from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Closed Thread

Thread: 67240189 - Scalping, Hedge and News Trades with High Risk

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1316 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    3 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,771 Times in 1,581 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default 67240189 - Scalping, Hedge and News Trades with High Risk

Account Information:

Account No. : 67240189
    Investor password: mvplzx96
    Server: InstaForex-Contest.com
    Chosen Stock Market Data: DAX30
    Trading Styles: Scalping, News,Hedge and Swing.
    Time Frames: Any preferably M5, M15, M30, H1, H4 and D1.
    Currency Pairs: Any symbol/instrument that suits my plan and strategy.
    Indicators: Naked Trading.

Here I have used my previous contest's strategy that I won. I hope you will enjoy it too.

Description:

I'll use trending candles and pin bar indicator and important financial news to open a trade.

Pin bar Candle:

Information about pin bar indicator can be found clicking this link given below. I have indicated it with an red arrow on the candle chart.
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...ghlight=candle

More information will be provided when I open trades. You can have a look at https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rything-Simple

Trending Candles:

Here I consider a trend if I find three consecutive and almost even(almost same length) candles moving in the same direction on candle chart of M5, M15, M30 or H1 of any currency pair.

More to come when I open trades. You can find it https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rything-Simple

Forex News:
    I'll use the link given below for financial news.

https://www.instaforex.com/forex_calendar.php

Entry and Exit of a Trade:

I have specific strategy for each type of indicators:

For Pin bar Candle:

I will open a position in the opposite direction immediately or in the following candles after seeing a pin bar candle. Generally I'll use risk and reward ratio of 1:1 for this trade. I may use 2:1 ratio too. It is possible that I'll close trade manually in slow movement or for booking profit.

Trending Candles:

I will wait for 4th or/and 5th candle to complete. If I find 4th/5th candle is in the same direction or less than 40% retrace is seen based on those 3 candles length I'll put order in the same direction of previous 3/4 candles. Generally I'll use 2:1 risk and reward ratio but it can be contracted to 1:1 sometime. It is possible that I'll close trade manually in slow movement or for booking profit.

News Trading:

I'll put some stop orders in both direction. Sell stop or buy stop orders with profit target of 10-30 pips with risk and reward of 1:1 depending on the news quality and impact. I may close the trade manually for booking profit.

Money Management:

There is no specific money management this time as there is some prize for highest hit rate and accuracy. So I'll try to win all the trades if possible.

Thank you all.

2. 3 users say Thank You to nkhan2810 for this useful post.

goodguy333 (02-12-2016), NikitaBelle (03-12-2016), PhantomTrader79 (02-12-2016)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    4328 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,060 Times in 8,516 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 15
    There is no specific money management this time as there is some prize for highest hit rate and accuracy. So I'll try to win all the trades if possible.

Thank you all.
    That statement is pretty scary because you actually already did it before ~~~~
    Then again, with the 2 extra prizes I think this contest is made for you lolz

More power to you mate!

4. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1316 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    3 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    That statement is pretty scary because you actually already did it before ~~~~
    Then again, with the 2 extra prizes I think this contest is made for you lolz

More power to you mate!
    Thanks SM for your visit. Yes, I am not ready to set any SL and get hit. I'll definitely want to chase hera wati as well if I see any chance of doing it. Am not after winning small this time. I want to win big or win nothing. Thanks again.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to nkhan2810 For This Useful Post:

PhantomTrader79 (11-12-2016)

6. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    7993 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    2 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,058 Times in 6,344 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810     
    Thanks SM for your visit. Yes, I am not ready to set any SL and get hit. I'll definitely want to chase hera wati as well if I see any chance of doing it. Am not after winning small this time. I want to win big or win nothing. Thanks again.
    wow, what a determination! definitely this contest would be a very interesting and challenging one. i wish you the best mate! i wish i have your kind of determination! anyway, i will learn and benefit from you and your trading style. best regards!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to forexguy9 For This Useful Post:

8. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    5102 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    400 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,293 Times in 2,496 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello mate

Advances wishes from my side

Have big profits with lots of green pips

Cheers
    The Real Money is in 100% Compounding

9. The Following User Says Thank You to goodguy333 For This Useful Post:

10. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1316 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    3 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Thanks forexguy9 and goodguy for your visit and comment. Yes, I am really determined to chase hera wati this time. If market is volatile and I can get it in my way then it is not impossible. Wish you a great contest and great results in the contest.

11. 3 users say Thank You to nkhan2810 for this useful post.

goodguy333 (03-12-2016), NikitaBelle (03-12-2016), PhantomTrader79 (11-12-2016)

Closed Thread