• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 5 ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: Your real enemy in forex trading

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

Dearhamza has a spectacular aura about Dearhamza has a spectacular aura about Dearhamza has a spectacular aura about Dearhamza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      815 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

There are many elements which are big ebemy for the trader in the forex trading market. Like as the emotion greed fear over trading and over confidence. New trader need to be reduce these factors and make the good potential to make the more better learning about market. Good knowledge and experience makes the trader more successful. Be patient and confident when you getting the practice on the demo account for learning and carefully understand the market to make the good income in the real account.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dearhamza For This Useful Post:

Onyechuku (06-20-2019)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

dimon1973 is on a distinguished road dimon1973's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My enemy is surprise. Sometimes, correctly calculated the entrance to the market, the trading system. But something unexpected happened - war, epidemic, black holes. Or the market has suddenly changed and my trading system is not working.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

Dearhamza has a spectacular aura about Dearhamza has a spectacular aura about Dearhamza has a spectacular aura about Dearhamza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      815 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex trading market is really a profitable business for every one in the world. Basically forex market working with currency and commodities. There are few things which are harmful and dangerous for the trading market. Every trader need to avoid these things and need to make the prefect knowledge and experience about forex market. Education is very necessary in the forex market to performed well. Demo account is best to reduce the bad habits and make the forex business safe and profitable. Spend time in the demo account and get the good awareness about currency strategies and management to be a successful trader in the forex trading market.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

johan9900 is just really nice johan9900 is just really nice johan9900 is just really nice johan9900 is just really nice johan9900 is just really nice johan9900's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      296 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Some bad habit kill our success and according to my knowledge and experience greed is one of the big enemy. I have experience that greed killed our all profit and there is a main hurdle in the forex success.
      Being a forex trader i want to advice to all forex beginners that first of all they should have control their self to control greed. When we get profit in short time then at that time greed develop and it damage our success very bady so we muat remove greed from ourselves if we want success in forex.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Happy

Dojo6344 is on a distinguished road Dojo6344's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Emotions are the enemy of a forex trader. It is too hard to control our emotions during trading. For this enemy most of the traders fall in loss.

We need to fight with our emotions. If we can win we will get a enemy free trading environment.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      815 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

So many enemy in the forex trading business are reflected in the market. Emotions and fear are the big enemy in the forex trading business. To reduce from emotions and fear then you need to prepare good education and learning first. Continous hard working on the demo account to get the trading practice and learn more about tradding currency pair charts and strategy. When you get the perfect knowledge and experience than you make good income from the forex trading business.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cheeky

Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor has a brilliant future Bitcoinvestor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      611 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,336 Times in 696 Posts

The forex market is not my archenemy, the instaforex agent is not my antagonist rather my enemy is eagerness and restlessness, this has ascent me so much destitution and I have impassive my capita once long of it. The nundinal and the agent has nothing to do with our trading proceed, we destitution to discuss ourselves and savvy what we are o disadvantageous because we are the mainspring of our problems

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bitcoinvestor For This Useful Post:

MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx (06-26-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

waleolu99 will become famous soon enough waleolu99's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      31 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Your real enemy in Forex trading in the long run is actually your self and if you are able to deal with your self in trading i mean you are able to discipline your self to take right trade and apply a good money management principle effectively then you are set to become a successful trader. So if you want to succeed as a trader learn to deal with your emotion and for emphasis they are many ranging from greed, get rich quick mentality, fighting with the market etc.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Cheerful

NaeemJanjua is on a distinguished road NaeemJanjua's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      19 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

your emotions are your real enemy in forex, if you do not take care of analysis and just go for your emotions you will really loose your positions and if you will take care of market trends and analysis you will surely earn profit.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Onyechuku will become famous soon enough Onyechuku's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thank you very much my dear. You are right, we are the enemies of ourselves, but most of the times we try to move it to other persons. That is human being for you! The day a forex trader accept his or her mistakes, that will mark the turning point of his or her trading. Thanks!

Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 5 ... 2 3 4 5