from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Closed Thread

Thread: 67240671 - Trade With Feeling and Instinct

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    6913 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    44 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,229 Times in 4,721 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default 67240671 - Trade With Feeling and Instinct

Account No: 67240671
    Investor Password: lxikgu77
    Server: InstaForex-Contest.com
    Chosen Stock Market Data: FTSE100
    Currency Pair: all pair with EUR and GBP
    Time Frame: H1, H4, D1
    Indicators: ZigZag ( https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...ues-MTF-Alerts )
    My Trading History: there is nothing special to be typed
    Strategy: depending on indicator, economic news, feeling and instinct.

good luck to you all and let me be the winner of this contest

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 4 users say Thank You to dedy hari kurniawan for this useful post.

goodguy333 (03-12-2016), MT5 bozZdeviL (04-12-2016), NikitaBelle (04-12-2016), PhantomTrader79 (24-12-2016)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    5102 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    400 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,293 Times in 2,496 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hi friend

Good to see you here

Let's rock and roll

Advanced wishes

Cheers
    The Real Money is in 100% Compounding

4. 2 users say Thank You to goodguy333 for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (04-12-2016), PhantomTrader79 (24-12-2016)

5. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    6913 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    44 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by goodguy333     
    Hi friend

Good to see you here

Let's rock and roll

Advanced wishes

Cheers
    Yup.. let's rock and roll

are you have prepared a good plan for the contest this time bro goodguy333 ?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. 2 users say Thank You to dedy hari kurniawan for this useful post.

goodguy333 (04-12-2016), PhantomTrader79 (24-12-2016)

7. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    5102 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    400 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,293 Times in 2,496 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dedy hari kurniawan     
    Yup.. let's rock and roll

are you have prepared a good plan for the contest this time bro goodguy333 ?
    Not exactly and not till now mate

I will be watching carefully the Italian Referendum Results and try to catch any pips to start with and later some another opportunity

Gotta be interesting as the markets are highly volatile

Cheers again mate
    The Real Money is in 100% Compounding

8. 2 users say Thank You to goodguy333 for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (05-12-2016), PhantomTrader79 (24-12-2016)

9. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    6913 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    44 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Trade Details:

Trade No. : 1
    Pair: EUR/USD
    Order No. : 873351131
    Order Type: Sell ( Instant Execution )
    Open Price: 1.0566
    Stop Loss: N/A
    Take Profit: 1.0546 ( touching TP )
    Volume: 40 lot

Reason For Open:

When i wake up early in the Asian time zone, i saw the news on the platform states that Italy is going to hold a referendum. I look at ZigZag indicator price has already reached the peak so i did a Sell position albeit a bit late. Feelings and my instinct said if the price is not strong to move down so just take a little profit.

Order No. : 873351131

Name: Order No.  873351131.png Views: 665 Size: 57.4 KB

Trade No. : 2
    Order No. : 873371066
    Open Price: 1.0636
    Take Profit: N/A

Reason For Open:

I'm trying to fight the market price and the indicator ZigZag and now Sell position in a state floating minus. ZigZag indicator provide signals Buy but i do order Sell.. hahaha.. very annoying

Name: Order No.  873371066.png Views: 705 Size: 56.9 KB

10. 2 users say Thank You to dedy hari kurniawan for this useful post.

NikitaBelle (05-12-2016), PhantomTrader79 (24-12-2016)

11. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    6913 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    44 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dedy hari kurniawan     

Trade No. : 2
    Open Price: 1.0636

Reason For Open:

I'm trying to fight the market price and the indicator ZigZag and now Sell position in a state floating minus. ZigZag indicator provide signals Buy but i do order Sell.. hahaha.. very annoying

Attachment 65616
    I hold floating minus until the interest rate EUR and after ensuring price EUR/USD down then i give TP on my order at a price 1.0626

Trade No. : 3
    Pair: EUR/JPY
    Order No. : 873487857
    Open Price: 121.25

Reason For Open:

ECB did not change interest rate decision and many policies have changed as QE original budget of 80 billion euro to 60 billion euro. Besides the Italian referendum also affect the decline of the currency EUR. I saw market participants take this as a negative outlook for the currency EUR.

Reason For Close:

According feelings and my instinct on EUR/JPY, the price does not continue to decline so i decided to Cut Profit at the price 121.03
    I'm trying to trade safely by taking a small profit because the contest is still long and does not need to be too hard earn big profit.

Trade No. : 4
    Pair: GBP/USD
    Order No. : 873534754
    Open Price: 1.2581
    Take Profit: 1.2571 ( Touching TP )

Trade No. : 5
    Order No. : 873536623
    Open Price: 1.2584
    Take Profit: 1.2574 ( Touching TP )

Reason For Open:

I look at the data release USD of Consumer Sentiment increased to 98.0 and this exceeded the predictions of economic experts estimate that only improvement becomes 94.3

Name: Screenshot_1.png Views: 2028 Size: 18.1 KB

In November Consumer Sentiment data is 93.8 after a revision from previously 91.6

Name: Screenshot_2.png Views: 2206 Size: 9.3 KB

Obviously this will make the USD getting stronger because some data in order to increase interest rates show positive results.

Trade No. : 6
    Order No. : 873581847
    Order Type: Buy ( Instant Execution )
    Open Price: 1.2632
    Take Profit: 1.2652 ( Touching TP )

Reason For Open:
    I see no important news on the economic calendar so i depend on the feeling, instinct and indicators to open the order position.

Name: Screenshot_3.png Views: 2040 Size: 2.3 KB

ZigZag indicator gave a buy signal on the price of 1.2552 because circles and lines are at the same price.

Name: GBPUSD.png Views: 668 Size: 47.6 KB

Trade No. : 7
    Order No. : 873609742
    Open Price: 1.2698
    Take Profit: 1.2713 ( Touching TP )

Reason For Open:

UK data releases CPI y/y, PPI Input m/m and RPI y/y so i made the position order Buy after the data release. I saw CPI y/y increase 0.3% from the previous 0.9% in November to 1.2% in December and RPI m/m increase by 0.2% from the previous 2.0% in November to 2.2% in December. But i did not dare to take profits too much because PPI Input m/m decreased 5.6% from the previous 4.5% after revision from 4.6% in November.

Name: Screenshot_4.png Views: 2092 Size: 19.2 KB

Besides i also see a buy signal on the ZigZag indicator on price 1.2660 and this makes me quite sure make a Buy position.

Name: GBPUSD 1.png Views: 656 Size: 71.3 KB

Trade No. : 8
    Order No. : 873648954
    Open Price: 1.2696
    Take Profit: 1.2611 ( Touching TP )

Trade No. : 9
    Order No. : 873658993
    Open Price: 1.2636
    Take Profit: 1.2611 ( Touching TP )
    Volume: 20 lot

Reason For Open:

Before release of US interest rates i opened a Sell position at the price of 1.2696 because i believe US interest rates will be increased 0.25%. After the release of US interest rates i opened the position again at the price of 1.2636 because the US interest rate increases in accordance with the predictions and do not hesitate to take decisions Sell on GBP/USD

Name: Screenshot_5.png Views: 2023 Size: 9.8 KB

Trade No. : 10
    Order No. : 873697016
    Open Price: 1.2464
    Volume: 50 lot

Reason For Open:

I think if the GBP/USD has experienced a saturation point after the release of US interest rates, it turns out the reality is not like feeling and my instinct. GBP/USD is still continuing lowering trend and i feel i have incorrectly open order position.

Reason For Close:

I was hesitant and unsure with my feelings and instincts so i'm afraid that the price will reverse direction against the order position i have open. I close position order manually and obtain losses for the first time.

Trade No. : 11
    Pair: EUR/ZAR
    Order No. : 873705649
    Open Price: 14.5556
    Take Profit: 14.4856 ( Touching TP )

Reason For Open:

Feelings and my instinct says if EUR/ZAR is still on a downtrend but what happens on the EUR/ZAR price experienced a reversal. I'm sticking with floting minus almost 1 week before finally touching TP. It's very annoying and made me almost desperate.

Trade No. : 12
    Pair: EUR/ZAR
    Order No. : 873828076
    Open Price: 14.6042
    Take Profit: 14.4862 ( Touching TP )
    Volume: 10 lot

Reason For Open:

I just looked at the trader no. 11 and tried to open the order position again with small lot size because i'm sure if the EUR/ZAR in the condition downtrend.

It is all a result of my trade for this contest, i can not update quickly because a lot of problems in real life that i have to finish first.

Good luck to you all

12. 2 users say Thank You to dedy hari kurniawan for this useful post.

NikitaBelle (21-12-2016), PhantomTrader79 (24-12-2016)

13. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    6913 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    44 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Trade No. : 13
    Order No. : 873828076
    Open Price: 122.18
    Take Profit: 121.93
    Volume: 80 lot

Reason For Open:

just follow of feelings and instincts because no exciting news on this day.

Reason For Close:

Not accordance with the expectations and i closed the trading order position manually after sticking with floating minus.

14. 2 users say Thank You to dedy hari kurniawan for this useful post.

NikitaBelle (24-12-2016), PhantomTrader79 (24-12-2016)

15. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    6913 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    44 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Trade No. : 14
    Order No. : 873861343
    Open Price: 122.68
    Take Profit: 123.18
    Volume: 70 lot

Reason For Open:

just follow of feelings and instincts because no exciting news about EUR and JPY in the economic calendar. Other than that i do a Buy position after the Trader No. 13 gained minus because of Sell position.

Reason For Close:

I am closed order position manually because the price is not strong to continue the bullish trend.

Trade No. : 15
    Order No. : 873880090
    Open Price: 1.2338

Reason For Open:

I look at the economic calendar if the release of data about Core Durable Goods Orders m/m, Durable Goods Orders m/m and Final GDP q/q increased pretty good from the previous. Although i see the data about Unemployment Claims did not show good results.

Name: Screenshot_1.png Views: 2064 Size: 12.3 KB

Reason For Close:

I was hesitant and unsure so close orders manually although only gain small profit.

Trade No. : 16 ( Mistake Opening Pair )
    Pair: USD/JPY
    Order No. : 873884449
    Open Price: 117.50
    Take Profit: 117.30

Trade No. : 17
    Order No. : 873895728
    Open Price: 122.62
    Take Profit: 122.37

Reason For Open:

Friday the movement is more difficult to predict besides bank of Japan is on holiday so i just rely on feeling and instinct to open a Sell position.

Reason For Close:

I see the signal from ZigZag indicator is very confusing and changing fast so i chose to close the order manually after obtaining profit.

Name: EURJPY.png Views: 659 Size: 20.1 KB

My trading results until the final day of competition, i hope you also get lucky and be a winner. Happy Weekend

16. 2 users say Thank You to dedy hari kurniawan for this useful post.

NikitaBelle (24-12-2016), PhantomTrader79 (24-12-2016)

Closed Thread