from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 12 of 12 ... 7 10 11 12

Thread: Is losing necessary in forex for learning? (Part 21)

1. #111 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

boxzone will become famous soon enough boxzone's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I think it is very necessary to lose to learn. If you are lucky enough to get consistent profits without losing, you won't learn anything. You won't know if there are some areas which you can improve. Once you get more skilled, these mistakes will be very important.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #112 Collapse Post
    FX Super Hero
    I am:
    ----

time void has a spectacular aura about time void has a spectacular aura about time void's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    127 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Mistakes are the easiest way to gain success. It is not possible to learn or gain experience if you don't make the mistakes yourself. There are only few who can learn from others' mistakes.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #113 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

tablecurt will become famous soon enough tablecurt's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Losing makes us realize what is wrong with our strategy. We can make strategies within a short period of time, but for the strategy to be practical, we need to apply it and know the losses, improve the strategy and use it.

4. #114 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

PaperTowel will become famous soon enough PaperTowel's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    New losses are quite necessary to improve in our learning journey. But if we keep on making the same mistakes, then it becomes a hidden stress and those losses can be dangerous in our Forex career.

Reply to thread
Page 12 of 12 ... 7 10 11 12

Subscribed to this Thread : 1