• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 24 of 30 ... 19 22 23 24 25 26 29 ...

Thread: What To Avoid In Making A Post Or Creating A New Thread? (part 2)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

monoj01 is an unknown quantity at this point monoj01's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      71 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Before making a post in forum should be thinking your knowledge and capability to learn from you as a good trader. For posting with better quality need enough information, knowledge and practical strategies. Caz from your post any one can get better things for his won trading. So it should be avoid first to create a post than you read more post first.
      Signature removed by Passionate Pisces!

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      In_Love

Gohargul has a spectacular aura about Gohargul has a spectacular aura about Gohargul has a spectacular aura about Gohargul's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

posts doesn't matter the real thing is instaforex is scam and they are not paying first the reject my documents and if you want to see the reality then go ti instaforex Facebook page and see the reviews of instaforex members.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cheerful

Nasiralvi has much to be proud of Nasiralvi has much to be proud of Nasiralvi has much to be proud of Nasiralvi has much to be proud of Nasiralvi has much to be proud of Nasiralvi has much to be proud of Nasiralvi has much to be proud of Nasiralvi has much to be proud of Nasiralvi has much to be proud of Nasiralvi has much to be proud of Nasiralvi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      543 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,489 Times in 603 Posts

This is very informative post we have learn a lot from it. It also help also to create good and informative post that should be helpful for all the forum members. Thanks a lot.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Onyechuku is a name known to all Onyechuku is a name known to all Onyechuku is a name known to all Onyechuku is a name known to all Onyechuku is a name known to all Onyechuku is a name known to all Onyechuku's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      72 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Your post is very educative, thank you for the good work. It is very important to know what to avoid in making a post or creating a new thread. I like your post I will surly come back to read more. Let us learn how to follow simple instruction when we are making our post.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Bashul

Raosab will become famous soon enough Raosab's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good one. Its clear many confusion. Now I can at least know something about posting. Think is that chose topic chose your words and write it in good English.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

muhammadnoor is on a distinguished road muhammadnoor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

this is really superb post totaly guided about how to make good threads and how to be save from useless and low quality threads thank u brother i got lot of information from your post and this type of posts should be posted continuely.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Busy

Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      229 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,526 Times in 643 Posts

Right my dear sir that All types of discussions must be written in English language.In many forums most of the post found deleted and even forum.i am making new threads and replying to the people.its a resource for those peoples .this do not go back to rules and regulations of the game.I may have been be a culprit in somany of the above.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Adreesafzal992 is on a distinguished road Adreesafzal992's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thanks dear, you have posted very well and tried to cover maxmimum number of prohibitions while doing posts. Yes, i agree with you. Because it will enable everyone to create a mannerd and meaningful threat.
      Length does not matter, your effective word only impact's on the minds of reader. Dont be a useless data uploader, it will only waste of time.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Uzmi has much to be proud of Uzmi has much to be proud of Uzmi has much to be proud of Uzmi has much to be proud of Uzmi has much to be proud of Uzmi has much to be proud of Uzmi has much to be proud of Uzmi has much to be proud of Uzmi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      164 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,114 Times in 563 Posts

I think that Thing that We Need to Avoid in posting is copy paste Some people Others who post Copy and paste into your ID .We have to give information about forex We must write a post by ourselves .Whereby our account is safe by closing.And we must follow the forum rules

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to Uzmi for this useful post.

Bazmi786 (06-24-2019), Unregistered (1), waqas qaisrani2 (07-01-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Bazmi786 has a brilliant future Bazmi786 has a brilliant future Bazmi786 has a brilliant future Bazmi786 has a brilliant future Bazmi786 has a brilliant future Bazmi786 has a brilliant future Bazmi786 has a brilliant future Bazmi786 has a brilliant future Bazmi786 has a brilliant future Bazmi786 has a brilliant future Bazmi786 has a brilliant future Bazmi786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,923 Times in 876 Posts

we can learn a lot of things to avoid unnecessary and irrelevant post. specially I love the How to create a good Thread heading.In many trader what do is they just get registered in different forex forums and start posting in threads without knowing anything. For those broker this thread is very important. most of the people complained that i am making new threads and replying to the people but my bonus do not increase at that level why. so for there why there is huge detail that why they have not get enough balance for their post.

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to Bazmi786 for this useful post.

Mehak48 (06-28-2019), waqas qaisrani2 (07-01-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 24 of 30 ... 19 22 23 24 25 26 29 ...