• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 ...

Thread: Your real enemy in forex trading

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cheerful

agitiga is just really nice agitiga is just really nice agitiga is just really nice agitiga is just really nice agitiga is just really nice agitiga's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1000 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mercyforex     
      There are so many misconceptions among so many forex traders of this age and this calls for serious attention. They see the market as the enemy and if that is true, why do you need to to move near trading in the first instance or why do you need to continue trading ? When you know who your enemy is, itvis normal to keep him at arm's length. Some say, oh ! It is the broker but how wrong they are since we have some traders that are making money using the same broker.
      Without any doubt, you are the problem of yourself and the day you accept that, your problem is in forex trading is half solved. What is your stake on this?
      The real problem young traders have is the fact that they are not patient to get what the market has to offer then. First you see people who have not properly mastered the basics coming to trade inba standard market. You also have people who know how to trade but not patient enough to allow the good conditions to enter a profitable market

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

canemike500 is an unknown quantity at this point canemike500's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex trading is a business that has some principles that every trader that wants to succeed in it must follow,it is a business that can be your friend if you give it what it wants and need.So, forex itself is not your enemy but your approach to it could be your enemy especially if you fail to get and have the needed knowledge and understanding that will help you in your trading.Anyway,your real enemy in forex trade is indiscipline, emotion,greed,laziness,poor money management and fear.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Angelic

basim will become famous soon enough basim's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      176 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Your real enemy in trading : -
      - It is yourself and not the market if you control the negative motives such as greed, fear, lack of concentration and haste will be yourself is the real enemy of you.

- You must control all negative emotions and be a friend of yours so you will achieve success.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6409 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 15,973 Times in 4,813 Posts

My biggest enemy in forex trading is my emotion, i cant control my emotion properly and for that reason most of the time i lost bigger amount of capital, i think if i want to get success in this market then i need to control my emotion, otherwise i will never survive longer time in this market.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to zahid4x For This Useful Post:

Phool Khan (09-20-2017)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cool

mransari will become famous soon enough mransari's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      631 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Lack of knowledge is the actual enemy of a beginner and a newbie because they don't understand thats they are doing and how to actually make profitable trades, even some don't understands the basics and use of tools, if we are not enough experienced we should not blame of others if we lose our money, actually saying this is the result of their failure of making big money in few days, and result of losses make them frustrated.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Torrent has a spectacular aura about Torrent has a spectacular aura about Torrent's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      621 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by debren     
      The real enemy of a trader is the trader himself because what make a trader to loose most of the time is the habit of the trader. When as a trader you don't learn the basics of trading and also practice properly before going into full live trading then you may keep loosing in the market.
      We humans are too much greedy. We always want to get result so quickly which becomes the reason behind our failure. Traders should realize they must stay in line also avoid their all bad habits. Controlling bad habits and not letting to win greediness will make every traders winner in this business. Fight with yourself before you fight with others.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Brooding

Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape is a splendid one to behold Mkape's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1699 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      7 (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes we are the biggest enemy in our trading for we are he ones that let emotions and indiscipline in trading take control of us also we spend hours thinking that we decide the direction of the trend instead of waiting for the market to show us the trend and then we follow it with a trade
      A friend is one who believes in you
      even when you have lost hope on yourself.

My Trading Journal: King of many trades

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mkape For This Useful Post:

Phool Khan (09-20-2017)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cheeky

Phool Khan is a jewel in the rough Phool Khan is a jewel in the rough Phool Khan is a jewel in the rough Phool Khan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      959 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think the real enemy in forex is greed and luck mostly trader will do over trading with big lo size without any proper analyzes they just depends on luck and open a risky order anytime and this give them a big loss this is the biggest enemy we can avoid it then we can continuously work on this business.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Phool Khan For This Useful Post:

zahid4x (09-20-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6409 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 15,973 Times in 4,813 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phool Khan     
      I think the real enemy in forex is greed and luck mostly trader will do over trading with big lo size without any proper analyzes they just depends on luck and open a risky order anytime and this give them a big loss this is the biggest enemy we can avoid it then we can continuously work on this business.
      Yes thats true, there are more trader who losses his money by using greedy mind and most of the time depend on luck, If trader can control this then i think he can easily avoid to take bigger losses and on that time he can easily make successful profit from this market.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3950 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,565 Times in 3,499 Posts

honestly in my own opinion i think the best and the only enemy we can have as a forex trader is ourselves, we shouldn't always look outward for any enemy because its always start with us , if we do whats right as a trader we will definitely wont have any problem, so we first always need to look inward whenever a problem occur in the forex trading market

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 ...