• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the important element for forex success? (part 6)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Happy

Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2016 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,908 Times in 1,876 Posts

The important element for success in forex is knowledge. Knowledge is power we all know that, so trailing the market upon good and effective knowledge about forex trading will be the ultimate and you will eventually be successful in the market because you have the right power to trade.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5405 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,099 Times in 3,574 Posts

i think there are lot of important element available to become success and from them i can say controlling emotion and having more patience is most important, if you have this element then i think you can be success in this market.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cheeky

Phool Khan is a jewel in the rough Phool Khan is a jewel in the rough Phool Khan is a jewel in the rough Phool Khan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      959 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The most two common element for getting success is good knowledge and trading experience we can gain both this from demo account for doing practice on then they the next two elements which we can removed is luck and greed then we can carefully trading and making more profit,

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3605 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      31 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,407 Times in 943 Posts

There is nothing so specific due to the fact that so many things must come together for someone to begin to make money here, and above all you must keep learning as the day goes by and improve on the knowledge and experiences you have gathered over time.
      Today's mistakes are stepping stones full of knowledge that can help us overcome the stumbling blocks of tomorrow's challenges.

My Trading Journal

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Angelic

katrina has a spectacular aura about katrina has a spectacular aura about katrina's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1671 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

the main element to get ultimate success in this market is to earn more and more in very small time, and also try to make short term trading in start of your trading so that your profits grow and give strengths to your trading balance andlaos the lot will increase as account balance increase for safety margin,

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Sid18 has a spectacular aura about Sid18 has a spectacular aura about Sid18 has a spectacular aura about Sid18's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4426 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      19 (What is this?)
      Thanks

i think that the important element of success is experience in this forex trading business, because when a trader have proper experience of doing trades in this market then he know that when is the right time to do trading in this market, so he mostly get good money in his account and never face failure in it.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3950 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,521 Times in 3,492 Posts

The most important factors to become a successful trader in the forex trading market is learning. Because once we learn we've created a chance for ourselves to have a good trading experience. And as time goes on we will be among the best trader of only we keep doing the right thing in the market

Banned
      I am:
      ----

faiyaz1982 is on a distinguished road faiyaz1982's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      74 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default What is the important element for forex success?

Fundamental and technical analysis is important element for learning in forex. If any newbie learned well about this both analysis then he will be learned some thing about forex trading. And after well learning then he need to do some demo practice got getting experience. After that he start trading then his loosing chance will be reduce.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

fastline01 is on a distinguished road fastline01's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      188 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kadiri View Post
      Important element of forex success is experience. If we have experience we will be able to get good success in forex trading. To get experience we will work hard. The trader that is without experience from practice will never be able to gain success. The best way to start is to learn the basics about forex trading first.
      The most important factor to get the success in forex is to learn the business and increase the knowledge. Knowledge is the main point that a trader needs the most. There are so many traders who become a successful trader in their life just by having good knowledge. Knowledge should be increased slowly by reading books, blogs, forums etc.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1862 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,235 Times in 1,607 Posts

In order to get success in forex,trader needs to keep their consistency especially to keep on learning new things and also to keep their emotion under control,if a trader able to do all of that,then slowly but sure they can make a more consistent profit from forex and get their success.

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast