• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread

Thread: 67240189 - Scalping, Hedge and News Trades with High Risk

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Cheerful

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1316 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      3 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,703 Times in 1,562 Posts

Default 67240189 - Scalping, Hedge and News Trades with High Risk

Account Information:

Account No. : 67240189
      Investor password: mvplzx96
      Server: InstaForex-Contest.com
      Chosen Stock Market Data: DAX30
      Trading Styles: Scalping, News,Hedge and Swing.
      Time Frames: Any preferably M5, M15, M30, H1, H4 and D1.
      Currency Pairs: Any symbol/instrument that suits my plan and strategy.
      Indicators: Naked Trading.

Here I have used my previous contest's strategy that I won. I hope you will enjoy it too.

Description:

I'll use trending candles and pin bar indicator and important financial news to open a trade.

Pin bar Candle:

Information about pin bar indicator can be found clicking this link given below. I have indicated it with an red arrow on the candle chart.
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...ghlight=candle

More information will be provided when I open trades. You can have a look at https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rything-Simple

Trending Candles:

Here I consider a trend if I find three consecutive and almost even(almost same length) candles moving in the same direction on candle chart of M5, M15, M30 or H1 of any currency pair.

More to come when I open trades. You can find it https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rything-Simple

Forex News:
      I'll use the link given below for financial news.

https://www.instaforex.com/forex_calendar.php

Entry and Exit of a Trade:

I have specific strategy for each type of indicators:

For Pin bar Candle:

I will open a position in the opposite direction immediately or in the following candles after seeing a pin bar candle. Generally I'll use risk and reward ratio of 1:1 for this trade. I may use 2:1 ratio too. It is possible that I'll close trade manually in slow movement or for booking profit.

Trending Candles:

I will wait for 4th or/and 5th candle to complete. If I find 4th/5th candle is in the same direction or less than 40% retrace is seen based on those 3 candles length I'll put order in the same direction of previous 3/4 candles. Generally I'll use 2:1 risk and reward ratio but it can be contracted to 1:1 sometime. It is possible that I'll close trade manually in slow movement or for booking profit.

News Trading:

I'll put some stop orders in both direction. Sell stop or buy stop orders with profit target of 10-30 pips with risk and reward of 1:1 depending on the news quality and impact. I may close the trade manually for booking profit.

Money Management:

There is no specific money management this time as there is some prize for highest hit rate and accuracy. So I'll try to win all the trades if possible.

Thank you all.

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to nkhan2810 for this useful post.

goodguy333 (12-02-2016), NikitaBelle (12-03-2016), PhantomTrader79 (12-02-2016)

I am:
      Amused

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4328 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,733 Times in 8,481 Posts

There is no specific money management this time as there is some prize for highest hit rate and accuracy. So I'll try to win all the trades if possible.

Thank you all.
      That statement is pretty scary because you actually already did it before ~~~~
      Then again, with the 2 extra prizes I think this contest is made for you lolz

More power to you mate!

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Cheerful

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1316 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      3 (What is this?)
      Thanks

That statement is pretty scary because you actually already did it before ~~~~
      Then again, with the 2 extra prizes I think this contest is made for you lolz

More power to you mate!
      Thanks SM for your visit. Yes, I am not ready to set any SL and get hit. I'll definitely want to chase hera wati as well if I see any chance of doing it. Am not after winning small this time. I want to win big or win nothing. Thanks again.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to nkhan2810 For This Useful Post:

PhantomTrader79 (12-11-2016)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7207 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,761 Times in 4,751 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810     
      Thanks SM for your visit. Yes, I am not ready to set any SL and get hit. I'll definitely want to chase hera wati as well if I see any chance of doing it. Am not after winning small this time. I want to win big or win nothing. Thanks again.
      wow, what a determination! definitely this contest would be a very interesting and challenging one. i wish you the best mate! i wish i have your kind of determination! anyway, i will learn and benefit from you and your trading style. best regards!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to forexguy9 For This Useful Post:

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5102 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      400 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,157 Times in 2,465 Posts

Smile

Hello mate

Advances wishes from my side

Have big profits with lots of green pips

Cheers
      The Real Money is in 100% Compounding

9. The Following User Says Thank You to goodguy333 For This Useful Post:

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      1316 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      3 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thanks forexguy9 and goodguy for your visit and comment. Yes, I am really determined to chase hera wati this time. If market is volatile and I can get it in my way then it is not impossible. Wish you a great contest and great results in the contest.

11. The following 3 users say Thank You to nkhan2810 for this useful post.

goodguy333 (12-03-2016), NikitaBelle (12-03-2016), PhantomTrader79 (12-11-2016)

Closed Thread