will learn something from my mistake.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Relaxed

TopTraders is on a distinguished road TopTraders's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi guys I am new and I am trying to learn from your your posts there are very nice company which is working here I hope all of you share your best experience here.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      In_Love

shahzaib shazi is a jewel in the rough shahzaib shazi is a jewel in the rough shahzaib shazi is a jewel in the rough shahzaib shazi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      93 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Awesome i heard about trading journals and now after seeing so many people are using it i cant believe even people use these journals happy to see that will try to learn more and more about journals and especially you experience people.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Blah

khalil3388 is just really nice khalil3388 is just really nice khalil3388 is just really nice khalil3388 is just really nice khalil3388's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      44 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I entered them, how they ended up and what mistakes I did, it makes me less susceptible to similar mistakes in the future. Trading is all about the mindset you are now in and it repeatedly puts you in to tough situations emotionally. Having a journal like that helps keep those emotions in check.But i was so scared to close this trade and i just opened that trade kept on waiting to turn the market but after 2 hours i lost all of my equity (430$) on that trade. I was so greedy to see my loss. From that i learned to put stop loss on every trade. Hope you guys will learn something from my mistake.I am trying to learn from your your posts there are very nice company which is working here I hope all of you share your best experience here.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Malikaqeel is an unknown quantity at this point Malikaqeel's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

great way to share trading in your own style.i personally would encourage all traders to open a trading general.i have learnt a lot by practicing in that section of the forum.i also get to share my trading style to others.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Angelic

allgreen is on a distinguished road allgreen's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      407 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Your information is educating and it will help any one here who did not have a trade normal nor disciplined to rules. I have several written out my trade decisions boldly, but once I have a bad trade, I seems to alter everything
      Do you want to earn bonus money posting?visit here:https://forum.mt5.com/index.php?referrerid=13608 "Bonus for posting" is an incentive program for the forum members.You get $0.20 for a post. please visit the F.A.Q for more info.

Reply to thread
    Page 47 of 58 ... 42 45 46 47 48 49 52 ...