• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: Analytical reviews by Rocky Yaman: discussions and questions to the author

Adminus Sapiens
      I am:
      Cheeky

MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,216 Times in 1,225 Posts

Default Analytical reviews by Rocky Yaman: discussions and questions to the author

Dear MT5 forumers,

In this thread you are welcome to discuss analytical reviews and forecasts prepared by InstaForex analyst Rocky Yaman. The author will be glad to answer all your questions.

We hope you will derive much pleasure and helpful information from communication in this forum thread.

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to MT5 Administrator for this useful post.

moneygrows (01-31-2017), NikitaBelle (01-31-2017), zahid4x (01-31-2017)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Showket is an unknown quantity at this point Showket's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I have been seeing your analysis since last 2 months and you have made me profitable. Thanks for providing such good analysis. I am looking forward to get more. It is really helpful and useful for me.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1324 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,739 Times in 873 Posts

I dont see any analysis here, can you give me the link where I can check that analze, I'm looking for such analysis to improve my trading style. I have eventually a question that any newbie like me want to ask, how did you do to become analyst in instaforex compagny, is there any restrictions? and how much they pay you?

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

rockyyaman is an unknown quantity at this point rockyyaman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thank you Mr. Showket for your reply to this thread. I am really glad that you find my analysis helpful and it is making profit for you. I am sure you can make profit everyday by following my analysis regularly. And for any kind query about the analysis you can reply this thread. I am always there to help you out about your queries.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      1 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thanks Tahiri for your reply.
      You can find all my analysis regularly in this link :- https://www.instaforex.com/forex_analysis?author=251
      You can always improve your trading style by following my analysis regularly. On the other hand, i would like to suggest you to control your emotions while trading and try to manage your trading well with proper risk reward ratio. I always suggest trading with minimum 1:2 risk reward ratio per trade. Like for $10 risk you must have an objection to gain minimum $20 for that trade. To become an analyst you need to gain a good amount of experience and must have good analytical potentiality.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1324 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,739 Times in 873 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rockyyaman     
      Thanks Tahiri for your reply.
      You can find all my analysis regularly in this link :- https://www.instaforex.com/forex_analysis?author=251
      You can always improve your trading style by following my analysis regularly. On the other hand, i would like to suggest you to control your emotions while trading and try to manage your trading well with proper risk reward ratio. I always suggest trading with minimum 1:2 risk reward ratio per trade. Like for $10 risk you must have an objection to gain minimum $20 for that trade. To become an analyst you need to gain a good amount of experience and must have good analytical potentiality.
      thank you for your advises, I see clearly now that I should suscribe first to your newsletter and come back here to discuss and ask what I would need for better understand, it's very intuitive way to trade here in instaforex by the help of analyst providers.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Russel Williams is an unknown quantity at this point Russel Williams's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Recently i have been following your analysis and i must say you provide most comprehensive and easy to understand Fundamental and Technical analysis. I liked the easy format you use and as i have been monitoring your analysis recently it is quite amazing to see how well your analysis works in the market. I never used any forums lately but could not resist contacting with you via the forum. Keep up the good work. Really glad that good analysts are in Instaforex for helping their clients.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Russel Williams For This Useful Post:

rockyyaman (06-28-2018)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      1 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Russel Williams     
      Recently i have been following your analysis and i must say you provide most comprehensive and easy to understand Fundamental and Technical analysis. I liked the easy format you use and as i have been monitoring your analysis recently it is quite amazing to see how well your analysis works in the market. I never used any forums lately but could not resist contacting with you via the forum. Keep up the good work. Really glad that good analysts are in Instaforex for helping their clients.
      Thank you Russel for your comment. I am glad that my analysis is helping you in your trading process. I am always there to answer any of your queries about the analysis and the market. Feel free to comment in this thread to ask me.

I am:
      Fine

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 34,894 Times in 7,269 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rockyyaman     
      Thank you Russel for your comment. I am glad that my analysis is helping you in your trading process. I am always there to answer any of your queries about the analysis and the market. Feel free to comment in this thread to ask me.
      Have visited the url you shared i have notice your analysis are easy to understand, hope to visit on daily basis and compare my trading position with your analysis
      Thanks

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to Aviz for this useful post.

rockyyaman (06-28-2018), Unregistered (2)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      1 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aviz     
      Have visited the url you shared i have notice your analysis are easy to understand, hope to visit on daily basis and compare my trading position with your analysis
      Thanks
      Thank you Aviz for going through my analysis. I am glad that you find my contents easier to understand which was my main motive to be honest, so that every reader can digest my information properly and use them for their success in trading. You are most welcome to compare your trading position with my analysis and if you have any query please write me in this forum topic, i will be glad to help you. Hope you have great trading days. Cheers.

Reply to thread