• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 82 1 2 3 4 7 ...

Thread: Instaforex Trading Account Verification (Questions, Issues or Problems)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

waqasashraf17 will become famous soon enough waqasashraf17 will become famous soon enough waqasashraf17's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      574 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Instaforex Trading Account Verification (Questions, Issues or Problems)

my instaforex account is not verified .i want to know that .is the verification is needed to withdraw from my trading account?

*All questions, issues or problem regarding Instaforex Account Verification only. Please refrain from spamming or posting unnecessary remarks.
      Last edited by NikitaBelle; 09-02-2014 at 04:51 AM. Reason: add thread rules

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to waqasashraf17 for this useful post.

analyzer (03-11-2015), ding dong (09-18-2014), moneygrows (06-20-2014), PhantomTrader79 (06-19-2014)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

lgah will become famous soon enough lgah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      610 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

as i know that we dont nedd to verifie our account to withdraw our money at the instaforex broker but for me i always like to verifie my account to avoid any thing like this i think that they can make in there condition that we should to verifie to withdraw

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Morshedul is on a distinguished road Morshedul's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      722 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I am not clear about that. But so far i know, you do not need to verify your account for depositing or withdrawing. But it is better to verify your account as early as possible through which instaforex administrators can trust you. It will be better to verify if you are trading ahigh amount of money with instaforex.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

silverfox is a glorious beacon of light silverfox is a glorious beacon of light silverfox is a glorious beacon of light silverfox is a glorious beacon of light silverfox is a glorious beacon of light silverfox is a glorious beacon of light silverfox's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      650 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Insta forex doesnt need any vertification unless in my point if you wanna withdraw with banks and with real money cause they wanna be sure that is account holder

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Alexandra is on a distinguished road Alexandra's Avatar
      Thanks

Silverfox is right. All the standard options like trading, depositing/withdrawing are available for non-verified accounts as well as for the verified ones. Verification will allow you to take part in some promo we're launching.
      Sincerely yours,
      Official representative
      InstaForex Group
      Corporate Blog

7. The following 3 users say Thank You to Alexandra for this useful post.

moneygrows (02-09-2012), Sunny1 (02-08-2012), topman (03-02-2012)

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Mellow

Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges has a reputation beyond repute Georges's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1738 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 19,637 Times in 4,270 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandra     
      Silverfox is right. All the standard options like trading, depositing/withdrawing are available for non-verified accounts as well as for the verified ones. Verification will allow you to take part in some promo we're launching.
      Well appreciated for clarification of the point. I also noted that with most e-currency transactions the verification process is not necessary, only bank based transactions need it. But i do not bother with the bank wires as i have got the Instaforex prepaid debit master card. insta is the best.
      Which promo are you launching?
      If you can kneel before God then you can stand before any man!

Forum VIP
      I am:
      ----

ephrath06 has a spectacular aura about ephrath06 has a spectacular aura about ephrath06's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2267 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes you need to verify your account. So far that I know, most of the brokers need us to verify. If you just join in, they will allow you to trade without verification but when you need to withdraw, verification is a must.

Banned
      I am:
      In_Love

RUPOM will become famous soon enough RUPOM's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      163 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Most of the broker needs verification to withdraw ... While many broker like insta provide u d facility to withdraw without verification ....

Banned
      I am:
      Cool

techboy will become famous soon enough techboy will become famous soon enough techboy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2214 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by that is me     
      if you want to withdraw using electronic banks, then the verification is not required to submit your withdraw. but i think if you want to withdraw using bank wire you have to verify your account.
      True, but unverified members has withdrawals limit so if you have huge withdrawals always in your account then it will be best to have it verified.

I am:
      ----

IFX Yana will become famous soon enough IFX Yana's Avatar
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ephrath06     
      Yes you need to verify your account. So far that I know, most of the brokers need us to verify. If you just join in, they will allow you to trade without verification but when you need to withdraw, verification is a must.
      Hello!
      I'd like to correct you, withdrawal does not require the verification.
      Sincerely yours,
      PR Manager
      InstaForex Group

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Angelic

irfanmoto has much to be proud of irfanmoto has much to be proud of irfanmoto has much to be proud of irfanmoto has much to be proud of irfanmoto has much to be proud of irfanmoto has much to be proud of irfanmoto has much to be proud of irfanmoto has much to be proud of irfanmoto's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      425 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,002 Times in 416 Posts

same like me. First i would like to inform you that insta forex allow to withdraw without verification. But its always good to verify ourselves. I also verified myself in insta.

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 82 1 2 3 4 7 ...