• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 11 14 15 16

Thread: Why new trader leave forex? (Part 5)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Asghar333 is on a distinguished road Asghar333's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello People, How are you all people's? I am fine and i hope that you are all fine and good. Dear brothers, Yes this is true new trader leaves market soon because they think here is big profits but they did not get.Big trader's working many years and they are at top.New trader enter first time in market he did not know rules and policy very well.So they start business a big money and the result is low profit. They did not get profit more about they first think.Every business will start from zero point and after a few time you will get a good benefits.New traders think day and night he will get a top place but not possible. So new trader need a long time for earning. These are resuion to leave new traders market. God help all the people's.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Muhmmadzain will become famous soon enough Muhmmadzain's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      51 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

the main reason is that this business take a time to set and may be take many years to become a good trader then we can earn profit and when they face the first loss then they leave the trading because they need only profit not a loss and they think there is no need of learning and skills does not matter , so they fail and leave the trading.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cheerful

gourav2040 is a jewel in the rough gourav2040 is a jewel in the rough gourav2040 is a jewel in the rough gourav2040 is a jewel in the rough gourav2040's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      333 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex business is not for those person who are greedy and earn money very fast in short term with big risk. This business can be done only with consistency and discipline and this is the reason many trader escape from this business after getting huge loss. Only knowledge will not help, you need to understand the physiology of forex market.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Faheemrose has a spectacular aura about Faheemrose has a spectacular aura about Faheemrose's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      92 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

they move away due to the capital requirement and fear a massive capital for trading. we have pressures that come across society, safety lack of moral support, intrudence from silly governments and politicians are cause of policy changes and most youth move to the simple working economy and become the technical labourers of coporates who pay a good remuneration for their brain and physique .Getting addicted to a thing can cause many setbacks.

Banned
      I am:
      Bashul

MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1841 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,039 Times in 1,582 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by maity View Post
      Many new traders enter the the market with the intention of making big money very fast,they want to achieve what the old traders never achieved in two years for one month.With this mindset,they enter trade with high lots and greed.
      There are a lot of reasons behind they are leaving this business but, in my point of you most of traders who are doing a mistake again and again he always lost money in the market. Because, Forex trading is risky business and profit and loss is the part of this business but those traders who are trying to learn it properly they become successful and those who are just thinking about earning they leave this business and saying that we cannot become successful in it.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MajidAli For This Useful Post:

Sajidifx (03-16-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Romaisa has a spectacular aura about Romaisa has a spectacular aura about Romaisa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      143 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i big reason is leaving Forex is low knowledge and getting loss , because new members have not Good knowledge and experience but they want to earn quick money ,and try to do blind trade and use high lot for good profit but if market goes against them they loss their all investment and after loss they loss their confidence and leave trading ,

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Romaisa For This Useful Post:

Sajidifx (03-16-2019)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Iftikharullahkhan is on a distinguished road Iftikharullahkhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yeah many new trader join and then leave because they want to become rich atomatical but they dont know about forex trading busniss online trade so therfore give more time.

Banned
      I am:
      Cool

ifxlove is on a distinguished road ifxlove's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

When a new trader come here for make money, they are very greedy mind and can not control emotion. They also did not know money management and Forex trade very high risk and very movable money market. And as a result they face lose and leave they market. Only few trader are learn their losses.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ifxlove For This Useful Post:

Sajidifx (03-16-2019)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Happy

ShafiqUrRehman is on a distinguished road ShafiqUrRehman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Many traders didn't work hard and just they wan to earn in short time but we have to give more time to Forex to understand it and to get more money. We have to understand its terms and conditions because without knowing or information we can't do any business.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Dead

Zarlash is a jewel in the rough Zarlash is a jewel in the rough Zarlash is a jewel in the rough Zarlash is a jewel in the rough Zarlash's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      91 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

dear forum member there are plenty of reasons why new traders leave forex trading the major reason is that they lose their money in first experience as they do not join after proper learning and practice.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Zarlash For This Useful Post:

Sajidifx (03-16-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 11 14 15 16