• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 17 of 17 ... 12 15 16 17

Thread: Practice trading daily for better results (part 6)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cheerful

Naziakhan has much to be proud of Naziakhan has much to be proud of Naziakhan has much to be proud of Naziakhan has much to be proud of Naziakhan has much to be proud of Naziakhan has much to be proud of Naziakhan has much to be proud of Naziakhan has much to be proud of Naziakhan has much to be proud of Naziakhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      495 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,219 Times in 854 Posts

Yes my dear friend you are absolutely right and I am fully completely and strongly agree with the opinion that we should never quit travelling if we want to get success and really want to learn about the market. My dear friend you know that every broker of the forex market has built their own site to learn the new traders that they will follow them and earn more and learn more and pray for them. My dear friend you can increase your skills by practicing on demo trading practice Delhi with demo as much as you can to improve your product strategy and experience before you start real trading on the business because in this way you will save your own bonus and if you spend your real money then you can say your real money.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

PrincessV will become famous soon enough PrincessV will become famous soon enough PrincessV's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is important to practice on a daily basis if the forex trader is willing to gain good trading skills for trading the market. the more the forex trader practices the more he is able to acquire trading skills which would enhance profitable trading.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Adeboye will become famous soon enough Adeboye will become famous soon enough Adeboye's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      32 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

you are very correct indeed, practice surely makes perfection, it's also applies too when trading on forex, when you practice you gain more knowledge and experience and you'll be able to improve your trading skills, for every successful trader they also practice even when being a successful trader you shouldn't stop practicing, you can only get better by practicing, and practice can be done on demo account, it's not every time you need to trade on real account, you can just sit back and try to learn something new, maybe new strategy or new skills because we human beings never stop learning

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Bazmi786 has a brilliant future Bazmi786 has a brilliant future Bazmi786 has a brilliant future Bazmi786 has a brilliant future Bazmi786 has a brilliant future Bazmi786 has a brilliant future Bazmi786 has a brilliant future Bazmi786 has a brilliant future Bazmi786 has a brilliant future Bazmi786 has a brilliant future Bazmi786 has a brilliant future Bazmi786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,920 Times in 874 Posts

The lesson I took from forex trading that we have to be patient in waiting for opportunities to enter and exit from the market. I currently often difficult to control my self or be patient while waiting for an opportunity, and as a result I often get a margin call because the margin that I have not hold orders.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

dulals668 has a spectacular aura about dulals668 has a spectacular aura about dulals668 has a spectacular aura about dulals668's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      792 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, of course none can deny it. So I agree with this comment. I also think that practice makes a man perfect. Forex is that business where to be succeed must need more knowledge, learn, experience and patience. After these must good skill and proper idea about market. But without them it is not possible to succeed in forex. So we must need practice daily and that practice must be sincere.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Fine

borsawya is a jewel in the rough borsawya is a jewel in the rough borsawya is a jewel in the rough borsawya's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      97 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If you want to master anything,keep doing it every day.We could apply this rule in forex business. If we wanna be successful traders who could make great profits, we have to practise trading day after day to increase our experience, improve our skills,find out new methods to make better analysis, be more confident and so on.In fact,practice is our best guidance in our way to succeed. It will enable us to achieve better results and protect us from failure.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

pegugu200 is a jewel in the rough pegugu200 is a jewel in the rough pegugu200 is a jewel in the rough pegugu200's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      202 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KEZIRI     
      One gets better with practice in any thing. Most especially in the trading buisness business the more you practice the more you come across difficult market conditions and learn how to overcome them. Practicing is very important because I see it as a stress test for an given strategy.becomeing a professional trader really needs all the experience one can lay hands on
      Practice makes a man perfect in anything he practice.Regular practice is a way to success in forex trading,The more we practice the more we understand the forex market.Without practice we can not be familiar with some moves ,practice will let us have enough experience ,The mistakes we made during practice and the losses they caused must be a lesson to us for we must know how to handle such mistakes in future so that it will not lead to loss again. Practice let us have confidence which will not let us have any fear in the market and wait for the right time of entry and exit

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Kiranhussain is a jewel in the rough Kiranhussain is a jewel in the rough Kiranhussain is a jewel in the rough Kiranhussain is a jewel in the rough Kiranhussain's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      64 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Real platform tell you practice makes a man perfect practice lead towards success if you have more practice and better knowledge about Forex trading business and spend more and more time with this platform then you can join this business and learn from basics then you achieve your success in very short period of time and in positive manners
      Practice more and more with them account account is separate account in this platform if you spend more time in demo account and practice daily basis then you learn related to trading marketing and behaviour of marketing and utilise your self then after that in real trading account

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Kiranhussain For This Useful Post:

Dua Fatima (09-09-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Muhammadhamza will become famous soon enough Muhammadhamza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yeah i totally agree
      Practice makes a man perfect.
      The more you practice,the more you learn about things.
      For becoming expert you should practice over demo account as much as you can.

Reply to thread
    Page 17 of 17 ... 12 15 16 17