• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 ...

Thread: 500 USD Bonus From Instaforex Facebook Page

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Warren Bafett is a splendid one to behold Warren Bafett is a splendid one to behold Warren Bafett is a splendid one to behold Warren Bafett is a splendid one to behold Warren Bafett is a splendid one to behold Warren Bafett is a splendid one to behold Warren Bafett's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      269 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sonibark     
      Honestly, I don't know such contest does exist in Facebook, of I had known I would have been participating in it as Well, But please let's know how it's done on Facebook. And please kindly share the link to the instaforex Facebook page on this forum so that we can all partake
      Am not sure though if it's still running, as far as I know, nobody updated this thread anymore, probably no one is winning anymore or the promotion already stop for a long time. It will be amazing if we can also take advantage of it.

Try to follow InstaForex on the Facebook page below....

https://www.facebook.com/InstaForexP...6TQ6mM&fref=nf
      No Guts No Glory!

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      392 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,074 Times in 475 Posts

Wow this is interesting contest. I think we should take part in it and see how it goes. its free to take part if i understand right so i should try it too. nothing to lose but the startup bonus though would be amazing

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      324 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Omar Sayeed     
      Attachment 67165

Hello Traders,

I think I am the luckiest client of Instaforex . I won 500 USD bonus from Instaforex Facebook Page weekly Contest "Scoop by Instaforex" . That is a great contest. You just follow Instaforex facebook page and regularly comment and like their post. Instaforex selects you as a winner. It is so simple.

Instaforex Facebook page is a great source of information. You get all the latest market update, analysis by the expert, tips, Inspirations etc. You can also know the various services of Instaforex like News, Instaforex TV, contest, partnership program etc. That is why I am a great fan of Instaforex Facebook page. It helps my trading daily.

There is an another contest in Instaforex facebook page called "Battle of Forecast". You can earn 50 USD bonus from this contest. This contest is held three times in a day. It is also a great opportunity. I win this contest many times and get my bonus.

One thing is important. You should follow the rules very carefully . Most of the people do not get the prize because they do not follow the rules correctly. You should read all the rules before joining a contest. Best of luck for everyone.

Attachment 67166
      Congrats mate! You're lucky
      I wasn't aware of this contest, thanks for sharing your success , I believe many of us will take part in this contest.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      620 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,627 Times in 608 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cambiste     
      Congrats mate! You're lucky
      I wasn't aware of this contest, thanks for sharing your success , I believe many of us will take part in this contest.
      Is this contest still available? Im interested to try and win the 500 dollars bonus prize.

That would make a fine capital for me.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      276 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,021 Times in 411 Posts

Well, that amount of bonus is pretty big for a girl like me and I can buy make up or cosmetics or other stuff with that (wink)
      But as I understand it bonus such as this one is not given in cash and can only be used for trading. Where to find that kind of bonus and what are the requirements?

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Innocent

ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili has a reputation beyond repute ilyas_ili's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      925 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      80 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,639 Times in 867 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful Quynh     
      Well, that amount of bonus is pretty big for a girl like me and I can buy make up or cosmetics or other stuff with that (wink)
      But as I understand it bonus such as this one is not given in cash and can only be used for trading. Where to find that kind of bonus and what are the requirements?
      there isn't any bonus on trading business available which can gives yo cosmetics stuff lol. each and every broker who provides bonuses have a lots of terms and conditions with it. some wants you to trade huge number of lot to withdraw bonus and some never agreed on any term and they cut short the bonus if you even withdraw from your profit. So i would suggest focus on your trading skills and you will have something in the end to buy girls thing.
      I'm not RANDOM you just can't think as FAST as me

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      620 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

For someone as beauty as you, i would suggest you try to join Miss Insta contest. Im sure everyone here will vote to support you all the way until you win the contest.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      276 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,021 Times in 411 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ilyas_ili     
      there isn't any bonus on trading business available which can gives yo cosmetics stuff lol. each and every broker who provides bonuses have a lots of terms and conditions with it. some wants you to trade huge number of lot to withdraw bonus and some never agreed on any term and they cut short the bonus if you even withdraw from your profit. So i would suggest focus on your trading skills and you will have something in the end to buy girls thing.
      Oh, is that the conditions for getting the bonus? Then I don't think it's good for me because I thought it's in cash.

Quote Originally Posted by Borneo Scalper     
      For someone as beauty as you, i would suggest you try to join Miss Insta contest. Im sure everyone here will vote to support you all the way until you win the contest.
      I don't know, I'm still new in this community and maybe I won't get votes from people here. But you really know how to make a girl's heart flutter with those words

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      620 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Oh, is that the conditions for getting the bonus? Then I don't think it's good for me because I thought it's in cash.

I don't know, I'm still new in this community and maybe I won't get votes from people here. But you really know how to make a girl's heart flutter with those words
      I will most vote for you everyday if you join Miss Insta. Just dont forget us when you rich and famous hahahaha

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Borneo Scalper For This Useful Post:

Beautiful Quynh (12-18-2017)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Lonely

Hotovaga is a glorious beacon of light Hotovaga is a glorious beacon of light Hotovaga is a glorious beacon of light Hotovaga is a glorious beacon of light Hotovaga is a glorious beacon of light Hotovaga's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      296 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I am not sure that there is the to get this amount of money from this contest. I think that if there is the chance then I will take part in it but how I will join here? Please give me the link the attachment to take part this contest.

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 ...