• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 11 14 15 16

Thread: What To Avoid In Making A Post Or Creating A New Thread? (part 2)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

aaaa is an unknown quantity at this point aaaa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      38 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

All their members this thread is very important to us to prevent the wrath of moderators, most of the time the majority of posts are removed and members are actually prohibited from the forum. To prevent this do not get back to regulations from the game.it can help to prevent blames. In making new thread prevent reps of current types.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to aaaa For This Useful Post:

Shahidali (03-11-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

monoj01 is an unknown quantity at this point monoj01's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is very important to make a comments in each post is correct and right way. Many trader have come here this forum to know his unknown things.They need their question's answer. Any one should be careful in wright the post or create a thread. Forum administration can be band/closed any account who are post unusable things.

Banned
      I am:
      Angelic

fa3034 is on a distinguished road fa3034's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

k the MACD in 4H you can still see that theirs still strong demand or volume for buy and that's for me is a clear sign that even though theirs a lot of selling the buy position is still holding and if its going to hold this coming monday then I'm sure the sell volume will going to weaken and the price will once again going to increase.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

capricorn1980 has a spectacular aura about capricorn1980 has a spectacular aura about capricorn1980's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This really very good and such an informative post for all of us who want to make good post to earn good profit from bonus. many traders do complain that they are not able to get good bonus from there posts in MT5. I think they can read this post and can know which mistakes they are making and now they should avoid to make those mistakes again and again in order to get good bonus. i think most of the traders go for numbers in posting but i think we should post some relevant and quality posts instead of going for numbers.

Banned
      I am:
      Angelic

fa3034 is on a distinguished road fa3034's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If I have a lot of money, and then I'll do a lot of trading account, so I am again using the more balanced and more trade. I have to help the poor and help very little in this world, leave my body sweet home and a car for people who can't make money.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Happy

ShafiqUrRehman is on a distinguished road ShafiqUrRehman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Really Great Efforts regarding To Avoid In Making A Post Or Creating A New Thread. I have learnt alot from it. We should follow these instructions to make our New Thread best for our new partners. With new Thread we can aware about new issues from we unaware. Great and Good Luck all

Where am I?
      I am:
      Happy

jackharry is an unknown quantity at this point jackharry's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Nice Interesting Topic for the Quality of the post.
      Here are many more factors that can be avoided to make a post the best. Like, low-quality materials, Caps lock materials, much use of punctuation, copy paste materials, Grammar mistakes are some factors that can be avoided. Also can improve the quality of threads or post.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

MuhammadAli007 is an unknown quantity at this point MuhammadAli007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hy friend how are you doing I hope you are having a wonderful day and to work trade I have a account mt4 and get bounce I advised you come and make money

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

I am interested in online and then I can get bounce back and forth to the mt4 your name and number of our life and I don't want you ya know me trade for online payment and I will be there is no need to earn money for

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

Please let me know if you need anything else please let you need more information please contact mt4 and get bounce I expect to be able to make money

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

Ok but I have a feeling that you are you still looking for someone who can help me out with draw I hope you are having a good time in the morning mt4 and enjoy the procedure to get money

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

I am going to be in the office tomorrow and will be back in the office on the 4th floor of the person who is this very happy to hear that mt4is Very helpful in the trading

---------- Post added 03-14-2019 at 08:21 AM ---------- Previous post was 03-13-2019 at 07:59 PM ----------

Assignment are you complete is mt5 is very good assignment and get Outlook for amount is deducted from my account but I don't think I can make money and it will help me to email me the details of the person who was supposed to earn money to

Reply to thread
    Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 11 14 15 16