• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 8 ...

Thread: Best payment processor for Withdrawal

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      620 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,628 Times in 608 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HASAN MEHEDI     
      There are so many payment processor for Withdrawal money from InstaForex . Among them I think Neteller is the best payment processor for withdrawal . The Security of Neteller account is very High and we can also withdraw money by using neteller prepaid card .
      I hope one day soon Neteller can reduce their fees. If they do then im sure more and more people will use the service as they are very popular and very good processor.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Fine

sharifhasan is on a distinguished road sharifhasan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      296 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by seadof**     
      currently the best payment processor for withdrawal is bitcoin. because of its tendency of appreciation almost every moment you discover that you may withdraw 100dollars worth bitcoin today by tomorrow it would have increase to 102dollars. imagine when you just withdraw and safe it in your bitcoin wallet for say one month. bitcoin is the next currency to take over internet payment transactions and you shouldn't be left out.
      For big amount withdraw international bank transfer better.but different country people choice different system.
      bitcoin well for now continue value grow,100 deposit to withdraw 102.also have same back side problem.It's for exchange we profit same to Forex.

3. The following 2 users say Thank You to sharifhasan for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5309 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,259 Times in 5,547 Posts

Well, no I don't think so.

If it can go up easy, it can fall easily too ( like has happened ).

BitCoin is probably a good thing to be traded or invested but to be used as payment processor ? I prefer not to although I know more and more people use it as a=the payment processor nowadays.

I wish there is something like Neteller in the past.

Regulated but also allows balance selling without fee, the fee is quite high if we sell the balance nowadays.

5. The following 4 users say Thank You to Bao Long for this useful post.

azmassi (01-28-2018), Borneo Scalper (01-29-2018), Unregistered (2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amused

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2217 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      14 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,346 Times in 4,690 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bao Long     
      Well, no I don't think so.

If it can go up easy, it can fall easily too ( like has happened ).

BitCoin is probably a good thing to be traded or invested but to be used as payment processor ? I prefer not to although I know more and more people use it as a=the payment processor nowadays.

I wish there is something like Neteller in the past.

Regulated but also allows balance selling without fee, the fee is quite high if we sell the balance nowadays.
      I already used bitcoin as a payment processor, the fees were almost zero , it was really interesting but now like you said it's not usable at all, bitcoin is good only for trading and speculation ! For neteller the transfer fees are 1.45%, which is a bit expencive compared to other payment processors.

7. The following 4 users say Thank You to azmassi for this useful post.

Bao Long (01-29-2018), Borneo Scalper (01-29-2018), Unregistered (2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5309 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by azmassi     
      I already used bitcoin as a payment processor, the fees were almost zero , it was really interesting but now like you said it's not usable at all, bitcoin is good only for trading and speculation ! For neteller the transfer fees are 1.45%, which is a bit expencive compared to other payment processors.
      Yeah, its only 1.45 %, but the problem is the double cut for me.

When Insta transfers it to our Neteller account, its cut one time and then later on when we want to sell the balance, its cut one more time. , so the total is like almost 3 % .

I think Neteller should provides a partnership with Forex brokers so this doesn't happen, after all the traders who have the Neteller balance in their accounts will have to exchange it to their local money and Neteller will get the profit.

9. The following 4 users say Thank You to Bao Long for this useful post.

azmassi (02-01-2018), Borneo Scalper (01-29-2018), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      620 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yeah, its only 1.45 %, but the problem is the double cut for me.

When Insta transfers it to our Neteller account, its cut one time and then later on when we want to sell the balance, its cut one more time. , so the total is like almost 3 % .

I think Neteller should provides a partnership with Forex brokers so this doesn't happen, after all the traders who have the Neteller balance in their accounts will have to exchange it to their local money and Neteller will get the profit.
      I think its the same everywhere if we want to sell our funds to a 3rd party like an exchanger. Everyone wants to make profits

I wish there is one payment processor with a local bank transfer to most country of the world exist. That can really help reducing fees

11. The following 2 users say Thank You to Borneo Scalper for this useful post.

azmassi (02-01-2018), Bao Long (01-29-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      5309 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Borneo Scalper     
      I think its the same everywhere if we want to sell our funds to a 3rd party like an exchanger. Everyone wants to make profits

I wish there is one payment processor with a local bank transfer to most country of the world exist. That can really help reducing fees
      In the past, Netteler was free of charge if we just wanted to send some money, they charged in other ways like withdrawal to bank accounts or credit card.

But later on, they realised a lot of people just sold their balance, if they wanted to keep allowing this, they needed to charge it so they could survive.

Oh yeah, believe it or not, in the past withdrawal to bank account from PayPal was free or required very minimum fee but the weird thing is, it needed to be in a certain minimum amount and couldn't be less than that.

13. The following 2 users say Thank You to Bao Long for this useful post.

azmassi (02-01-2018), Borneo Scalper (01-30-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      620 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In the past, Netteler was free of charge if we just wanted to send some money, they charged in other ways like withdrawal to bank accounts or credit card.

But later on, they realised a lot of people just sold their balance, if they wanted to keep allowing this, they needed to charge it so they could survive.

Oh yeah, believe it or not, in the past withdrawal to bank account from PayPal was free or required very minimum fee but the weird thing is, it needed to be in a certain minimum amount and couldn't be less than that.
      I think the no fee was just their aggressive promotion to attract clients back then. Once they have enough clients, they stop the free fee and start charging us all. I cant wait for a new, bigger, better processor to start offering this promo again so i can jump to their processor too

15. The following 3 users say Thank You to Borneo Scalper for this useful post.

azmassi (02-01-2018), Unregistered (2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      5309 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Borneo Scalper     
      I think the no fee was just their aggressive promotion to attract clients back then. Once they have enough clients, they stop the free fee and start charging us all. I cant wait for a new, bigger, better processor to start offering this promo again so i can jump to their processor too
      I've tried PayPal in the past, I kinda forgot about it, but its really a low fee for withdrawal to bank account / wire transfer where Skrill and other payment processors at that time charged standard 25 $ fee.

However the thing that made me feel weird is PayPal required minimum and not maximum amount for that where other payment processors were the opposite, for small transfer, they didn't charge the wire transfer fee.

But I'm not sure about now, I haven't used PayPal for years.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Bao Long For This Useful Post:

azmassi (02-01-2018)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007 has a reputation beyond repute catfish007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1309 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,301 Times in 892 Posts

I see many things that are reasonable in what you are trying to explain here, but believe me, i think that the so called bitoin will be an history over some times. Many traders are over pricing the bitcoin, that was why it appreciated so much last year, but the table is now turning, and things will never be good for those traders any more. For this reason, i am certain that i will be successful with my other payment gateway that will make money money in my wallet to be fixed. This is better that what might cause it to either increase or decrease without being informed.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to catfish007 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 8 ...