• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4

Thread: Trading during critical Events

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3605 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      31 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,431 Times in 952 Posts

It is true that we can make more money while trading with fundamental but that is if we take time to learn and master how the news moves the forex market. I have seen people who are skillful in the field of news trading making money like no other but it needs time and information of what is really happening.
      Today's mistakes are stepping stones full of knowledge that can help us overcome the stumbling blocks of tomorrow's challenges.

My Trading Journal

Banned
      I am:
      Mellow

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6913 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 24,034 Times in 4,699 Posts

As long as the forex market is open then every day there will be critical events or important events in the economic calendar. You will be able to earn more profit or big loss in important events in forex trading. If during trading you only rely on luck then the trading capital will be lost by important events. Critical events or important events in trade need to be considered carefully.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

thomasfx is on a distinguished road thomasfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      124 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Trading during critical events need knowledge,trader that want to trade,during critical event,such trader should be careful while trading in order not to loose. During critical event,trader should get updated on forex news,before opening trade, trader should not base on technical analysing alone,because market can change any time without following technical market trend.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Busy

D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind has much to be proud of D'mastermind's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2738 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,393 Times in 461 Posts

In as much as the market is not relaxed I end up not trading because I do know my trading strategy and I know when I should expect taking any trades and when I should not. Trading is a risky business and it will take some time before you will become successful. It is a risky business and you can only become successful when you develop good trading skills.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Muhammadasjad is on a distinguished road Muhammadasjad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      178 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In my experience i think that this threat basically says about the fundamental analysis about the forex business. When we have good fundamental analysis i hope we gain gain good money from this business. When any critical events happen then market movement become faster. So mostly trader place order at this stage and earn money from this trade.

Forum VIP
      I am:
      ----

hemaabdo will become famous soon enough hemaabdo will become famous soon enough hemaabdo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2117 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mansawy     
      Forex market is very hard market , we all believe that , so we have to reduce it's hardness .
      I want to warning all about one of the most fatal mistake , which is Trading during critical events , This year we passed two events first one UK referendum , second one USA presidential elections , both of them were effecting markets sharply , and it's affection still continue , so we have to make our rules more tough and strict if we decided to trade during events like these , to keep safe

share us your opinion about trading during critical events
      You are right there are many events of the market where there is non rule for their movement and it is very risky to deal with market as this time as the time of elections but the matter is different for the experienced trader because they able to deal with this aggressive condition to catch the big profit from the start so the matter is variable according the experience you have

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Bored

Soldier has a reputation beyond repute Soldier has a reputation beyond repute Soldier has a reputation beyond repute Soldier has a reputation beyond repute Soldier has a reputation beyond repute Soldier has a reputation beyond repute Soldier has a reputation beyond repute Soldier has a reputation beyond repute Soldier has a reputation beyond repute Soldier has a reputation beyond repute Soldier has a reputation beyond repute Soldier's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2392 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,257 Times in 773 Posts

I don't like fundamental analysis or following the news generally so I stick to technical trading and stay away from events and news all together and while that may not be the best route to take, it still suits my trading style and personality

Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4