• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 14 of 14 ... 9 12 13 14

Thread: Day or night trading, which is better? (part 3)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

dulals668 has a spectacular aura about dulals668 has a spectacular aura about dulals668 has a spectacular aura about dulals668's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      790 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Day or night is not matter in forex. I think New York and London session is vital time in forex. Because that time market moves good and we know that without good and volatile market we can not trade smoothly which we want.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dulals668 For This Useful Post:

MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx (06-16-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Jam habib ahmad has much to be proud of Jam habib ahmad has much to be proud of Jam habib ahmad has much to be proud of Jam habib ahmad has much to be proud of Jam habib ahmad has much to be proud of Jam habib ahmad has much to be proud of Jam habib ahmad has much to be proud of Jam habib ahmad has much to be proud of Jam habib ahmad has much to be proud of Jam habib ahmad has much to be proud of Jam habib ahmad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,309 Times in 729 Posts

you can trade in anytime a s anyplace as you want without any limitation but there Is some differences in the times of trading according to the volatility of the market, Both day and night are all good for trading forex ,the only difference depends on the trader's choice and strategy, i do not like night trading at all because most of the time the market is always dragging on the floor because at such time most of the news are not high impact.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to Jam habib ahmad for this useful post.

Lucky8671 (05-30-2019), MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx (06-16-2019)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus has much to be proud of sina4jesus's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1601 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,368 Times in 1,027 Posts

Market behaves in such a way that surpasses normal protocol, news and trading sessions often times. Ur moves both days and nights this days. Here such currencies as AUD and NZD trade at nights here but there are cases these days that they move in the day and sleep at nights.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sina4jesus For This Useful Post:

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1353 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,458 Times in 1,797 Posts

My dear friend, I think the time is online time too well you can set both time ..In my opinion, you can trade in Day and also in the night. I think the best time is in London session , in which you Can get a good profit ..

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Teena25 For This Useful Post:

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Hamza1886 is a splendid one to behold Hamza1886 is a splendid one to behold Hamza1886 is a splendid one to behold Hamza1886 is a splendid one to behold Hamza1886 is a splendid one to behold Hamza1886 is a splendid one to behold Hamza1886's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      202 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes you can trade in anytime a s anyplace as you want without any limitation.Many traders prefer to trade during the day because they believe that market moves faster then than night.the market get silent and the movement.i do not like night trading at all because most of the time the market.the market is really busy with the trend at the highest.e have strategy that can give us signal at those times.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hamza1886 For This Useful Post:

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Amazed

ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1159 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,288 Times in 1,163 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hemaabdo     
      There is no certain time of forex trading the main advantage of the forex that you can trade in anytime a s anyplace as you want without any limitation but there Is some differences in the times of trqdijg according to the volatility of the market In this time for me i prefer the day trading because it is more volatile §of there is more chances of profit

Previous thread: Day or night trading, which is better? (2)
      Dear good afternoon and hope you are well dear very valid question but the answer is so simple that trade which suits you forex is a 24 hour market and it really depends on our location on which part of the world we locate so it depends and varies location to location but the general idea is if you are a day trader try to trade with in London opened market and new York open markets because there is maximum volatility available when those two markets are open other than that there is a significant low volatility so if you are a day trader then this thing really matters.hope i gives answers tou your question have a great day dear.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ForexGuru5 For This Useful Post:

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

hadiza is a name known to all hadiza is a name known to all hadiza is a name known to all hadiza is a name known to all hadiza is a name known to all hadiza is a name known to all hadiza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well I believe trading in the forex market is 24hrs, and I think we can trade any time withing this time frame, but when the market becomes more volatile is the best time to trade and this period Can changes based on our individual geographical locations, for me the price moves the most on the afternoon period, while in this period it can changes for traders in China or in some other areas of the world. So matter when we just have to adapt.

14. The following 4 users say Thank You to hadiza for this useful post.

Goodness90 (06-17-2019), lola212 (06-17-2019), MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx (06-16-2019), omooba (06-17-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

forextime2018 is just really nice forextime2018 is just really nice forextime2018 is just really nice forextime2018 is just really nice forextime2018's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      183 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

day and night is not important it is totally depend on the market and depend on choice and strategy many trader prefer the night time trade and some trader prefer day time so it is depend on market moving .

16. The Following User Says Thank You to forextime2018 For This Useful Post:

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      566 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,134 Times in 904 Posts

It is not about day or night. From my time its evening time is very better to get higher profit. That means the US Time session is very good time for trading. Market will be too much volatile on this time.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Reply to thread
    Page 14 of 14 ... 9 12 13 14