Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Thread: 67240194 - Market Sentiment

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Administrator
    I am:

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 37,164 Times in 7,966 Posts

Default 67240194 - Market Sentiment

Account Information :

Trading account number (login): 67240194
    Investor password: fruxkj94
    Server: InstaForex-Contest.com

Stock Market :

DAX30

Strategy :

Will trade with market sentiment, and hold my position like banks or big investors, It could be hard but i will trade on minimum lot size and try to maintain the account with proper MM and full fill the contest requirement. I may draw support and resistance for users to better understand my trades.

Time Frame and Trading Pair :

Trade on only one pair EUR or any GBP at a time. just for survival, as im not running bank with lot of investment . as my trading style is long term you can say one trade per day and it could be daily time frame.

Good luck guys !

2. 5 users say Thank You to Aviz for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (03-12-2016), goodguy333 (05-12-2016), NikitaBelle (03-12-2016), Passionate Pisces (08-12-2016), PhantomTrader79 (02-12-2016)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Administrator
    I am:

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Open Long Position on EUR/USD

Reason : Market sentiment is bullish

Lot = 1.00
    No of Trades = 10
    SL = Na
    TP = Na

Image attach for detail :

Spoiler Spoiler:

4. 2 users say Thank You to Aviz for this useful post.

NikitaBelle (05-12-2016), PhantomTrader79 (11-12-2016)

5. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    5102 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    400 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,278 Times in 2,495 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello Mod

Was just passing by and wanted to say hello & good wishes to competition

Nice trading system based on minimum risk and I liked how you split 10 lot into 10 1 lot trades instead of 1 10 lot trade

Cheers
    The Real Money is in 100% Compounding

6. 3 users say Thank You to goodguy333 for this useful post.

Aviz (05-12-2016), NikitaBelle (05-12-2016), PhantomTrader79 (11-12-2016)

7. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Administrator
    I am:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by goodguy333     
    Hello Mod

Was just passing by and wanted to say hello & good wishes to competition

Nice trading system based on minimum risk and I liked how you split 10 lot into 10 1 lot trades instead of 1 10 lot trade

Cheers
    Thanks mate in seven year of my learning process i just learn not to be greedy thats it, im still learning how to trade

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Aviz For This Useful Post:

PhantomTrader79 (11-12-2016)

9. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Administrator
    I am:

Thanks
    Close all my trades for eur/usd

details given in the image

Spoiler Spoiler:

total profit = 909.20$

10. 2 users say Thank You to Aviz for this useful post.

NikitaBelle (07-12-2016), PhantomTrader79 (11-12-2016)

11. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Administrator
    I am:

Thanks
    Open Short Position on EUR/JPY

Reason : Market sentiment is Bearish

Lot = 2.00
    No of Trades = 10
    SL = Na
    TP = Na

Spoiler Spoiler:

12. 3 users say Thank You to Aviz for this useful post.

dzin4aans (06-12-2016), NikitaBelle (07-12-2016), PhantomTrader79 (11-12-2016)

13. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Administrator
    I am:

Thanks
    Open Short Position on GBP/JPY

Reason : Market sentiment is Bearish

Lot = 10.00
    No of Trades = 2
    SL = Na
    TP = 142.80
    Spoiler Spoiler:

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Aviz For This Useful Post:

PhantomTrader79 (11-12-2016)

15. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Administrator
    I am:

Thanks
    Close all my trades except one .

Spoiler Spoiler:

total profit = 1718.67$

16. 2 users say Thank You to Aviz for this useful post.

NikitaBelle (09-12-2016), PhantomTrader79 (11-12-2016)

17. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Administrator
    I am:

Thanks
    Sorry for this missclick trade

Spoiler Spoiler:

18. 2 users say Thank You to Aviz for this useful post.

NikitaBelle (15-12-2016), PhantomTrader79 (11-12-2016)

19. #10 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Administrator
    I am:

Thanks
    Close the remaining order for EURJPY with profit 139.81 $

Spoiler Spoiler:

Open Long Position on EUR/USD

Reason : Market sentiment is bullish

Lot = 2.00
    No of Trades = 10
    SL = Na
    TP = Na

Spoiler Spoiler:

20. 2 users say Thank You to Aviz for this useful post.

NikitaBelle (15-12-2016), PhantomTrader79 (11-12-2016)

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Subscribed to this Thread : 1

Open