• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4

Thread: MT5 Forum in 2017

I am:
      Amused

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4328 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,490 Times in 8,479 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by angaper     
      Hey supermodPhAnToMtRaDeR79, I think that section needs a brief description like all the others, it isn't? And I propose a small modification in the title: "Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies" instead of "Bitcoins and cryptocurrency".
      I don't have access to create or modify such thing but I'll tell them about this so they can add and fix it

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

angaper (09-08-2017), azmassi (09-08-2017), dzin4aans (09-08-2017), loveyo (09-10-2017), yazidzahrawi (09-09-2017)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      590 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79     
      Visa n Master Card n paypal are payment processors while cryptocurrencies are "money" a digital currency. I hope you can distinguish them.

Plus, they are trendy these days as banks and governments use them.
      I know the similarities and the differences between pay processors. All cryptocurrencies still be used and recognized as ways to pay so IMO still not wrong to keep discussions about it in payment processors section.

I know what is the real plan to create new section for Bitcoin in this forum. Bitcoins are getting more popular among online users so forums about such subjects are increasing now so its a good way to incentive more people who are not forex traders to participate here and join us. I approve it and I think its a great idea and it will help the growth of this great forum.
      “Know when you’re getting out before you get in.” Jack Schwager

Bangla Forex School

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Greentrader For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (09-17-2017)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

mp18 is on a distinguished road mp18's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

After reading this thread I know what to expect from this forum or I think I know what other people think about this forum to use as a base for my expectation.
      Hopefully my experience in this forum will turn out good.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to mp18 for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (04-17-2018), dzin4aans (04-17-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      371 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mp18     
      After reading this thread I know what to expect from this forum or I think I know what other people think about this forum to use as a base for my expectation.
      This forum helpded many people from around the world and for several years so it's good here.
      If you don't violate the ruels then I think you will also get a good bonus fom this forum and can trade.

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to PongsakornFX for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (04-17-2018), dzin4aans (04-17-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      341 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pongsakorn**     
      This forum helpded many people from around the world and for several years so it's good here.
      If you don't violate the ruels then I think you will also get a good bonus fom this forum and can trade.
      Well that is true and i think the fact we are so lucky that Instaforex as a big and best broker in Asia really helpful MT5 forum members till now.
      I can get trading knowledge, get a new friends and get bonuses to trade in real forex market.
      Thanks for MT5 Admin and Mod's and ofcourse our best broker of Instaforex.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to わξΨǐ ツ For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (04-17-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      324 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mp18     
      What're your expectations from the forum mate? For me I want to learn trading and to get some bonus to use it for trading to make profits. I see many traders became successful with big accounts with the help of MT5 forum, so I belive we can do it too

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Haziq X-2 is on a distinguished road Haziq X-2's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

So this forum exist for how long exactly? A forex community that already exist for a long time is good because it's a signal of stability.
      And means the forum and broker have strong financial that support giving bonus for a long time.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      324 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Haziq X-2     
      So this forum exist for how long exactly? A forex community that already exist for a long time is good because it's a signal of stability.
      And means the forum and broker have strong financial that support giving bonus for a long time.
      I think the forum was created on 2009 , and the bonus for posting campaign started since 2010, 8 years have passed and it's still alive.The forum is financed by Instaforex, and instaforex broker is very strong financially so I believe it'll last for longtime

14. The Following User Says Thank You to cambiste For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (04-21-2018)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

AhmadRaza22 will become famous soon enough AhmadRaza22's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I don't know mt5 forum in 2017 I am new here in 2019 if someone ask me what I am t v in 2019 I can easily answer this question

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

ikramkhan will become famous soon enough ikramkhan will become famous soon enough ikramkhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      133 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Every member of MT5 Forum can join this contest however, only those who joined on or before March 1st, 2017 are ...

Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4