Thread: EUR/GBP (part 21)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Austin is on a distinguished road Austin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

For the euro-pound pair, there is an accumulation of sales volumes and an output pair according to the 4-hour chart . Yesterday, the bulls picked up the pair again. The bulls picked up the pair again. And from the support line of the figure, the pair went upward to the level of 0.8964. It is currently trading near the resistance at the level of the 90th figure. Meanwhile, there is a likelihood of a decline higher than the continuation of the bottom-line trend. Today, we are waiting for the release of macroeconomic data from the UK. The pair is also expected to decline to the level of 0.8886 (level 23.6 of the Fibonacci grid).

Name:  393.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  200.5 KB

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

blessing76 is a glorious beacon of light blessing76 is a glorious beacon of light blessing76 is a glorious beacon of light blessing76 is a glorious beacon of light blessing76 is a glorious beacon of light blessing76 is a glorious beacon of light blessing76's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      341 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This pair appears to be very neutral right now but in the long term the market is going to be bearish and we should be looking for a sell opportunity very soon may be before the ending of this month or next month this is because if you look at it is the monthly chart you will observe that the bullish move currently driven the market is not going to last as market is in the all time high zone and there can not be further push of the market in the months to come. also the in the indicators of force is kind of neutral indicating which point to the fact that market forces is not really respecting the up movement of last month and this month in the market it thee for means that the market is about sell but i ill not be selling now at last not until i get a good sell signal on the daily chart and n the weekly chart. So on this pair now just stand aside and watch out for a sell signal.
      Attached Images  

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Cheerful

garra4fx will become famous soon enough garra4fx will become famous soon enough garra4fx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      26 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

EUR / GBP Technical Analysis
      Despite the weakness of the pound sterling but we found a decline on the pair with the end of trading today but the convergence of work the euro and the pound sterling always expect that it is just a correction to retest the strong support levels of levels of 0.8955 and with the continuation of trading higher than I expected to return again to levels of 0.9008 As the first target of the trading today to the levels of 0.9050 as a second goal either in the case of breaking support levels 0.8955 and the composition of the four-hour candle completely below which I expect the continuation of the downward trend of the pair and target levels of 0.8885 as the first target of that closure before arrival To 0.8840 as a second target, but it is known that the slow movement of the pair is somewhat so it may take to achieve these goals the entire week so it should be noted

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Happy

es992000 is on a distinguished road es992000's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The euro fell to a two-month low on Wednesday amid expectations that the ECB could pave the way for easing monetary policy, while the pound was trading near two-year lows, under pressure from growing fears that Britain might leave without an agreement. .

The single currency fell 0.17% at 1.1131 by 03:31 am (0730 GMT), the weakest since May 31. It has already lost more than 0.5% the previous day and has lost about 0.7% so far this week.

The euro weakened ahead of the European Central Bank's monetary policy meeting on Thursday. While markets have trimmed their expectations for lower interest rates, they still expect cautious guidance, paving the way for the easing in September.

Yukio Ishizuki, chief currency strategist at Daiwa Securities, said: "The currency market's cautious pricing attempts or any rhetoric by the ECB have slowed over the past few days, leading to a sharp drop in the euro."

"The key point is not necessarily whether the ECB is calming down this week or not, but what language (President Mario) Draghi is using to guide policy."

The euro also saw a drop as the pound fell to a two-year low after Boris Johnson won the competition on Tuesday to become the next British prime minister and raised the specter of Britain's exit without an agreement.

The pound sterling low at 1.2430, en route for the fourth consecutive day of losses and approaching 1.2382, the lowest level in two years last week.

The dollar fell to 108.04 against the yen, retreating from a week high of 108.290 overnight, supported by higher US Treasury yields as investor aversion to risk eased after some progress in US-China trade negotiations.

US Trade Representative Robert Laitzer and senior US officials will travel to Shanghai on Monday for direct trade meetings with Chinese officials, the Bloomberg news agency reported on Tuesday, quoting unnamed sources.

The US dollar index rose to a five-week high of 97.50, after gains of about 0.5% the previous day.

Demand for the dollar was boosted after Washington reached an agreement Tuesday to raise government borrowing limits. Analysts believe that increased US borrowing will tighten money supply in the country's banking system and thus support the dollar.

"In addition to the weakening of the euro ahead of the ECB meeting, the dollar is supported as market participants continue to lower the possibility of a 50 basis point Fed rate cut at the FOMC meeting this week," said Ayako Serra, chief market analyst at Sumitomo Mitsui Trust. Next ". .

Speculation that the Federal Reserve will cut interest rates by 50 basis points increased at a July 30-31 meeting earlier this month after comments from some senior Fed officials, but investors have reduced expectations since then, and now see interest rate cuts by 25 basis points more likely.

The Australian dollar fell to a 12-day low of 0.6979 after Westpac Bank timed its forecast for the next RBA rate cut to October from the previous November.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Fever01 is an unknown quantity at this point Fever01's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Today technical analysis of this pair eur/gbp is bearish trend.

Pivot point. 0.8765
      Current price. 0.8759

1. Resistance level. 0.8770
      2. Resistance level. 0.8780
      3. Resistance level. 0.8790

1. Support level. 0.8740
      2. Support level. 0.8720
      3. Support level. 0.8700
      Attached Images  

Reply to thread
    Page 18 of 18 ... 13 16 17 18