• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: INDEX of TRADING STRATEGIES listed on MT5 Forex Community. (part 2)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Amazed

bishopiyke is an unknown quantity at this point bishopiyke's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The saying of kiss that is keep it simple stupid is still valid. Some times our chat is loaded with indicators that we often get confused. For me I prefer using moving averages and then with the help of support and resistance and most importantly price action. I have come to realise that almost all the strategies you can think of is contained in price action especially with daily candles. It contains a lot of information and filters the noise.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bishopiyke For This Useful Post:

Khurramshahzad (01-21-2019)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

tuspee4love is an unknown quantity at this point tuspee4love's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hmm what an interesting forum thread that is really going to help improve the knowledge of people that are into the forex trading but i will like to understand if there is anything that will be done and there are some things that i have not been able to see in this outreach, i will like to know if emotion control is not part of the strategies that is placed in the very thread and some other threads that are talking about strategies have not mentioned this very thing as a strategy so i will like you to tell me why you are not recognizing it as one.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tuspee4love For This Useful Post:

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

mimu222 will become famous soon enough mimu222's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

all the stated strategy is great. but we don't have to learn or use all of them in our strategy. try to be an expert in 1 strategy or method, trade with confident and avoid emotional greed.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to mimu222 for this useful post.

6sh (09-05-2018), Khurramshahzad (01-21-2019)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

mwasim is an unknown quantity at this point mwasim's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

@PhAnToMtRaDeR79 first of all thanks a lot for compiling such a wonderful thread. my one request to you which i already mentioned in another thread can you make a thread which contains only those strategies which return ratio is more than 70%. or any strategies which you use and its return ration more than 70% i am really great full to you.

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to mwasim for this useful post.

Khurramshahzad (01-21-2019), PhantomTrader79 (12-02-2015)

I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4328 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,266 Times in 8,476 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mwasim View Post
      @PhAnToMtRaDeR79 first of all thanks a lot for compiling such a wonderful thread. my one request to you which i already mentioned in another thread can you make a thread which contains only those strategies which return ratio is more than 70%. or any strategies which you use and its return ration more than 70% i am really great full to you.
      That is a tough request. The thread starters don't mention the return ratio so I don't know this information and can't tell you about it.
      My trading strategy don't have 70% hit rate and I don't have a single strategy. My method is by using trend line, patterns (western chart patterns and candlestick patterns), elliot wave, support and resistance. And I trade using big time frame so it's not exciting for many people here.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to PhantomTrader79 For This Useful Post:

Banned
      I am:
      ----

forexdetonator will become famous soon enough forexdetonator's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      475 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default My staretgy may be part of the list

I think I have added about ten or so trading strategies which other traders should check out, there are very simple, profitable, and new trading methods yet to be tap by forex industry, my question is how is the listing done?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to forexdetonator For This Useful Post:

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      276 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,017 Times in 409 Posts

This thread has a lot of trading strategies listed and it's just too much to search for rookies. Maybe it's gonna be better if there is a preview of the trading strategies and know a lot more like the statistics so new traders won't get lost in this business. It's just a suggestion but still if you boyz can do it then it'll be better.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Beautiful Quynh For This Useful Post:

Where am I?
      I am:
      Angelic

Okhurram786 is an unknown quantity at this point Okhurram786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Many traders treat indices in the same manner as other classifications such as forex or commodities, opting to have little preference for one over the other.However, there is something that clearly sets apart stock markets as an instrument type that should be treated with higher regard. That is simply the fact that stock markets have historically exhibited an innate trend, allowing traders a better idea of whether their long-term bias should lay

---------- Post added 01-26-2019 at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was 01-25-2019 at 05:11 PM ----------

The table below highlights the past 20 years of trading on the S&P 500. The first thing to note is that over the course of a year, the percentage return is substantially positive, cumulatively amounting to an average of 6.3% gains per year. It is also worthwhile noting that this does not include dividends which obviously add a whole secondary source of gains for stock markets. We also see the frequency of gains average at 61.25%. Finally, the type of moves seen throughout bullish and bearish periods is confirmed by the max return and min return rows. They show that, on the whole, bearish moves in stock markets are typically more powerful than bullish moves. While there is just one double-digit gaining month for the S&P 500 over the past two decades, there have been at least four sell-offs above 11% in that period.

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

https://www.ig.com/sg/trading-strate...ategies-181121

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

Comparing those findings with that of the euro, we can see that things are very different in the forex space. Firstly, the average return over an 18-year period comes in around 1.5%; significantly short of the 6.3% (plus dividends) seen in the S&P 500. We can also see that the frequency of gains is also less appealing, with an average of around 51.9% chance that the euro will gain on any given month (well short of the 61.25% seen in the S&P 500). This highlights that forex markets often have no innate trend, unlike stock markets. Part of this is related to the fact that ** markets are pairs based, meaning that you have two alternating forces pushing and pulling any given forex pair.

16. Dragon
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Ahmadfaraj is a glorious beacon of light Ahmadfaraj is a glorious beacon of light Ahmadfaraj is a glorious beacon of light Ahmadfaraj is a glorious beacon of light Ahmadfaraj is a glorious beacon of light Ahmadfaraj's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

What a lovely piece of work for traders. I know how to draw the trend line, but when I use this automatic one you placed here, it is working wonders. It is just more than what I know, it displays its two lines at ones, one for the upside and the other for the downside, this is great t know, thank you for this, it safes time.

Reply to thread
    Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6