• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: Neteller address verification, really funny and lucky experience (tips)

1. #1 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5309 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,298 Times in 5,562 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Default Neteller address verification, really funny and lucky experience (tips)

Neteller has changed its account policy and now requires members to verify their identity and asks members to complete some additional security steps. You'll get this warning if you haven't verified your address yet although I think as long as you have verified your ID, in most cases you'll be fine, still, now they ask you to verify your address for our own convenience and to avoid interruption by them.

Honestly I have none of the acceptable documents that they require, I have no utility bills or tax returns which are under my name, I have no credit card statements, the banks in my country don't know about bank statements, beside the documents must also be not older than 90 days. I was so frustrated about this, also because the support doesn't give me any other solution.

During my frustration, there was new option to verify our addresses by using geo location service. I thought that it was a waste of time cause not only its not too accurate, but also because usually in term of verification, the address text must really matches the address text in the document so although geo location can get my location correctly, who knows the text they will provide to Neteller, perhaps completely different text and automatic comparing by computer will always assume they don't match, its really tiny possibility this would work I thought.

But there's no harm in trying, so I just clicked the proceed and unfortunately it didn't work, I have tried it several times but it still didn't work. But miracle happened today, I logged to my Neteller account, in the top left corner there was confirmation dialog from my browser (Firefox) to share my location and I clicked share. I didn't really care about that, I just messed around with my account by sign out then sign in again multiple times and every time I signed in, I always choose to share my location.

Finally I decided to try the geo location verification one more time and like a magic, this time it worked, and my address was verified in one second so my transaction limit was increased and more importantly by verifying my address I reduced the risk of account disabled...

Can you believe it, just by one click and no headache in choosing or uploading document and in worrying or waiting the result.... ?

So I think I underestimated geo location and current technology a bit, I don't know how, but the automatic system in Neteller able to match my written address in my Neteller account with the address given by geo location which I thought, its a bit difficult for computer to do such a thing. I'm also not sure if my repetitious action of sharing my location had anything to do with that, but if you're stuck, you can try that...

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 8 users say Thank You to Bao Long for this useful post.

Aviz (05-01-2017), azmassi (04-24-2017), dzin4aans (04-30-2017), forexaddict (08-16-2017), goodguy333 (05-07-2017), Mummyz (08-19-2017), NikitaBelle (04-24-2017), sheikaraf365 (10-12-2017)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5102 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      400 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,232 Times in 2,481 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Smile

Wow! Good for you mate

Geo Location Verification?

Seems something new as earlier there was no such options

Of course,gotta agree that Verification services across various e-Payment Processors and Forex Brokers have changed significantly over the time

Nothing can be done of course but to comply with their present rules else gotta use some other service

But as long as one is earning regular money, these minor(seems major) to some, would not be much botheration...

Cheers
      The Real Money is in 100% Compounding

4. 2 users say Thank You to goodguy333 for this useful post.

Bao Long (05-08-2017), dzin4aans (05-08-2017)

5. #3 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5309 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,298 Times in 5,562 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by goodguy333     
      Wow! Good for you mate

Geo Location Verification?

Seems something new as earlier there was no such options

Of course,gotta agree that Verification services across various e-Payment Processors and Forex Brokers have changed significantly over the time

Nothing can be done of course but to comply with their present rules else gotta use some other service

But as long as one is earning regular money, these minor(seems major) to some, would not be much botheration...

Cheers
      Yeah, bravo to Neteller to provide such a service.

I wish that other sites who need address verification can follow Neteller too.

My problem is I really have no other way...

The utility bills aren't under my name ( my dad name ), t can't be changed easily in here.
      The banks in my country don't have bank statements.
      I have no credit card so I can't give the statements.
      I have no other documents which are under my name.

This was like a help from Gods, actually it didn't work for a couple of times, I still wonder how does they really do this...

I mean usually the address text that we provide to Neteller ( or other organisations ) requires the text to 80 % match the address text in the document that we upload.

Address text can be written in various ways in my country, I was lucky that the Geo Location Service gave quite similar text like I wrote in my Neteller account profile.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. 2 users say Thank You to Bao Long for this useful post.

dzin4aans (05-08-2017), goodguy333 (05-09-2017)

7. #4 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Amazed

King is here has a spectacular aura about King is here has a spectacular aura about King is here has a spectacular aura about King is here's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      182 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

nice to hear you have overcome the trouble. but i think neteller did this type of steps for more stronger security issue. and i do believe that neteller will try to make the verification more easier on nearest future

8. #5 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo is a name known to all captainleo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      230 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

I still not completing Neteller address verification because I also have same problem with you. Thanks for your thread, later I will try to verify my address using geo location later. But before I do that, I want to ask 1 thing. Right now I live in different city from from the address on my National ID. Is it possible for me to verify my account with using geo location method?

9. #6 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2532 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,923 Times in 5,611 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by captainleo     
      I still not completing Neteller address verification because I also have same problem with you. Thanks for your thread, later I will try to verify my address using geo location later. But before I do that, I want to ask 1 thing. Right now I live in different city from from the address on my National ID. Is it possible for me to verify my account with using geo location method?
      It should work considering they are interested to know if you are really in the country you used for registration.

Give it a try and update us on the outcome.

10. #7 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

sheikaraf365 is on a distinguished road sheikaraf365's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      35 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by Bao Long     
      Neteller has changed its account policy and now requires members to verify their identity and asks members to complete some additional security steps. You'll get this warning if you haven't verified your address yet although I think as long as you have verified your ID, in most cases you'll be fine, still, now they ask you to verify your address for our own convenience and to avoid interruption by them.

Honestly I have none of the acceptable documents that they require, I have no utility bills or tax returns which are under my name, I have no credit card statements, the banks in my country don't know about bank statements, beside the documents must also be not older than 90 days. I was so frustrated about this, also because the support doesn't give me any other solution.

During my frustration, there was new option to verify our addresses by using geo location service. I thought that it was a waste of time cause not only its not too accurate, but also because usually in term of verification, the address text must really matches the address text in the document so although geo location can get my location correctly, who knows the text they will provide to Neteller, perhaps completely different text and automatic comparing by computer will always assume they don't match, its really tiny possibility this would work I thought.

But there's no harm in trying, so I just clicked the proceed and unfortunately it didn't work, I have tried it several times but it still didn't work. But miracle happened today, I logged to my Neteller account, in the top left corner there was confirmation dialog from my browser (Firefox) to share my location and I clicked share. I didn't really care about that, I just messed around with my account by sign out then sign in again multiple times and every time I signed in, I always choose to share my location.

Finally I decided to try the geo location verification one more time and like a magic, this time it worked, and my address was verified in one second so my transaction limit was increased and more importantly by verifying my address I reduced the risk of account disabled...

Can you believe it, just by one click and no headache in choosing or uploading document and in worrying or waiting the result.... ?

So I think I underestimated geo location and current technology a bit, I don't know how, but the automatic system in Neteller able to match my written address in my Neteller account with the address given by geo location which I thought, its a bit difficult for computer to do such a thing. I'm also not sure if my repetitious action of sharing my location had anything to do with that, but if you're stuck, you can try that...
      i think it is very disturbing thing that neteller address verification problem , i have also faced the same problem they have rejected my document 8 time after that they have confirm it when i direct call him for address verification

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sheikaraf365 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

12. #8 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

MONTANA271 is an unknown quantity at this point MONTANA271's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

I can also understand them, as they reduce security risks. And the main thing is that they probably check you by geolocation. Therefore, you will not be able to use a vpn just like that. If someone else comes across this, I can advise you to use virtual addresses, namely a virtual office (like this service: https://ipostal1.com/virtual-address.php). And nothing will prevent you from logging in with a VPN, registering a non-home address, and so at least a few accounts can be created)

13. #9 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

DeirdreRoberts is an unknown quantity at this point DeirdreRoberts's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by MONTANA271     
      I can also understand them, as they reduce security risks. And the main thing is that they probably check you by geolocation. Therefore, you will not be able to use a vpn just like that. If someone else comes across this, I can advise you to use virtual addresses, namely a virtual office (like this service: https://ipostal1.com/virtual-address.php). And nothing will prevent you from logging in with a VPN, registering a non-home address, and so at least a few accounts can be created)
      Could you tell me some more information about it? Let’s talk in PM

Reply to thread

Subscribed to this Thread : 1

Open