• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 14 1 2 3 4 7 ...

Thread: Best payment processor for Withdrawal

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Lonely

Abdul Wahid is a splendid one to behold Abdul Wahid is a splendid one to behold Abdul Wahid is a splendid one to behold Abdul Wahid is a splendid one to behold Abdul Wahid is a splendid one to behold Abdul Wahid is a splendid one to behold Abdul Wahid is a splendid one to behold Abdul Wahid's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      483 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Greentrader     
      The problem occurs when you want to use the $100 in paper money to go shopping in a local Sunday market. How much are the fees to convert $100 in real cash in your bank account?? I think that all fees are much more than $2....
      In my case, there is fees for withdrawal. Because I am client of them.So they transfer my exact amount in my bank account. I am happy for their service.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      590 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Abdul Wahid     
      In my case, there is fees for withdrawal. Because I am client of them.So they transfer my exact amount in my bank account. I am happy for their service.
      Do you receive your withdrawal in USD or in your local currency? I think there are always conversion fees unless your account currency is the same currency you use in your local bank.
      “Know when you’re getting out before you get in.” Jack Schwager

Bangla Forex School

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      620 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,625 Times in 606 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Abdul Wahid     
      My name is Abdul Wahid and I am from Pakistan. I am using local transfer methods for withdrawal into my bank account. Process made with in a day. It is good experience for me. I recommend to use local transfer method.
      I too rely on local transfer most of the time when dealing with withdrawals. The process is less tedious and we get the money directly into our bank account.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Cool

eliteStar is an unknown quantity at this point eliteStar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by seadoffx     
      currently the best payment processor for withdrawal is bitcoin. because of its tendency of appreciation almost every moment you discover that you may withdraw 100dollars worth bitcoin today by tomorrow it would have increase to 102dollars. imagine when you just withdraw and safe it in your bitcoin wallet for say one month. bitcoin is the next currency to take over internet payment transactions and you shouldn't be left out.
      what are you talking about,how bitcoin increase our amount that we have in bitcions,i mean i have my stored in the skrill account and for a long time and was just the same but if bitcoin gives a me a little some profit then i will surely wanted to transfer it into bitcoin,could you please describe with more detail.forex

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      620 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eliteStar     
      what are you talking about,how bitcoin increase our amount that we have in bitcions,i mean i have my stored in the skrill account and for a long time and was just the same but if bitcoin gives a me a little some profit then i will surely wanted to transfer it into bitcoin,could you please describe with more detail.forex
      Its because bitcoin value are increasing daily. The same amount of bticoin you have price are different between last year and present.

Last year 1 bitcoin price is few hundred dollar.

This year 1 bitcoin price is $10,000.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Lonely

Hotovaga is a glorious beacon of light Hotovaga is a glorious beacon of light Hotovaga is a glorious beacon of light Hotovaga is a glorious beacon of light Hotovaga is a glorious beacon of light Hotovaga's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      288 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by seadoffx     
      currently the best payment processor for withdrawal is bitcoin. because of its tendency of appreciation almost every moment you discover that you may withdraw 100dollars worth bitcoin today by tomorrow it would have increase to 102dollars. imagine when you just withdraw and safe it in your bitcoin wallet for say one month. bitcoin is the next currency to take over internet payment transactions and you shouldn't be left out.
      You have mentioned that the best payment processor for withdrawal is bitcoin but why? Is it support to all forex borker as a payment processors? Beside this, May know about bitcoin of this option:
      1) Is this support to forex broker?
      2) what is its transaction fee in and out?
      3) What is the limitation of transaction money?
      4) Is it support to Bangladeshi bank withdraw?
      5) Is it support to any other payment processors?

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      620 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hotovaga     
      You have mentioned that the best payment processor for withdrawal is bitcoin but why? Is it support to all forex borker as a payment processors? Beside this, May know about bitcoin of this option:
      1) Is this support to forex broker?
      2) what is its transaction fee in and out?
      3) What is the limitation of transaction money?
      4) Is it support to Bangladeshi bank withdraw?
      5) Is it support to any other payment processors?
      I guess you didnt bother to read before you post. Had you spend time to read you will know that the reason why he said its the best is because bitcoin value keeps increasing.

I suggest you try to read next time and not just posting to earn bonus

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Confused

HASAN MEHEDI has a spectacular aura about HASAN MEHEDI has a spectacular aura about HASAN MEHEDI has a spectacular aura about HASAN MEHEDI's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      49 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There are so many payment processor for Withdrawal money from InstaForex . Among them I think Neteller is the best payment processor for withdrawal . The Security of Neteller account is very High and we can also withdraw money by using neteller prepaid card .

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      620 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HASAN MEHEDI     
      There are so many payment processor for Withdrawal money from InstaForex . Among them I think Neteller is the best payment processor for withdrawal . The Security of Neteller account is very High and we can also withdraw money by using neteller prepaid card .
      Yes, i also like to use neteller for withdrawal purpose. That is because neteller is widely used in my country and that makes it easier for people like me to exchange it into cash quick and effortlessly.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

forexhelper is a jewel in the rough forexhelper is a jewel in the rough forexhelper is a jewel in the rough forexhelper is a jewel in the rough forexhelper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      854 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      7 (What is this?)
      Thanks

I personally like skrill as it has some good facilities for our country.I can easily withdraw skrill money using my bank account.Last time it took only two days to get my usd dollar in my bank.So, I am happy to use skrill dollar as my best payment processor.

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 14 1 2 3 4 7 ...