from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Closed Thread

Thread: 8595918 - EASY CAPITAL PAMM/FCopy

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

EASYCAPITAL is an unknown quantity at this point EASYCAPITAL's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default 8595918 - EASY CAPITAL PAMM/FCopy

Dear participants of the service, we present you the account 8595918 - EASYCAPITAL

I will try to briefly describe what you're dealing with. The project is an investment EASYCAPITAL multi platform, which is presented as a supplier FOREXCOPY format signals in the form of a PAMM account for investment.
    Directly on trade can be a lot to say, but I believe that in this case it is better to present all the information most closely.
    Trading in the account is carried out both manually and by using their own robot, which will be further described in more detail.
    Manual trading is based on the fundamental predisposition pair to rise or fall, but the main driving force is technical analysis and news. However, signals which conflict with a global trend is usually either filtered or captured at the opening position but with significantly reduced risk. On an automatic system that works on the account - this is my own development, and the main task of the robot is a function of transaction, plus output them in and fix the profit. In addition robot sells itself on the basis of pre-programmed into it 9 (the number of trading systems can change over time, as the work on it never stops) trading systems, at what transactions do not open on each of them, provided that the majority of trade systems in a particular level of probability indicate the willingness of such a signal. It should be noted that whoever did not initiate the trade, as our system monitors all transactions as a whole.

Terms of trade, which we adhere to - efficiency while respecting appropriate risk. It is worth noting that trade is very dynamic and constantly monitored. Oz features - if a certain series of transactions in a particular currency pair has caused a drawdown, the next series of transactions is opened several times smaller lot .... at the rate of a possible recurrence of a situation similar to the display of the drawdown is not more than 5% of the deposit. That is, if the series gave the drawdown of 20%, the next series is 4 times smaller lot. In addition, there is a reverse situation - if the month has been successful, then to his end of the risk may be increased, while levels of loss of fixing of such transactions in total are defined in such a way that the monthly rate of return does not fall below 60% of the yield, which has already been achieved in this billing period. In general this approach gives good results.

At the same time, we are ready to listen and are always open for comments, recommendations and suggestions to the account of our trade.

The most important, what we hope, and our goals is to find their investors and be under one roof with the leading similar projects when FOREKSKOPI from InstaForex. We do not have competitors, we are well aware that traders need to diversify their investments, as originally intended not to behave aggressively towards others. Plenty of space. Because of that, what we hope for in addition to the name, so it is adequate to your approach to investing with risk compliance. Therefore we recommend initially connect to our trade at minimal risk, to study, to look closely, to get used to our style, and behavior, and only after that decide on their further increase, by reducing the copy ratios or increased investment.

LINK TO INVEST: https://www.instaforex.com/forex_mon...ader=8595918#/

I apologize for the technical translation. I hope everything is clear. If you have any questions - please contact me.
    Last edited by moneygrows; 09-01-2017 at 01:01 AM. Reason: change title format

2. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2532 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    9 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,936 Times in 5,619 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Closed and moved to PAMM&Copy Trash section. Better luck next time.

Closed Thread

Subscribed to this Thread : 1

Open