• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 5 of 5 ... 3 4 5

Thread: 500 USD Bonus From Instaforex Facebook Page

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amused

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2217 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      14 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,340 Times in 4,689 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by UberTrade     
      Taking any kind of bonus from a bonus campaign from a broker is never a good idea and the reason is very simple.... they will put a lot of condition so if we want to take advantage of this offer we need to pay attention to the restrictions and conditions of getting that bonus.
      There were big cases regarding bonus campaign several years ago and since then the financial authorities are sending out warnings to their citizens to be careful when taking bonus. Also the brokers are required to state clearly the conditions and requirements for getting the bonus to avoid misunderstanding.
      However, many people just don't want to spend time reading about them anyway.
      Not all of them dear, starting with bonus account without investing real money is a great opportunity for a new trader especially if he hasn't a starting capital. Maybe most of bonuses aren't interesting because of their conditions but you can find some good opportunities.
      MT5 bonus for posting with instaforex is one of the best bonuses in the world, many of our members changed their lives thanks mt5 and instaforex !

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to azmassi for this useful post.

bidyut (01-28-2018), PongsakornFX (01-29-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      371 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by azmassi     
      Not all of them dear, starting with bonus account without investing real money is a great opportunity for a new trader especially if he hasn't a starting capital. Maybe most of bonuses aren't interesting because of their conditions but you can find some good opportunities.
      MT5 bonus for posting with instaforex is one of the best bonuses in the world, many of our members changed their lives thanks mt5 and instaforex !
      I think you are very right because when I checking to the trading journal there many people make money from the bonus and they post the proof also.
      This is very wonderful from instaforex and the forum too. I think it's a good place to train for teh trading business if you don't have any money for risking.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

SeekN'Ride is on a distinguished road SeekN'Ride's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Many brokers are giving bonus to new clients but old clients can not get it.
      It's for their promotion only. Read the deals carefully.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

FastQuick 95 will become famous soon enough FastQuick 95's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

That is a big bonus and it can help you in some ways.
      But I think you should really read the terms and condition because nothing is really free in this world.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      371 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, there are limitations to using the $500 mony fromthis bonus because it is not complete free. You need to folow the rules they give.
      If you dn't follow the rules you will not get the bonus in your trading account. You must also read the rules carefully.

Reply to thread
    Page 5 of 5 ... 3 4 5