Thread: Trading during critical Events

Forum Master
      I am:
      Happy

masterfox will become famous soon enough masterfox's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1429 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Only brave and strong strategy traders can trade in this moment with strong attention and mind, and it is helpful to them to not have mistakes and bad market challenges. Exactly critical events can alter our trading life so easily as there will be plenty of news in a market.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Amazed

shantu will become famous soon enough shantu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      515 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

this is important to note that it is not generally recommended for you to trade in the critical events because the market is probably becoming too much volatile in such times and therefore what you should do is that you should sit away and look at the market and then when the market has become normal then you can continue.
      Let Yourself be Taken Away by the Stronger Pull of What you Truly Love. -Rumi

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

bullandbear is on a distinguished road bullandbear's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      227 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

you seems to have a good point there my friend and i think it is more reasonable for us to always stay away from the forex market anytime we are going to have some serious events like the two you have just mentioned here, the impact they always have on the market most of the time we are not able to control and if we are found in the market on such time especially when you are in contrary position then account is wiped off.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Happy

o8o66515667 is a jewel in the rough o8o66515667 is a jewel in the rough o8o66515667 is a jewel in the rough o8o66515667 is a jewel in the rough o8o66515667's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      913 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes this is very true that we need to be strict with our plans and strategy when trading forex because this elections have totally disorder the movement of the market, a forex trader who dont learn forex very well won't be successful in it its through smartness you can determine that we need to learn how to vgang our plans as forex Changes with time when I was a newbie I dont know market change with time, this is the main cause of loss to trader

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3605 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      31 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,431 Times in 952 Posts

Forex market is very hard market , we all believe that , so we have to reduce it's hardness .
      Honestly, I do not like when people comes up with first phrase that states that forex is hard, because there is nothing hard about it than learning it and develop into a better forex trader and as such, start making more profits and becoming a successful trader.
      Today's mistakes are stepping stones full of knowledge that can help us overcome the stumbling blocks of tomorrow's challenges.

My Trading Journal

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

happytrade is on a distinguished road happytrade's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      191 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

A complete trader will always have the understanding of seasons in this business, if you are not acquainted with the main things about the forex market especially those news that can turn the market upside down then you will always be caught napping all the time, at such critical news like the re****um of the British and the U.S presidential elections those who are mature will look for a way to take advantage og f the market because there will be opportunity to trade, but the not too experienced will take a break of the market.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Stresses

bablu7832 is just really nice bablu7832 is just really nice bablu7832 is just really nice bablu7832 is just really nice bablu7832 is just really nice bablu7832's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3424 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes Forex market shows some sudden movement which can whiplash our trading account,so we must trade carefully and keep an eye on all important fundamental news.Never trade just by technical analysis also use fundamental analysis and when both gives same signal then only trade in market.Never keep too high expectations from market.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Angelic

fxxTarget will become famous soon enough fxxTarget's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      316 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Trading forex during critical events is very interesting and most traders make huge profits from them. example during the brexit the GDP currency fell to most other currencies and traders catched in on them and made profits. However, traders must read the News before trading on them.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6790 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,258 Times in 1,848 Posts

trading during critical events is very risky because market may move against us suddenly for 100 to 300 pips without any stop and this may lead us to the big loss if we trade without stop loss and take profit but if we want to trade during critical events we can trade but with money management and very low risk and at same time with stop loss because this market is very risky and at any time we may lose all our money while trading

Banned
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3950 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,565 Times in 3,499 Posts

It's very important to always follow the news event in the forex market even if we are not trading on them. Most of the time we need to always stay one step ahead in the forex market. For example of a big event is coming up we may not know because we have resistance ourselves to only technical analysis and this could cost us a lot of money only if we are the type of trader that always use stop loss

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4