• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 48 of 50 ... 43 46 47 48 49 50

Thread: Your road to success with Trading Journal!

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3444 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,908 Times in 5,195 Posts

Default Your road to success with Trading Journal!

Have you ever dreamed of having your own journal for your daily, weekly or monthly trading? This is the way to go because its very easy and you can do any style of trading journal you like!

Our Trading journal section has become a very great place to be today. Activity has picked up rapidly in this section and we have more and more great trading journals every month!

Benefits of having your own trading journal:
      • Great way to share your trading
      • Learn from others, work together and improve together
      • be part of something great
      • have a chance to win best month topic starter award

Those are just a few reasons why you should try your own trading journal, it does not matter, demo, live, bonus account, give it a try, learn and improve because you lose nothing!

Here is a video created by me that can help you start your own trading journal and give you final motivation to do so!

Good luck everyone!

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Angelic

allgreen is on a distinguished road allgreen's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      407 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Your information is educating and it will help any one here who did not have a trade normal nor disciplined to rules. I have several written out my trade decisions boldly, but once I have a bad trade, I seems to alter everything
      Do you want to earn bonus money posting?visit here:https://forum.mt5.com/index.php?referrerid=13608 "Bonus for posting" is an incentive program for the forum members.You get $0.20 for a post. please visit the F.A.Q for more info.

Banned
      I am:
      Cool

Adil981 will become famous soon enough Adil981 will become famous soon enough Adil981's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      42 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Calling all the gifted and experienced dealer within the house and also the not so great dealer like me! This is often your chance to open a diary and inspire others how to exchange appropriately. For great dealers and fruitful ones, possibly you not require a diary but it would be awesome to share to others what you know almost this showcase, keep in mind those times you begin as a newbie?
      You're too being propelled by the exertion and difficult work of others, so it's your turn to share! This gathering has parts of talented and productive dealers, however they cover up what they got, come on share to others your information! Do not fair be substance in posting for bonus! Appear us what you as of now learned through the a long time...! Sharing is caring. And for the newbies and battling dealer prowling within the shadow, it's your time to open a diary, do not fair be substance covering up within the dull, come out and open your diary, do not stress on the off chance that your aptitude isn't amazing mine sucks as well! But I do not donate up effectively, so you ought to as well.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Flirty

Forexbhai will become famous soon enough Forexbhai's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      12 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

trading journal is the best way to better trading way I read a little history about the forex related to the history of currency in determining kotrol in trade but with the development of world economy then trade the currency is handed over to the market so that we can do a trade like this now now we help to share our knowledge with us.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Happy

Daintree1 will become famous soon enough Daintree1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Your dedication to your journal is the most important statistic. Part of being a committed swing trader is keeping track of your progress and by far the best.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Daintree1 For This Useful Post:

Jawad768 (06-27-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Bazmi786 is a name known to all Bazmi786 is a name known to all Bazmi786 is a name known to all Bazmi786 is a name known to all Bazmi786 is a name known to all Bazmi786 is a name known to all Bazmi786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It have motivated me to to rethink about starting or opening my own personal trading journals in the appropriate session,Learning is exciting and fun when you share it with people and friends you have known through the years. The journal section is for all, so visit it anytime and open your journal anytime you like!, I think you should try to see if all the plugin in your browser is working because from my ends I have watched it two times, and it worth taken time to watch so as to be able to create your own trading journals.

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to Bazmi786 for this useful post.

Jawad768 (06-27-2019), Mehak48 (06-28-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

waqas qaisrani2 will become famous soon enough waqas qaisrani2's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      39 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It has been said over and over again that using a trading journal is one of the key ingredient to trading success. Even the greatest trader all the time jesse livermore,had a journal .
      Yet must trader either don't use one or more do so inefficiently .very like because they are lazy or they don't believe in the power of professional trading journal and i think that can make trading work "somehow"

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

nabeelrfqforex will become famous soon enough nabeelrfqforex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      33 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Great thing with good inspiration. Trading journals are very helpful and the most important thing that you rare providing us with free trading journal. Those who really want to succeed in this platform shouldn't miss this opportunity and yes i am here to learn and i will learn from your journals also.
      Trading journals can provide us with good analysis and we will b working with great strategy, the strategy of great people. Thanks alot.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to nabeelrfqforex For This Useful Post:

waqas qaisrani2 (07-01-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      39 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It has been said over and over again that using a trading journal is one of the key ingredient to trading success. Even the arguably greatest trader of all the time. Yet most trader either don't use one or do so inefficiently. Very likely because they are lazy or they don't believe in the power of professional trading journal and think that they can make trading work "somehow".

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      39 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Trading journal help trader track their trades and thoughts throughout the day .its a great tool because a through journal includes details beyond what you see on your brokerage statements. It includes what market conditions were distracted or made mistakes. Its also where you can records strategy ideas which may arise as you trade throughout the day

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

romanaromi12 is on a distinguished road romanaromi12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      12 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thank you! I think it is very much beneficial for members. It also motivate the members. People should learn first and then start any work. After learning they will be more able to get profit.This video is very much helpful and motivational. I hope it will be beneficial. Thanks!

Reply to thread
    Page 48 of 50 ... 43 46 47 48 49 50