• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7

Thread: Know the proper time to exit (Part 2)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

sina4jesus is a jewel in the rough sina4jesus is a jewel in the rough sina4jesus is a jewel in the rough sina4jesus's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      596 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: Know the proper time to exit (Part 2)

A good and serious trader should know that before placing an order, getting to know the exit point or price is a must for him. This is entrenched in the plan he has so that it would not amount to trading blindly.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Teena25 has a brilliant future Teena25 has a brilliant future Teena25 has a brilliant future Teena25 has a brilliant future Teena25 has a brilliant future Teena25 has a brilliant future Teena25 has a brilliant future Teena25 has a brilliant future Teena25 has a brilliant future Teena25 has a brilliant future Teena25 has a brilliant future Teena25's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      804 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,747 Times in 654 Posts

Dear when we open trade then we must use stop loss and take profit but some time when we think now makes will hit stop loss and no chance to reversal then youexut from trade so if your it in time then you also save from loss so dear good trader also know the exit time so you also do work on this...

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Enench has a spectacular aura about Enench has a spectacular aura about Enench's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      137 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Othe major challenge face by traders especially newbies in the Forex market is entry and exit.talking about exit a lot of factors influence when to exit for me the signal that make enter a trade will also guide me to exit a trade when presented at level.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Qaisar909 is an unknown quantity at this point Qaisar909's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

knowing the proper time of exit is began with the experience. without any experience and practicing you could not know proper time of exit.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      684 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Exit by Time if you Daytraders is best when the end of the Seassion market such the London Market & the US Market closing.
      Simple Is The Best

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

HusnainAslam is a jewel in the rough HusnainAslam is a jewel in the rough HusnainAslam is a jewel in the rough HusnainAslam's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      222 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

you are saying right that we must closet raid on a suitable time when we think the market is always speak and how is going to come back at that's the time we must close the trade so it is very important that we must have the knowledge to understand the market condition and must know how to analyse the market and its trend because market always moves in a specific pattern according to the trend so try to understand and find out the market specific points which are very important and have a great role move the market very quickly those points are support and resistance when market break any sport which is strong then the market give a signal to go upward and you must know the next sport which become the trade profit and the previous broked sport becomes stop loss the same in resistance when market break any strong resistance it gives us a signal and the next coming when resistance becomes take profit and the previous broke resistance becomes stop loss if market doesn't break any spotted resistance and comes back then it also gives us reversal signal so try to understand these points which are very important if you know how to find these points and you can easily and safe profit

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Cold

ranakhalid is on a distinguished road ranakhalid's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

We must assure ourselves that we can do this, we must work away from the greed so that there is no loss of trading in such a place where we are both beneficial and harmful but we are a little careful. Can save
      forex trade rana khalid

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Amused

hridoy98 is on a distinguished road hridoy98's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

While trading in forex it is important for the traders that they should know when they have to stop. Here, traders have to be careful. There is a method called take profit. It can be applied when opening a position. It helps traders to control emotion and risk. Traders have to learn money management for that. Sometimes, traders have to exit trade to protect their account .

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

6sh has much to be proud of 6sh has much to be proud of 6sh has much to be proud of 6sh has much to be proud of 6sh has much to be proud of 6sh has much to be proud of 6sh has much to be proud of 6sh has much to be proud of 6sh has much to be proud of 6sh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      234 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,218 Times in 926 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by standart View Post
      Original thread: Know the proper time to exit
      Know the proper time to exit (2)

experienced enabling us to see in which place or level we should got into, or to exit. amazing thing to see how the market works, and we are able to read every circumstances appropriately. but yeah, only if we are stick with plan and theory. minimize losses and able to avoid mistakes to occur in a row.
      look at support n' resistance levels. i use trailing stops when i will be away from the computer n' use incremental buy n' sell strategies. it may limit the profits but will also limit losses. make a couple different profit taking levels n' sell off or close your position incrementally locking in profits while keeping your position open to capitalize on trend continuation. this also allows you to exit a position n' re-enter on a pull back if you think the trend will continue.
      bit by bit, over time... it will accumulate into a mountain..!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to 6sh For This Useful Post:

y2sm4n (02-11-2019)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

soniabibi has a spectacular aura about soniabibi has a spectacular aura about soniabibi has a spectacular aura about soniabibi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      21 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is one of the most important point in a successful trade,people mostly mistake here when they fail to exit on the proper time,that is why i prefer manual trading with a fix target,there must be a clarity that no single trade will give you all the profit you have desired in this field so we should collect small profit from multiple trades so that we can have a better outcome at the end,the second most important point is the decision making,we should take the decision when we have a sense of something fishy so that we can avoid the losses in this market.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to soniabibi For This Useful Post:

faridakhan (02-11-2019)

Reply to Thread
    Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7