• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ...

Thread: Instaforex is now serving over 1,000,000 clients. Does it matter to you? (2)

I am:
      ----

IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne's Avatar
      Thanks

Default Instaforex is now serving over 1,000,000 clients. Does it matter to you? (2)

Quote Originally Posted by Greentrader     
      I think there are those stats but its IFX team who don't want to show us. There are other brokers who show in their main site some stats like total number of transactions and volume traded. Some even show you on charts of the number of opened and closed buy and sell positions in some majors pairs. In my opinion I think that IFX should show it to their clients to show more transparency and how big they are.
      Hi Greentrader!This statistics is provided on the main site Market Inside.
      Best Regards,
      PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Live help online

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to IFX Yvonne for this useful post.

PhantomTrader79 (08-06-2014), standart (03-29-2019)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5309 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,258 Times in 5,546 Posts

Oh, wow... so such information is available in Insta ^^^...

That's cool, I thought the broker can't show about volume information like that although I knew that there is graph to shows number of open and buy positions in an instrumental.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bao Long For This Useful Post:

darksaimon (08-04-2014)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      590 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IFX Yvonne     
      Hi Greentrader!This statistics is provided on the main site Market Inside.
      Thanks for the link. I've checked and I can only see the volume in percentage of all trading in IFX but I'd like to know the volume measured in number of lots to know how many lots are being traded in each pair.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Bored

bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2025 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Its really matter as its only shows that forex trading is very popular in instaforex. Many say that forex trading is a scam and instaforex is a scam. But I'm in here for three years now and I do make good with instaforex until now. In fact I do now have 10 trading accounts in here. Five of those accounts are personal accounts and the other five are bonus and investments of mine also.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader is a name known to all Greentrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      590 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bulastika     
      Its really matter as its only shows that forex trading is very popular in instaforex. Many say that forex trading is a scam and instaforex is a scam. But I'm in here for three years now and I do make good with instaforex until now. In fact I do now have 10 trading accounts in here. Five of those accounts are personal accounts and the other five are bonus and investments of mine also.
      In terms of popularity(number of people) especially in asia I think that Instaforex is really the number one. What I don't know is the liquidity comparing to other EU and US brokers who claim to be the top 10 in the world in terms of trading volume. We know that brokers who are allowed to offer trading services in US can get extra liquidity because US is the biggest market and that helps broker to get more liquidity and offer better spreads... I know that it also has some requirement like extra regulation and terms that does not suit everybody but it also has some advantages that can be good for some traders from other non asian countries....

I am:
      ----

IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne's Avatar
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Greentrader     
      Thanks for the link. I've checked and I can only see the volume in percentage of all trading in IFX but I'd like to know the volume measured in number of lots to know how many lots are being traded in each pair.
      Hi Greentrader! Right now this information is only available in percentage. We will consider your suggestion.
      Best Regards,
      PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Live help online

9. The Following User Says Thank You to IFX Yvonne For This Useful Post:

Greentrader (08-11-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5309 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,258 Times in 5,546 Posts

If all brokers and big brokers provide the information including brokers for institution traders provide the volume data for public, I can't imagine what will it be like in the future as everyone knows the mystery, like Sam Seiden said, if we know such an information, do we still need other information ?....

11. The following 2 users say Thank You to Bao Long for this useful post.

darksaimon (08-11-2014), Greentrader (08-11-2014)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      590 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bao Long     
      If all brokers and big brokers provide the information including brokers for institution traders provide the volume data for public, I can't imagine what will it be like in the future as everyone knows the mystery, like Sam Seiden said, if we know such an information, do we still need other information ?....
      Well I will not refer names of other brokers who already show the volume in tha format but today its not too difficult to find reports about total volume in number of Lots and in USD traded by most of brokers. That information is highly used nowadays to compare brokers and many traders are interested in know that information before chosing a broker to trade.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Greentrader For This Useful Post:

Bao Long (08-12-2014)

Banned
      I am:
      Innocent

Bangler Tiger is a name known to all Bangler Tiger is a name known to all Bangler Tiger is a name known to all Bangler Tiger is a name known to all Bangler Tiger is a name known to all Bangler Tiger is a name known to all Bangler Tiger's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1264 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I am very much astonished that the IFX broker is now serving over 1,000,000. I think it is the best client number in all the brokers. So, I am proud of me that I am a member of this broker.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3055 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,049 Times in 2,024 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bangler Tiger     
      I am very much astonished that the IFX broker is now serving over 1,000,000. I think it is the best client number in all the brokers. So, I am proud of me that I am a member of this broker.
      Mate just look at the date its almost 2 years old so now just imagine how much numbers would be currently but its never really about the numbers but the service and we can all say proudly that Instaforex is indeed the best broker currently in the world.

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ...