• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ...

Thread: 500 USD Bonus From Instaforex Facebook Page

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      960 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,826 Times in 754 Posts

Default 500 USD Bonus From Instaforex Facebook Page

Name:  fb.png
Views: 65
Size:  327.3 KB

Hello Traders,

I think I am the luckiest client of Instaforex . I won 500 USD bonus from Instaforex Facebook Page weekly Contest "Scoop by Instaforex" . That is a great contest. You just follow Instaforex facebook page and regularly comment and like their post. Instaforex selects you as a winner. It is so simple.

Instaforex Facebook page is a great source of information. You get all the latest market update, analysis by the expert, tips, Inspirations etc. You can also know the various services of Instaforex like News, Instaforex TV, contest, partnership program etc. That is why I am a great fan of Instaforex Facebook page. It helps my trading daily.

There is an another contest in Instaforex facebook page called "Battle of Forecast". You can earn 50 USD bonus from this contest. This contest is held three times in a day. It is also a great opportunity. I win this contest many times and get my bonus.

One thing is important. You should follow the rules very carefully . Most of the people do not get the prize because they do not follow the rules correctly. You should read all the rules before joining a contest. Best of luck for everyone.

Name:  deposit.png
Views: 69
Size:  8.6 KB

2. The following 15 users say Thank You to Omar Sayeed for this useful post.

bidyut (01-28-2018), Black Mamba (03-17-2017), cambiste (11-19-2017), deathstar (03-19-2017), dzin4aans (03-31-2017), goodguy333 (03-16-2017), G_Qadir (03-19-2017), LSEO (04-03-2017), moneygrows (03-18-2017), MT5 bozZdeviL (03-23-2017), NikitaBelle (03-18-2017), pakravian (11-19-2017), PhantomTrader79 (03-19-2017), Soldier (07-20-2017), zahid4x (03-23-2017)

I am:
      Asleep

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3964 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 31,697 Times in 7,565 Posts

Congratulations mate

Please trade greedily ups, i means Trade carefully

This is the next Scoopy winner on March 21
      Spoiler Spoiler:

I think he is a member of mt5 forum too, so i hope you guys are the next winners
      Keep learn, keep posting and do not forget to share your forex knowledge.

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL for this useful post.

bidyut (01-28-2018), NikitaBelle (03-24-2017), Omar Sayeed (03-26-2017), pakravian (11-19-2017)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Inspired

stoneage will become famous soon enough stoneage's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      147 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is really a good news, Congratulation on your winning. I never knew that instaforex facebook page run these contests and thanks you you that you have shared this and now I will also participate regularly.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      960 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,826 Times in 754 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MT5 bozZdeviL     
      Congratulations mate

Please trade greedily ups, i means Trade carefully

This is the next Scoopy winner on March 21
      Spoiler Spoiler:

I think he is a member of mt5 forum too, so i hope you guys are the next winners
      Keep learn, keep posting and do not forget to share your forex knowledge.
      Thank you mate, This is the great opportunity for all. Instaforex is making us a real trader.

Is Forum user eligible to get bonus from another source?
      Yes bro, Forum user is also eligible to get bonus from their facebook page. Even they can participate in different contest from Instaforex website.

This is really a good news, Congratulation on your winning. I never knew that instaforex facebook page run these contests and thanks you you that you have shared this and now I will also participate regularly.
      Thank you mate, There are also many kinds of opportunity in their facebook page. Best wishes for you.

7. The following 3 users say Thank You to Omar Sayeed for this useful post.

MT5 bozZdeviL (04-02-2017), NikitaBelle (03-26-2017), zahid4x (03-26-2017)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1356 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,950 Times in 981 Posts

congratulation, the 500 dollars prize is amazing, it's an ideale amount a trader need to start a real business in forex market, I would suscribe in the contest but I dont like facebook promotions, if only we have here in this forum a contest with such prizzes. it can be awesome.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

kamran_khan_pk is an unknown quantity at this point kamran_khan_pk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Congratulation mate its should be very good day for you when you won this money. well i really like this contest on this forum. Basically i personally belief this is very reliable and trust worthy forum where people actually making money and withdraw whenever they want. So i really want to be part of this contest like in this way many more will catch towards this and ultimately they will be attracted towards to right forum which is really good for them to gain some knowledge about the forex trading and making some money through it.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Angelic

basim will become famous soon enough basim's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      176 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

InstaForex on Facebook offers many excellent services and when you interact with each participation of the page you have a profit on the active participation of the advantages of the page on Facebook to communicate with the company analysts and to know the strongest recommendations exclusively and discuss strategies with technical experts in the market

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4661 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,713 Times in 4,733 Posts

Instaforex are doing great Oh! For being able to give out such amount of money on weekly basis is really a wonder to me and I want to tell them to keep up the good work and I shall try to participate on the Facebook competition to see if I could win it some day.
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

sheikaraf365 is on a distinguished road sheikaraf365's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      35 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i think you really a lucky one ,you get the opportunity and you also make profit from it , i also want to get this type of bonus for testing my trading ability in real forex market , i want to know can everybody get this type of bonus , how can everybody participate in type of bonus contest .can you give me the link .

Banned
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3950 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,595 Times in 3,500 Posts

Honestly, I don't know such contest does exist in Facebook, of I had known I would have been participating in it as Well, But please let's know how it's done on Facebook. And please kindly share the link to the instaforex Facebook page on this forum so that we can all partake

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ...