• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 9 of 9 ... 4 7 8 9

Thread: What is the important element for forex success? (part 6)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Inspired

loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1895 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      230 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,128 Times in 2,550 Posts

Default Re: What is the important element for forex success? (part 6)

I think Forex world best online currency trading and best online earning source for all people but it's true Forex success and Forex earning no so easy. I think if we can get good knowledge about Forex, achieve good experience, skills, get proper knowledge about world economy, proper market analysis, follow good money management, follow risk management, control emotions, greed and discipline on trading then we may success other wise Forex success very difficult. So try to best success near. Thank you.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

majaher is a name known to all majaher is a name known to all majaher is a name known to all majaher is a name known to all majaher is a name known to all majaher is a name known to all majaher's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There is no single formula for success for trading in the financial markets. Think of the markets as being like the ocean and the trader as a surfer. Surfing requires talent, balance, patience, proper equipment and knowledge. Proper training is the most important elements for Forex success. Before start Forex trading we should care about trading mindset, psychology and personality.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to majaher For This Useful Post:

WassIFX (04-20-2019)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Happy

ajmal061 is an unknown quantity at this point ajmal061's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The important elements in Forex trading which i think are following:
      1: The individual should be expert.
      2: The individual should be skilled person.
      3: the individual should have experience
      There are many more elements which are really important in order to make a successful trading.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

WassIFX will become famous soon enough WassIFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      43 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In my opinion, patience is the key to success. Try to be patient both at aquiring knowledges and practicing forex.
      Being patient and making sure that trading positions take the time to see the high probability of achieving your profit taking strategy is something that most traders do not see because they are less likely to realize their own strategy of profit-sharing voluntarily through their involvement in the deal process. Let me explain this in a simpler language: Do you move stop orders and target profits from one position to another several times after an order is executed? Do you exit trades without gain or loss all the time and then move the market index in your favor? If you do these things, you probably try to control the market and you minimize the possibility that your strategy of making profits takes place.
      This is a difficult concept to understand because most traders feel the need to intervene and close the positions manually when things go wrong rather than leaving the market moving normally and drive them to success.
      Be patient to have a good luck!

6. The following 4 users say Thank You to WassIFX for this useful post.

Unregistered (4)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

fxGeneral will become famous soon enough fxGeneral will become famous soon enough fxGeneral's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      213 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kadiri     
      Important element of forex success is experience. If we have experience we will be able to get good success in forex trading. To get experience we will work hard. The trader that is without experience from practice will never be able to gain success. The best way to start is to learn the basics about forex trading first.
      My dear friend,indeed the important element to become a successful trader is experience,but you know experience is a very big word in forex trading,so for the benefits of own new bee traders,this experience can be broken down into the following;so you need to have good experience in your trading strategy,experience in your patience,experience in good money management.these are the elements that can guarantee your success as a forex trader.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to fxGeneral For This Useful Post:

mbk (04-28-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Liontrader is a jewel in the rough Liontrader is a jewel in the rough Liontrader is a jewel in the rough Liontrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      68 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Consistently an innumerable number of dealers enter the Forex market to acquire benefits. The centrality of the Forex showcase in the ongoing occasions can't be disregarded as it has encountered a sharp ascent in numbers, with the expanded globalization and financial changes. In the Forex showcase, monetary forms are exchanged by the speculators around the globe.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Liontrader For This Useful Post:

mbk (04-28-2019)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Pops is an unknown quantity at this point Pops's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The most important element of success at forex is knowledge,experience and patience.If you want success at forex you must have knowledge about how to trade at forex.You also need experience for trading and you have to show patience while trading.If you follow your path with knowledge,experience and patience you will become successful.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Jam habib ahmad will become famous soon enough Jam habib ahmad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

you should be every proactive in learning new thing in the market i think the most important factor that effect our trading is knowledge and experience in this market, important element for the success in the forex trading business is to have a good skill set because you skills is the thing which will keep you moving forward, control on emotions we can make very big earnings from forex without any high risk and this always lead us to the success in forex trading.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

andleeb321 is just really nice andleeb321 is just really nice andleeb321 is just really nice andleeb321 is just really nice andleeb321's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      110 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There is not only one thing to control in that trading there are so many things which are to be in limits. First of all we have to do proper training and proper knowledge then we have to share our ideas with others and don't be greedy alway use small size lot start from the lowest profit and go to the higher side.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Kiranhussain is on a distinguished road Kiranhussain's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      22 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi dear friends good morning everyone. Now here i will tell u important factor in forex which leads to success . First i m telling u forex is great business in all over the world. Here we can make money easily if we know about trading styles. Forex is also risky business but if u get first knowledge about trading and improve your working skills then your risk change in success. SO learn the basis of forex and participation is one of the best factor for success in forex trading.

Reply to thread
    Page 9 of 9 ... 4 7 8 9