• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: What is the important element for forex success? (part 6)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Mmk20 is a splendid one to behold Mmk20 is a splendid one to behold Mmk20 is a splendid one to behold Mmk20 is a splendid one to behold Mmk20 is a splendid one to behold Mmk20 is a splendid one to behold Mmk20 is a splendid one to behold Mmk20 is a splendid one to behold Mmk20's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      204 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: What is the important element for forex success? (part 6)

Discipline is the key to success, it may not always be exciting, but it helps you continue. It does not matter which currency pair you decide to trade, or even how many of these pairs, the plan is the main order, and it must be fragmented, trained and validated before you make any trading in the live market.
      You should not rush, there is always money that can be achieved in Forex. And traders who have plans that help you make profits, and you must start a successful trading strategy somewhere. Before you start reading the tables and take on the basics, a solid plan is the secret to success in Forex.

2. Demo contests
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      567 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,458 Times in 1,174 Posts

I see the secret to success in Forex is not rushing to make decisions, the adventure may be required in this area but not at all times, before you take a step you should study the consequences of that step, and be prepared for any unexpected results, by preparing an alternative plan based on it in case it goes Contrary to what we expect.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Inspired

ForexGuru5 has a brilliant future ForexGuru5 has a brilliant future ForexGuru5 has a brilliant future ForexGuru5 has a brilliant future ForexGuru5 has a brilliant future ForexGuru5 has a brilliant future ForexGuru5 has a brilliant future ForexGuru5 has a brilliant future ForexGuru5 has a brilliant future ForexGuru5 has a brilliant future ForexGuru5 has a brilliant future ForexGuru5's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      701 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,645 Times in 507 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kadiri View Post
      Important element of forex success is experience. If we have experience we will be able to get good success in forex trading. To get experience we will work hard. The trader that is without experience from practice will never be able to gain success. The best way to start is to learn the basics about forex trading first.
      There are combinations of many factors which plays a vital role in your success that all start from your own will and wish if you are determined in doing forex all other factors will be covered you ill learn forex by heart when its is your priority second you practice it well you trade it with rules with money management you play it safe and you play it with discipline which the most important factor.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      674 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,171 Times in 833 Posts

Forex trading is very risky and tough business and if you want success in this business then you try to follow some rules.
      1. You cannot get success in this business without having good knowledge of this business.
      2. You need good experience of this business for good income.
      3. This business is free of greed if you have greed in yourself you should minimise your greed for good result in this business.
      4. In this business variation of market occurs in instantaneously so you need to work with good patience.
      5. After doing all above mentioned things you can improve your trading in Forex.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

sina4jesus is a jewel in the rough sina4jesus is a jewel in the rough sina4jesus is a jewel in the rough sina4jesus is a jewel in the rough sina4jesus's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      770 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

1. Desire: No one can possess anything on earth with desiring it.
      2. Power: You must have enough power to execute your utmost desire
      3. Strength: His keeps you going on when power gets exhausted because it gives birth to power.
      4. Faith: You should have faith that success is yours
      5. Plan: Proper planning prevents poor performance which is injurious to success.
      6. Persistence: This encourages you to continue when all else tells you there is no way

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Goofy

polldata2010e has a spectacular aura about polldata2010e has a spectacular aura about polldata2010e's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3014 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

From my experience in doing forex trading business it is very critical and important for all forex trader to have high discipline. All other important forex trading knowledge can not give best result for forex trader if forex trader do not have strong discipline. Discipline is basic attitude and very important element of success in forex trading business because discipline will help forex trader to keep good money management and help forex trader to survive for the long term success.
      Signature deleted by mlodylolo

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

jimi555 will become famous soon enough jimi555 will become famous soon enough jimi555's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      117 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes dear you are very true experience isthe key element for success in Forex trading. No one can get success without experience in this market. I think there is another important element in Forex is big capital. When a trader have these both elements its sure that he will succeed in this business.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Happy

HusnainAslam is just really nice HusnainAslam is just really nice HusnainAslam is just really nice HusnainAslam is just really nice HusnainAslam is just really nice HusnainAslam's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      366 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The important element is a good confidence if a trader have good confidence than he can work very well and you can get good confidence by getting good knowledge and experience because if a trader have very good knowledge and learning about the market then he know how to analyse the market and how to find the trend and when the market moves and which are the basic points which turn the market suddenly so you can easily open your trade with confidence and make good profit

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Angelic

KinzaAli has a spectacular aura about KinzaAli has a spectacular aura about KinzaAli has a spectacular aura about KinzaAli's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      121 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think the greed is the most important element in Forex trading if a trader can easily control his greed while trading then he may get good results as compared to by using your greed for getting a big profit in this market everybody wants to make himself a rich person and that's the reason the open big loss by taking big risk without proper knowledge and when the face big loss or may washed out their accounts they become upset and mentally disturb and then they realise they must not use they agreed so try to avoid from greed

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

tauqir has a spectacular aura about tauqir has a spectacular aura about tauqir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

there are some important elements which are necessary to get success in Forex trading because without them you can not get success.first is learning about Forex trading and Forex market second is making a good strategy and then follow it third is control your emotions and greed,if you follow these elements then you can get success

Reply to thread
    Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast