• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 16 19 20 21

Thread: What is the main reason for loss in forex trading? (part 2)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

abrarhussain1 is a jewel in the rough abrarhussain1 is a jewel in the rough abrarhussain1 is a jewel in the rough abrarhussain1 is a jewel in the rough abrarhussain1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      174 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: What is the main reason for loss in forex trading? (part 2)

from my experience greed is the main factor which make us loser because in greed we people do not behave well and we mostly lose instead of earning when we try to earn more and more, our every order can be into profit if we avoid it and trade with proper wait, before placing a order if we wait market tell us to buy or sell because its true when we wait we can clearly see market

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

emadomda has a spectacular aura about emadomda has a spectacular aura about emadomda's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      64 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

One of the mistakes that novice traders tend to commit is trading in the opposite direction of the market. Experts are not advised to follow this behavior unless they have an exceptional ability to monitor price reversals and rebounds that may appear at any time. If you plan to increase your trading earnings, it is strongly recommended that you do not reverse trading unless past experience has shown your ability to distinguish these rebounds and correctly set the times for resuming the trend. Another aspect to pay attention to is losing control of your feelings in case of loss and opening new deals just to avenge the previous deal

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Inspired

ForexGuru5 has a brilliant future ForexGuru5 has a brilliant future ForexGuru5 has a brilliant future ForexGuru5 has a brilliant future ForexGuru5 has a brilliant future ForexGuru5 has a brilliant future ForexGuru5 has a brilliant future ForexGuru5 has a brilliant future ForexGuru5 has a brilliant future ForexGuru5 has a brilliant future ForexGuru5 has a brilliant future ForexGuru5's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      745 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,756 Times in 529 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by faisi23 View Post
      Original thread: What is the main reason for loss in forex trading?
      What is the main reason for loss in forex trading? (2)

The main reason for loss is the lack of knowledge and concentration. These both things leads to the failure as these things are very necessary in this field. Lack of concentration enable us to do wrong decisions and lack of knowledge enable us to move on a wrong path by which we face loss.
      The main and utmost reason of a trader failure is patience if we are not patient enough we gonna loose there is no doubt in it after that lack of knowledge and other things come to play but the main reason is still lack of patience.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Chatty

hmkamran is on a distinguished road hmkamran's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      55 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Therr are many reason for loss in Forex trading but the main reason is not gain necessary market knowledge and not use money management. In my think that is main reason for loss in forex trading business. Forex business is most risky business so must be gain how known about forex before join its.
      I LVE MT5 FORUM

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

majaher is a glorious beacon of light majaher is a glorious beacon of light majaher is a glorious beacon of light majaher is a glorious beacon of light majaher is a glorious beacon of light majaher's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

A commonly known fact is that most of the Forex traders fail. In fact, it is estimated that more than 70 percent of newbie Forex trader loses money and end up quitting. The main problem is newbie don't understand key indicators, key numbers, Ideal time to trade and they totally don't know how the market works. I think over trading is one of the most common reason why Forex trader fail. Trading addiction is another big reason of lose, Forex trading can bring a lot of excitement with short-term trading intervals and volatile currency pairs.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      In_Love

ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      413 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,497 Times in 710 Posts

In forex more then 95 % people lose there money , and main reason is behind losing of money is less knowledge and many people take this business very easy and they loss there money,
      if you want to survive in this business then you need good learning of knowledge and then your skills depend on your success other wise you will lose your money, and you have to patience in this business,

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Lonely

bangash4u has a reputation beyond repute bangash4u has a reputation beyond repute bangash4u has a reputation beyond repute bangash4u has a reputation beyond repute bangash4u has a reputation beyond repute bangash4u has a reputation beyond repute bangash4u has a reputation beyond repute bangash4u has a reputation beyond repute bangash4u has a reputation beyond repute bangash4u has a reputation beyond repute bangash4u has a reputation beyond repute bangash4u's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      791 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      3 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,041 Times in 879 Posts

I think that there are two types of people who suffer losses in forex trading. Firstly, there are traders who are not aware of forex rules and do not have any knowledge about forex trading , So, they will always trade blindly and do not follow forex market. so as result of that, they will always make too many mistakes and suffer losses due it. Secondly, there are traders who have some knowledge of forex trading, but they will always trade with greed and emotions, as a result of that, they will suffer losses in forex market and always make more mistakes due to greed and emotions.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      796 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,313 Times in 2,001 Posts

There are many reason why traders loose in the Forex trading market, and its very essential that we all have these in our mind as a trader. and the most reason is always has to do with our own mistake.

the first reason to loss is greed: this seems to be a big problem with many trader in the market, and the only solution is making sure we trade with less lot size
      the second reason is lack of trading knowledge: many loose in the market because they lack good trading experience

9. The following 6 users say Thank You to hayzee19 for this useful post.

Unregistered (6)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Cool

Simran4x has a spectacular aura about Simran4x has a spectacular aura about Simran4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

them, but most important, use them to motivate you Henry David Thoreau Things work out best for those who make the best 1 reason people fail in life is because they listen to their friends, family, and neighbors. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the world belongs to you.

Reply to thread
    Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 16 19 20 21